Page 483 of 491 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487 ... LastLast
Results 12,051 to 12,075 of 12267
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sure, but let's not act like the team sucked or he had been mired in some losing situation with no foreseeable path to success.

If he had a problem with the way the team was being assembled, maybe he should have grown a pair of balls, been a man and addressed it with the front office.
    LMAO, how do you know whether or not he voiced his displeasure? (No point of negotiating with a senile old man either)

If anything it’s been widely circulated he asked for Paul George & tyFO failed to deliver. They also turned down Lowry & couldn’t land Chris Paul.

BTW, the only thing we know for a fact is that he was misdiagnosed by the team Docs. You can spin your own narratives off it but that’s a FACT!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, how do you know whether or not he voiced his displeasure? (No point of negotiating with a senile old man either)

If anything it’s been widely circulated he asked for Paul George & tyFO failed to deliver. They also turned down Lowry & couldn’t land Chris Paul.

BTW, the only thing we know for a fact is that he was misdiagnosed by the team Docs. You can spin your own narratives off it but that’s a FACT!

Where is the evidence his injury was mis diagnosed?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Where is the evidence his injury was mis diagnosed?
    Dumbass, Poop & crew were comparing his injury as if it was an acute one like Porker’s when the guy had a chronic degenerative injury which means it won’t heal. Poop stated he won’t come back until he’s a 100% after he initially came back & reported pain after games as if he wouldn’t need to sit out games for the rest of his career.

Had the medical team caught it early then it wouldn’t have been degenerative. BTW, the also misdiagnosed his hand injury as “superficial” then tried to save face claiming it was an “unheard” ligament damage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the FO ended all possibility of that by not offering him the super max. I’d tell poop to go himself too

More goalpost moving.

More poor reading comprehension. I said doing so would have been the proper response, not whether he did so or not, but if he did and they knew how serious he was, it's logical to conclude that would have factored in.

"He asked for", like that's how trades or signings of that magnitude work. They didn't have the assets for George and Paul didn't want to come. They can't just chef them up or put a gun to his head because some spoiled diva wants them to.

No narratives, only facts, like S bag intentionally destroying his value and 5 of the top 7 players on the prohibitive favorite suc bing to injury.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    No narratives, only facts, like S bag intentionally destroying his value and 5 of the top 7 players on the prohibitive favorite suc bing to injury.
    Excuses, excuses, excuses....you could gave just said that you’re furious that he RANG while giving tyFO the middle finger

They literally turned down Lowry & doubled down by re-signing Pau/Fatty
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 02-23-2020 at 01:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More goalpost moving.

More poor reading comprehension. I said doing so would have been the proper response, not whether he did so or not, but if he did and they knew how serious he was, it's logical to conclude that would have factored in.

"He asked for", like that's how trades or signings of that magnitude work. They didn't have the assets for George and Paul didn't want to come. They can't just chef them up or put a gun to his head because some spoiled diva wants them to.

all I’m reading here is a ton of asspain

keep up that energy when kawhi gets his third ring and cp0 does all in the post season. looking forward to dejounte locking up his ass tonight

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuses, excuses, excuses....you could gave just said that you’re furious that he RANG while giving tyFO the middle finger

They literally turned down Lowry & doubled down by re-signing Pau/Fatty

all I’m reading here is a ton of asspain

keep up that energy when kawhi gets his third ring and cp0 does all in the post season. looking forward to dejounte locking up his ass tonight

Why not just post this regurgitated drivel on the same account? You're not fooling anyone.

What really grinds your gears, is you know I'm right. That's why all you can do is vacillate between resorting to goalpost moving and cliche, played out attempts at insults like "butthurt" and "salty", as if that's supposed to discourage or embarrass me from spitting truth.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Why not just post this regurgitated drivel on the same account? You're not fooling anyone.

What really grinds your gears, is you know I'm right. That's why all you can do is vacillate between resorting to goalpost moving and cliche, played out attempts at insults like "butthurt" and "salty", as if that's supposed to discourage or embarrass me from spitting truth.
    Truth is Kawhi WON & the Sperms’ misery is PROOF of his greatness

But...but...but...why did the best player in the league abandon my team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth is Kawhi WON & the Sperms’ misery is PROOF of his greatness

But...but...but...why did the best player in the league abandon my team
    He "won" about as much as the Warriors did their 3 championships and the Spurs misery is proof of his intentionally destroying his value and the front office going senile.

At a player with tunnel vision, who's willingly sat out in excess of 100 games and counting over less than 3 seasons being the best player in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

vacillate. there’s a $10 dollar word ing idiot

Heres another: finals MVP. Definition: kawhi leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watching ESPN for the first time in forever, reminded why I never watch.

The disrespect towards kawhi is unreal

talking about Giannis being the best player in the league

face ed by kawhi in the playoffs

shut down in the playoffs every year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watching ESPN for the first time in forever, reminded why I never watch.

The disrespect towards kawhi is unreal

talking about Giannis being the best player in the league

face ed by kawhi in the playoffs

shut down in the playoffs every year
    Giannis doesn't load manage like a little . He plays a full season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being so retarted and jaded you think chris paul more or a champion player than kawhi. Tough scene my dude

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Spurs had nothing that the Pacers wanted. Just because you want some players doesn't mean that you have the assets to get them.

The narrative that he was misdiagnosed came from Kawhi's team. What we know for sure is that the Spurs never pushed him to come back and play, they took their time and were really cautious like they have been with all their players.

At the end of the day, Kawhi wanted to play in California and didn't want to stay in San Antonio. Going public that he would only play in LA plus his injury dropped his value by a lot and the Spurs didn't have a lot of options.

At the end of the day, it didn't work out. Kawhi became a star player thanks to the Spurs. He might win another le with the Clippers. The Spurs being in San Antonio won't attract any big names so will hope to draft well. Spurs fans got lucky the past 20 years and got 5 les, they can sh!t on Pop as much as they want but he was a big part of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis doesn't load manage like a little . He plays a full season.
    then gets face ed by true alphas like kawhi. he didn’t even say anything after being called out by harden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will not rip Pop for the body of his work. He's been in the the best coach in the league conversation for so long it became an afterthought. The roster in its current state is very flawed and Pop does not have the fire to maximize the potential of a team with no chance to be a real factor in the playoffs. I hope the younger players will get the chance to play and develop over the last 20-25 games this year. Go back to five years ago, Pop was 66 years old but was still coaching the team hard. Now, at 71, its just not the same for him as a coach. He won't coach for much longer and he should get all the accolades he earned. If Tom Landry (a brilliant person) can be moved out, Pop can move out of his role as well. The Holts will give GP to la ude to retire and make the time line be his decision (even if it is not totally his decision). That would be a reasonable resolution to the issue.

I just kind of detached from this group of players and it has to do with the so called "stars" on the team. LMA took a BIG step back this year and DeRozan is a fine player, but many NBA teams have at least one or even two players as good or even better than him.

BTW - Mute, Aspy, locker room cancer cousin is still a POS and will always be a POS. He was never truly injured outside of his ankle issues - he purposely destroyed his trade value - he quit on his teammates. No amount of spin can change this. What was done in 2017-18 has not changed and will not change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then gets face ed by true alphas like kawhi. he didn’t even say anything after being called out by harden
    Last year in the playoffs Gianni's was 24 years old. When Kawhi was 23 he was taking it from the big time alpha Matt Barnes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year in the playoffs Gianni's was 24 years old. When Kawhi was 23 he was taking it from a big time alpha like Matt Barnes.
    when kawhi was 22 he was a finals MVP. When he was 27 he was a finals MVP again after face ing Giannis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giannis is getting an MRI...could’ve used some load management

this is why kawhi is the best player in the league
    Last edited by Genovaswitness; 03-08-2020 at 08:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New game: Kawhi or Dave Chapelle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How will you react if Kawhitter suc bs to Covid-19 tbh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How will you react if Kawhitter suc bs to Covid-19 tbh?
    Depends on how serious....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 years ago today Zaza wrote "The Kawhi Rules" on the spot.

78-55 with 7:53 left in 3rd quarter...

**Thank you Facebook for the reminder...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he jumps on a helicopter too to get around LA traffic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he jumps on a helicopter too to get around LA traffic.
    He does. He shared pilots with Kobe. Probably will stop doing that now.

Thread Information