My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

salty AF..

It's gone under the radar how awful this dude has been for the Bucks. I honestly think he might be washed-up at this point..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

salty AF..

It's gone under the radar how awful this dude has been for the Bucks. I honestly think he might be washed-up at this point..
    murray has done more for Spurs this playoffs for a lot less ...

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    He's played like this since he was with the Suns. Not sure why anyone is surprised to see this, dude is highly overrated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's played like this since he was with the Suns. Not sure why anyone is surprised to see this, dude is highly overrated.
    LeBron supposedly wanted him on Cavs falsely inflating his value ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee's backcourt is a forest fire of tragic proportions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard him and Giannis would be the next Payton and Kemp.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Let's see, turnover prone PG who can't shoot or stay healthy nor is he any good at man defense and people think he's good. Yeah ok.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I heard him and Giannis would be the next Payton and Kemp.
    highly comical ...giannis may someday prove to be better if he get a jumper but is not as explosive ..as Reign Man
    Bledsoe is nowhere near as good as GP at anything ...tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    highly comical ...giannis may someday prove to be better if he get a jumper but is not as explosive ..as Reign Man
    Bledsoe is nowhere near as good as GP at anything ...tbh.
    I read it here, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see, turnover prone PG who can't shoot or stay healthy nor is he any good at man defense and people think he's good. Yeah ok.
    He is playing in his first meaningful games in years and he is getting showing up pretty badly..The Suns did well to get that pick for his overrated ass ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge mistake on my part. I thought his athleticism would allow him and Giannis to tandem up and run a crazy uptempo type of game. He also has the body to be a great defender, but then his IQ is below average for an NBA player.

From a physical tools perspective, all he is missing is a semi-reliable jumpshot, but he probably needs a brain transplant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Huge mistake on my part. I thought his athleticism would allow him and Giannis to tandem up and run a crazy uptempo type of game. He also has the body to be a great defender, but then his IQ is below average for an NBA player.

From a physical tools perspective, all he is missing is a semi-reliable jumpshot, but he probably needs a brain transplant.
    at least you are a man and admit when you are wrong unlike some cowards here, who die on a mountain of horrible takes, props.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bledsoe's never been the same since CP0 ran him offPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least you are a man and admit when you are wrong unlike some cowards here, who die on a mountain of horrible takes, props.
    Payton and kemp was i jest but I thought he’s vastly improve the Bucks. All he needs to do is to learn to shoot.

I also think Parker can benefit from a change in scenery. He shouldn’t be on the same team as Giannis. Would be great as instant offence offmthe bench.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information