Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can thank Pop and his divisive nonsense for that. He is the source of the cesspool.
    because he expresses his opinions ? because he is saying there are more important stuff than a game of bb ?

if Pop was praising your boy Trump you would be all over the place sucking his balls..

Your issue with Pop is not the fact he talks about other things than bb, your issue is that Pop does not share your political opinions and he hurts your feeling

gtfoh dummy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and I thought that would be a nice thread around a nice pic of what the Spurs family is about and how it must be hard for them to deal with such a sad news... but no... the usual assholes tuned it into a cesspool.. smh
    You did well. Good pic.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he expresses his opinions ? because he is saying there are more important stuff than a game of bb ?

if Pop was praising your boy Trump you would be all over the place sucking his balls..

Your issue with Pop is not the fact he talks about other things than bb, your issue is that Pop does not share your political opinions and he hurts your feeling

gtfoh dummy
    If he showed love to Trump the "cesspool" would come from other people. Most of the things he says that create noise isn't even targeted at Trump. Some people just think he pumps out a lot of terrible takes.

My issue with Pop is not that he doesn't like Trump. My issue is he pumps out divisive nonsense that does more harm than good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gtfoh dummy
    Wrong, it was none other than your beloved Pop who initiated all of this. He decided to take 'the spurs way' and punt it into the stands, and introduce angry, incredibly ignorant political rants into Spurs World. Most people watch sports as an ESCAPE from crap like this. Pop decided to use his platform to push politics, while knowingly alienating half his own fanbase, so no one should be surprised that there are consequences to going down that road.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can thank Pop and his divisive nonsense for that. He is the source of the cesspool.
    G F Y

you less rightwingnutjobs are full of hate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong, it was none other than your beloved Pop who initiated all of this. He decided to take 'the spurs way' and punt it into the stands, and introduce angry, incredibly ignorant political rants into Spurs World. Most people watch sports as an ESCAPE from crap like this. Pop decided to use his platform to push politics, while knowingly alienating half his own fanbase, so no one should be surprised that there are consequences to going down that road.
    No shortage of morons in this country or on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brazil, I don't think there's another team in professional sports quite like the Spurs.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G F Y

you less rightwingnutjobs are full of hate
    The immature name calling seems more indicative of hate tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trumpards derailing this thread per par.. smh
    and the country tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi looks like he's eying Pop's back, so he could stab him in it later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has said quote 'our country is an embarassment to the world' and 'this is a racist country'...among others, in the last year or 2 alone. He has also trashed gun owners recently as well. Look it up yourself.
    It is incredibly divisive and shameful for someone in his position to say much less rant about, esp knowing that you are in the entertainment industry and are deliberately ting on half your entire fan base
    He's ting on a basket of deplorables as everyone should tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR sounds like a sport for you. WWE too

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eva was so tapalicious back then.
    Tapalicious? Jesus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and I thought that would be a nice thread around a nice pic of what the Spurs family is about and how it must be hard for them to deal with such a sad news... but no... the usual assholes tuned it into a cesspool.. smh

them Brazil, don't give them any importance, they are a (loud) minority.

That's indeed a beautiful picture, it makes me already nostalgic thinking it's almost the end...

One of Pop remarkable accomplishment is the impact he has/had on the rest of the league, not only as a coach (which already is amazing) but even more as a man, while he is so private...

The picture represents perfectly the idea that basketball isn't the most important thing. The fact that it has "spread" so quickly through the nba while I never heard any pro coach/player ever say that sort of thing. People used to applaud the Kobe "way" (eat, drink, sleep Basketball), the "Hollywood" way in sort...

I hope there a chance Manu stays one more year, I don't wanna see those 3 guys finish that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My issue with Pop is not that he doesn't like Trump.
    of course it is..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them Brazil, don't give them any importance, they are a (loud) minority.

That's indeed a beautiful picture, it makes me already nostalgic thinking it's almost the end...

One of Pop remarkable accomplishment is the impact he has/had on the rest of the league, not only as a coach (which already is amazing) but even more as a man, while he is so private...

The picture represents perfectly the idea that basketball isn't the most important thing. The fact that it has "spread" so quickly through the nba while I never heard any pro coach/player ever say that sort of thing. People used to applaud the Kobe "way" (eat, drink, sleep Basketball), the "Hollywood" way in sort...

I hope there a chance Manu stays one more year, I don't wanna see those 3 guys finish that way.
    that was indeed the spirit of this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really nice pic. Great spirit and friendship.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trumpards derailing this thread per par.. smh
    Lib s blindly following again. Group think!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR sounds like a sport for you. WWE too
    Tide pod eating and condom snorting seem like a daily activity for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lib s blindly following again. Group think!
    who the are you tbh ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tide pod eating and condom snorting seem like a daily activity for you
    Snorting a condom?? That doesn’t sound plausible at all tbh. Put more thought into your insults my man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always find it peculiar that the ones that get butthurt about Pop talking politics and not sticking to basketball are the same ones that bring politics into every single thread they post in.

Thread Information