Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLaker fans hanging on any hope. Sorry, you can try but objectively, nothing is worse than the state of your franchise. There's no light at the end of the tunnel for yall. We might be mediocre but next season we will be making the POs for the 23rd straight time, yall will be missing them and still hung up on the Kawhi thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q
    x6

Only team in the league to stop Lebron's consecutive Finals appearances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get a pass son. You do this all the time
    muh typos are better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not be shocked if he went to the Lakers. We're a different day and age. It's reality TV now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    muh typos are better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would not be shocked if he went to the Lakers. We're a different day and age. It's reality TV now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurfans running their mouths and yet i wouldn't want the Lakers to trade places with the spurs

You could be making the WCF for years to come, possibly ringing if Durant leaves GS. Thank God Kiwi had other plans and decided to send the spurs back to the ice age
    I think it's well-established you don't even know what team you really root for. You've been all over the board. Whichever team is doing well lately I'm sure that'll be your new alt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, imagine how many more rings the Lakers would have won if they traded that chucker for real players.
    Homie he got 5, call me when the clips get 1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Homie he got 5, call me when the clips get 1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He ain’t coming and neither is Kyrie

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He ain’t coming and neither is Kyrie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Notice he says it didn't happen "yet". Yet would seem to imply it's going to happen. Shouldn't he have just said "It didn't happen". Sounds like he is covering something up. But Kawhi isn't very articulated when he speaks anyways so who the knows what to make of it...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, I'm not knocking Lakers fans for him not being priority number 1 over Lebron (he should have been), but a lot of you guys didn't think he's as good as what I and a lot of Spurs fans were saying about him 3 years ago. He was top 3 at worst 3 seasons ago (I guess you guys didn't want to give him credit because he was still on the Spurs, hence calling him a re ), but yeah, I also understand about Pop not willing to trade with the Lakers, however, those trade packages I saw were absolute garbage. Not offering Ingram or even Kuzma or multiple draft picks. How in the he%% did you expect to get him? Since he was from California, it would have been a great story to bring him home, and since you know Pop won't trade with the Lakers, you had to up the offers to entice Pop so that it made it tough for him to turn down. Those garbage offers I saw were not going to even remotely get Pop to budge.

What about the rumors that Lebron didn't want to give up a lot of the young assets for him? Why listen the the guy that Kawhi absolutely ing owns (Lebron) in most head to head match-ups the past 4 or 5 years? Kawhi should have been your number 1 target all along, not Lebron.

I was also an idiot that said a year beforehand when the Spurs resigned Patty and Pau to those ridiculous contracts, that if I was Kawhi, I'd ask for a trade to the Lakers. I was that mad at those signings. lol, I can't believe he actually did ask for a trade to the Lakers a year later.

I also still thought that Kawhi is most likely to go to LA in the off-season, but if the Raptors win the Championship, he may change his mind. You could have missed out even if his mind was made up to go there most of the season, winning the Championship could very well change his mind/plans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look, I'm not knocking Lakers fans for him not being priority number 1 over Lebron (he should have been), but a lot of you guys didn't think he's as good as what I and a lot of Spurs fans were saying about him 3 years ago. He was top 3 at worst 3 seasons ago (I guess you guys didn't want to give him credit because he was still on the Spurs, hence calling him a re ), but yeah, I also understand about Pop not willing to trade with the Lakers, however, those trade packages I saw were absolute garbage. Not offering Ingram or even Kuzma or multiple draft picks. How in the he%% did you expect to get him? Since he was from California, it would have been a great story to bring him home, and since you know Pop won't trade with the Lakers, you had to up the offers to entice Pop so that it made it tough for him to turn down. Those garbage offers I saw were not going to even remotely get Pop to budge.

What about the rumors that Lebron didn't want to give up a lot of the young assets for him? Why listen the the guy that Kawhi absolutely ing owns (Lebron) in most head to head match-ups the past 4 or 5 years? Kawhi should have been your number 1 target all along, not Lebron.

I was also an idiot that said a year beforehand when the Spurs resigned Patty and Pau to those ridiculous contracts, that if I was Kawhi, I'd ask for a trade to the Lakers. I was that mad at those signings. lol, I can't believe he actually did ask for a trade to the Lakers a year later.

I also still thought that Kawhi is most likely to go to LA in the off-season, but if the Raptors win the Championship, he may change his mind. You could have missed out even if his mind was made up to go there most of the season, winning the Championship could very well change his mind/plans.
    Nice post. I heard Maginka offered a "godfather" package - then Pop wouldn't even listen. We all know if Maginka offered prime 7'1" 315lb Shaq, Pop still wouldn't trade with the Lakers. His hatred runs deep

Difference between Bron and Kiwi: Bron was a free agent whereas Kiwi was not. The Lakers would have absolutely tried to sign him but couldn't because for that to happen, they'd have to trade with Pop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice post. I heard Maginka offered a "godfather" package - then Pop wouldn't even listen. We all know if Maginka offered prime 7'1" 315lb Shaq, Pop still wouldn't trade with the Lakers. His hatred runs deep

Difference between Bron and Kiwi: Bron was a free agent whereas Kiwi was not. The Lakers would have absolutely tried to sign him but couldn't because for that to happen, they'd have to trade with Pop.
    You have a good point there. If Kawhi was a free agent, you think the Lakers would have made him their number 1 target over Lebron, if so, that would have been the right call as Lebron's age would have to play a part in that. In regard to the Pop thing, you never know, he may have done it if the Lakers put together an offer he couldn't refuse with multiple first round draft picks and your young talent that you have now. You really didn't need those draft picks IMO if you got both Kawhi and Lebron. I think you would have been able to fill out the team with free agents looking to move to LA and play with Lebron and Kawhi.

Thread Information