Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow Kuzma? Can we have Smush Parker and post Achilles Kobe too?
    we both know that's not how these trade goes down nowadays.

celtics seems like the ideal scenario for y'all but if kiwi doesn't want to be there, ainge ain't giving you tatum or even jaylen brown

he'll offer rozier and a filler and make y'all fell like he did you a favor

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow Kuzma? Can we have Smush Parker and post Achilles Kobe too?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we both know that's not how these trade goes down nowadays.

celtics seems like the ideal scenario for y'all but if kiwi doesn't want to be there, ainge ain't giving you tatum or even jaylen brown

he'll offer rozier and a filler and make y'all fell like he did you a favor
    Rozier is shooting 44% from the three and putting up 19 ppg in the playoffs. What makes you think Kuzma would be more attractive to the Spurs than Rozier?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rozier is shooting 44% from the three and putting up 19 ppg in the playoffs. What makes you think Kuzma would be more attractive to the Spurs than Rozier?
    rozier is playing in a great system if its not obvious by now.

like i said, if you want rozier, y’all should take. ainge will throw one of the morris brother and he’ll also make it seem like he did you a favor.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh now he Chef Curry with the shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rozier is playing in a great system if its not obvious by now.

like i said, if you want rozier, y’all should take. ainge will throw one of the morris brother and he’ll also make it seem like he did you a favor.
    And Kuzma put up empty stats on a loser and plays the one position the Spurs are actually strong at. Rozier and Morris wouldn't be any favor but it's better than Kuzma plus .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Kuzma put up empty stats on a loser and plays the one position the Spurs are actually strong at. Rozier and Morris wouldn't be any favor but it's better than Kuzma plus .
    you're judging his production based on the merits of his team, its probably the worse evaluation to get “decent” value at this point.

my point is the spurs are ed eitherway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're judging his production based on the merits of his team, its probably the worse evaluation to get “decent” value at this point.

my point is the spurs are ed eitherway.
    Kuzma is not decent value. He's the kind of value the Spurs could get trading Leonard anywhere with the threat of being a one year rental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why the Lakers are saying Kuzma is great other than to try to unload a pile of as cherry pie.

Kuzma is getting overrated like crazy, he is at best a Ceballos type of player, and that's being extremely generous.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma is not decent value. He's the kind of value the Spurs could get trading Leonard anywhere with the threat of being a one year rental.
    ok, i got u bruh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Today's Small Market teams
    It's a dilemma that you will see all teams face in the future regardless of market size. I'm not a fan of the super max it's going to create a lot of situations throughout the league similar to what the Wolves had with KG in the sense of a player getting paid but not having the cap space to build a winner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now Rozier is value a werk ago Spur fan was ing Brown and Rozier wasnt enough...his value increased or did KL's drop after the ESPN bomb?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no . ingram is significantly better
    I agree he has more potential but kuz will also stronger and is the more natural scorer. but you also have to consider fit... who is more comfortable off ball? If you did get two superstars the guy we keep has to be comfortable as a third option ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-02-2018 at 05:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Rozier is value a werk ago Spur fan was ing Brown and Rozier wasnt enough...his value increased or did KL's drop after the ESPN bomb?
    I would hate a trade for Brown and Rozier, but even Rozier alone is still better than Kuzma and crap. Not like the Lakers can offer any good picks since Leonard + PG13 + Lolnzo would be an easy 60 win team.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Never let emotions screw up your decisions

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is not Kuzma or Ingram, it is Kuzman and Ingram plus a draft pick for Leonard to start with.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is not Kuzma or Ingram, it is Kuzman and Ingram plus a draft pick for Leonard to start with.

4/20 was almost 2 weeks ago put the pipe down

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thinking anyone is taking that piece of Deng's contract
    If Kawhi camp comes out and says he wont sign an extension unless he goes to a team of his choice than you may not have many other options than to look at deng to fill cap

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4/20 was almost 2 weeks ago put the pipe down
    You guys are the one's on the pipe. Like it or not that is start of the trade conversation.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi camp comes out and says he wont sign an extension unless he goes to a team of his choice than you may not have many other options than to look at deng to fill cap
    Even if that is the case, do you think the Lakers would be the only team on that list?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well send Kobe and Smush too, can we have Jimmy and Chaz also?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t know how trades work. It would be more advantageous for SA to just let Kawhi walk to open up cap space then to talk on Deng.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even if that is the case, do you think the Lakers would be the only team on that list?
    No but the lakers could be the only team on kawhi’s list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but the lakers could be the only team on kawhi’s list.
    So what? The Lakers were the only team on Paul George's list and Indiana still shipped his ass elsewhere.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So what? The Lakers were the only team on Paul George's list and Indiana still shipped his ass elsewhere.
    Difference: PG never said he'd only sign an extension with the Lakers. He probably kldumbly) thought, hey, I'm playing with Westbrook and Melo, it could work...we saw how that ended up.

I'm sure KL is laying back in the cut watching how that unfolded.
    If he goes to RC and says not only is he not signing with the Sp*rs, he will only sign with the Lakers - that'll do it. Why? Because no team is gonna give up any really good assets for a 1-year rental. And rather lose him for nothing, RC will be sodomized by Maginka:
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zst59zs

Thread Information