Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many NBA players are these succubae going to derail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No not immediate cut/trade because you lose a star like Simmons ...
    and like Harden, he may drop them and be fine ....

But I would be concerned ...
    the new Madden cover curse apparently tbh
    Simmons an obvious curse victim?

Booker. Made the Finals and had a couple kick ass games.....or looked like he was mentally checking out in a 4 game backdoor sweep?
    Kardashian related or coincidence?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    American pop culture is toxic. It populates and derails people's everyday lives. Being away for 6 weeks reinforced my past beliefs on the subject. Overseas I am more focused, I get more done and I am less hateful (for all things & matters). I am preoccupied with my own life and those whom I interact with regularly.

For example there is only 1 major sport that people watch. Imagine all that extra free time. Popular music is less prevalent which can lead to boredom but you also don't get caught up in their drama. And especially true with day time/social media stars. Which brings me back to the Kardashians. These are extremely fragile, insecure and yes petty women. I do believe it rubs off on their partner. How could it not when daily conversations revolve around their rather dim perspective of life around them.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Simmons an obvious curse victim?

Booker. Made the Finals and had a couple kick ass games.....or looked like he was mentally checking out in a 4 game backdoor sweep?
    Kardashian related or coincidence?
    Simmons definitely, Booker is kind of a stretch imo...if he starts sucking next year then i think there's a correlation. i am an expert on these topics after all tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would fabbs, tbh. clarkson’s career went downhill and d’angelo never recovered after dating kendall
    Simmons definitely, Booker is kind of a stretch imo...if he starts sucking next year then i think there's a correlation. i am an expert on these topics after all tbh imho
    RsxPiimp i meant to get you in above. Moving fwd......

Mark Celibate has the Kendal version of the sKKanks got a history with pro sports brothas beyond Clarkson and D'angelo? I thought one of the Balls took a ride on her.

Thread Information