Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many NBA players are these succubae going to derail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No not immediate cut/trade because you lose a star like Simmons ...
    and like Harden, he may drop them and be fine ....

But I would be concerned ...
    the new Madden cover curse apparently tbh
    Simmons an obvious curse victim?

Booker. Made the Finals and had a couple kick ass games.....or looked like he was mentally checking out in a 4 game backdoor sweep?
    Kardashian related or coincidence?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    American pop culture is toxic. It populates and derails people's everyday lives. Being away for 6 weeks reinforced my past beliefs on the subject. Overseas I am more focused, I get more done and I am less hateful (for all things & matters). I am preoccupied with my own life and those whom I interact with regularly.

For example there is only 1 major sport that people watch. Imagine all that extra free time. Popular music is less prevalent which can lead to boredom but you also don't get caught up in their drama. And especially true with day time/social media stars. Which brings me back to the Kardashians. These are extremely fragile, insecure and yes petty women. I do believe it rubs off on their partner. How could it not when daily conversations revolve around their rather dim perspective of life around them.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Simmons an obvious curse victim?

Booker. Made the Finals and had a couple kick ass games.....or looked like he was mentally checking out in a 4 game backdoor sweep?
    Kardashian related or coincidence?
    Simmons definitely, Booker is kind of a stretch imo...if he starts sucking next year then i think there's a correlation. i am an expert on these topics after all tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would fabbs, tbh. clarkson’s career went downhill and d’angelo never recovered after dating kendall
    Simmons definitely, Booker is kind of a stretch imo...if he starts sucking next year then i think there's a correlation. i am an expert on these topics after all tbh imho
    RsxPiimp i meant to get you in above. Moving fwd......

Mark Celibate has the Kendal version of the sKKanks got a history with pro sports brothas beyond Clarkson and D'angelo? I thought one of the Balls took a ride on her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NFL Baltimore Ravens.

Odell Beckam Jr injured and out for the Ravens.
    Now it's revealed he is and has been dating Kim.

I would have never signed this attention asshat but what's done is done.
    Was dating Skank Kim a contributor to his injury? Meh hard to say to what extent unless you hang with them, but i would not discount a small or large part of his mentally checking out being a factor. He does have an extensive injury history so there's that.

Question is now do you cut him. Baltimore in serious WR deficit so I don't think you can.
    OTOH the cancer these es cause, wow.

Mark in retrospect and presently it's been a year and a half, Booker allowed himself to be F'd up?
    On the one had he made the Finals while sinking her. OTOH it was a blown 2-0 lead and appears he has only gone downhill since.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was dating Skank Kim a contributor to his injury?
    Funny how the one who primarily dates black guys is a "skank" and the one (Swift) who exclusively dates white guys is America's sweetheart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how the one who primarily dates black guys is a "skank" and the one (Swift) who exclusively dates white guys is America's sweetheart.
    Interesting take.

Are you standing up for Kims virtue?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jonah Hill is America's sweetheart, jefe

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with either one.

Thread Information