My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sandy Hook plaintiffs awarded nearly $1B

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Knowledge Fight podcast has been fun to listen to during these trials.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    $1 billion over hurt feelings

Meanwhile, you can release a vaccine to millions of people that can actually cause long term health issues, even death. Nobody's prosecuted, nor takes responsibility for it. Just chalk it up to bad luck.

Peak clown world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile, you can release a vaccine to millions of people that can actually cause long term health issues, even death. Nobody's prosecuted, nor takes responsibility for it. Just chalk it up to bad luck.

Peak clown world
    Did you die?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Not vaxxed. Stay cucked, my friend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Peak clown world
    stalking, death threats, harassment by Infowars maniacs

couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi Chris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Peak clown world
    Sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not vaxxed. Stay cucked, my friend
    Neither dieded nor cucked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infowars host Alex Jones files for personal bankruptcy
    Jones faces nearly $1.5 billion in court judgments over conspiracy theories he spread about the Sandy Hook school massacre.

Infowars host Alex Jones filed for personal bankruptcy protection in Texas on Friday as he faces nearly $1.5 billion in court judgments over conspiracy theories he spread about the Sandy Hook school massacre.

Jones filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in bankruptcy court in Houston. His filing lists $1 billion to $10 billion in liabilities owed to 50 to 99 creditors and $1 million to $10 million in assets.

The bankruptcy filing comes as Jones faces court orders to pay nearly $1.5 billion in damages to relatives of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting for calling the massacre a hoax.

An attorney representing Jones in the bankruptcy case did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...uptcy-00071903

---

C'est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jones faces nearly $1.5 billion in court judgments over conspiracy theories he spread about the Sandy Hook school massacre.

Infowars host Alex Jones filed for personal bankruptcy protection in Texas on Friday as he faces nearly $1.5 billion in court judgments over conspiracy theories he spread about the Sandy Hook school massacre.

Jones filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in bankruptcy court in Houston. His filing lists $1 billion to $10 billion in liabilities owed to 50 to 99 creditors and $1 million to $10 million in assets.

The bankruptcy filing comes as Jones faces court orders to pay nearly $1.5 billion in damages to relatives of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting for calling the massacre a hoax.

An attorney representing Jones in the bankruptcy case did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

---

C'est la vie
    Great, that'll give the court an opportunity to find finances for his victims, intentional torts aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, that'll give the court an opportunity to find finances for his victims, intentional torts aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy.
    He is now starting to give money to family and friends.

Like we knew he would.

Unfortunately, seen more than one lawyer say it is pretty illegal.

It isn't the crime, its the coverup that gets 'em.

Jones will be taking his civil liability and turning it into jail time. YAY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is now starting to give money to family and friends.

Like we knew he would.

Unfortunately, seen more than one lawyer say it is pretty illegal.

It isn't the crime, its the coverup that gets 'em.

Jones will be taking his civil liability and turning it into jail time. YAY
    How much is he legally obligated to pay? I'll wait for the real answer and not that of you bat crazy commies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitch prankster Chris James, who goes by Prank Stallone online, recently used AI to pretend to call Alex Jones pretending to be Tucker Carlson and suggest they film a segment where they suck on each other’s nipples to “comment on gender roles.” James released the phone call on Monday, and Jones is predictably displeased, telling his followers that he wants James to face criminal charges.

In the recorded call between the fake Carlson and Jones, Carlson’s voice says, “I was thinking we could do a show together where we’re topless and we suck each others’ nipples and sort of play with them a bit. It would be a comment on gender roles, sort of a funny parody thing.”

Jones replies, “That’s a really great idea.”

But then the fake Carlson repeats the same idea three times and complains that Fox News confiscated his bow tie. At this point, Jones seems to sense something is afoot, asking, “What’s going on man? Well, it does sound like you, but the AI is so good now, you don’t usually talk like that.” The audio cuts out.
    https://jezebel.com/alex-jones-threa...lso-1850416169

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO you are a cultist and there's no denying that... JEZEBEL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

---

C'est la vie

A Texas judge has ruled that Infowars host Alex Jones cannot use bankruptcy protection to avoid paying more than $1.1 billion to families who sued over his conspiracy theories that the Sandy Hook school massacre was a hoax.

The decision is another significant defeat for Jones in the wake of juries in Texas and Connecticut punishing him over spreading falsehoods about the nation's deadliest school shooting. U.S. District Judge Christopher Lopez of Houston issued the ruling Thursday.

Jones filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection last year and more recent financial do ents submitted by his attorneys put his personal net worth around $14 million. But Lopez ruled that those protections do not apply over findings of “willful and malicious” conduct.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ying-104171699

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure as it came down he'd already passed the cash onto his blooded children for safe-keeping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Peak clown world
    Diseases can cause long term health issues, even death.

Tell me you don't understand risk or science, without saying you don't understand risk or science. Anti-vaxxers should all congregate in one, crowded space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL. thanks for that. Jones needs to be made fun of more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tell me you don't understand risk or science, without saying you don't understand risk or science. Anti-vaxxers should all congregate in one, crowded space.
    ...especially since -face Biden "shut it down" 3/4 of a million dead Americans* ago.

tee, hee.

*and counting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You realize there's a cap to be paid and I think it's around $300k so you're just a useful idiot as always

You also realize bankruptcy will allow Jones to keep hold of his business and is technically just a business tactic in the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd rather you vaxxed by the fauci ouchie congregate seeing how it's yall that keep coming down with the sniffles.

How's this for science, "If you get the vaccine you won't get Covid and won't spread the disease."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Joey, does not know what Dun and Bradstreet is but is now showcasing his business a en.

Now, is it his heartless mom posting for him, that would be a different story. That is all business and had no problem screwing her own son, little Joey, left and right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You realize there's a cap to be paid and I think it's around $300k so you're just a useful idiot as always

You also realize bankruptcy will allow Jones to keep hold of his business and is technically just a business tactic in the end.

Thread Information