Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ann Coulter isn't in Alex Jones' league either. You're confusing Jones for an opinion pundit. Neither Coulter nor Moore make money off of wacky conspiracy theories targeted towards the country's dumbest and most gullible people. They just have partisan and sometimes provocative opinions on things that are actually happening.
    Right, Michael Moore doesn't fabricate narrative by creative association. That must be an illusion. That fabrication only works because of confirmation bias, dumb and gullible people. He's a ing toad just like Jones, he peddles his bull to niche audiences, just like Jones. They are, for intents and purposes, about the same. Coulter is another who doesn't believe half of what she peddles. In fact a lot of them don't which is why they can switch sides and networks at the drop of a hat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the eqiuvalent of Iran assassinating one of the Joint Cheifs., if we had a Joint Chief who was a national hero as well.

The US attacked an Iranian government official. It's reckless as .
    Except Iran isn't the equivalent to the US in firepower or world stature. In fact, we should have hit Iran before either Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. Also, our Joint Chief wouldn't be in another country staging attacks against a superpower.

Reckless my ass, you're a pussy. Get in your basement. Maybe some men with guns will save you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except Iran isn't the equivalent to the US in firepower or world stature. In fact, we should have hit Iran before either Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan. Also, our Joint Chief wouldn't be in another country staging attacks against a superpower.

Reckless my ass, you're a pussy. Get in your basement. Maybe some men with guns will save you.
    From what, some guys in mud huts launching nuclear camels?

Pick a lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what, some guys in mud huts launching nuclear camels?

Pick a lane.
    That or your own moral impasse. You could be crushed by a falling metaphor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That or your own moral impasse. You could be crushed by a falling metaphor.
    You're barely coherent, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're barely coherent, man.
    The most danger you'll be in will be you trying to find a bigger word to say something useless, and you might get a PC virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, big words like "coherent", do go on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most danger you'll be in will be you trying to find a bigger word to say something useless, and you might get a PC virus.
    It hardly gets more pretentious than the conceit of plain spokenness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hardly gets more pretentious than the conceit of plain spokenness.
    Projecting - there's a word for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Projecting - there's a word for you.
    Nah, I'm not plain spoken.

You're the one grousing about "all those big words."

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, Michael Moore doesn't fabricate narrative by creative association. That must be an illusion. That fabrication only works because of confirmation bias, dumb and gullible people. He's a ing toad just like Jones, he peddles his bull to niche audiences, just like Jones. They are, for intents and purposes, about the same. Coulter is another who doesn't believe half of what she peddles. In fact a lot of them don't which is why they can switch sides and networks at the drop of a hat.
    Give one example of Michael Moore "fabricating a narrative by creative association" that rises to the level of claiming the government faked the murder of children and used actors as their parents as a part of a plot to take your guns.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . I never needed aid to you up, Lambert.
    Who said anything about needing help? You're just salty because a few people who disagree with you happened to be online within the same few hours during your 4-day posting marathon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    believing the Gorilla Channel story
    I forgot about this one, that was pure hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My take:

The modern "conservative" movement is intellectually bankrupt.

It has little more to offer than vitriol and anti-intellectualism.

This is the kind of that proves that point for me, day in, day out.

No policy solutions, just pure emotion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You vastly underestimate Iran. You also have little context for who we killed.

It was extremely reckless.

This is a huge escalation.

Donald Trump thinks he is in business, playing hardball. This is not a business negotiation, and he did not improve his bargaining position.

Iran will retaliate. This will increase the support of the Iranian government among its people, and vastly increase support for armed conflict.

We have entered a new phase of brinkmanship with our country led by an unstable narcissist idiot who surrounds himself with yesmen and doesn't read briefings to understand situations. He trusts his own judgement more than the topical experts in the field. At every point Trump has overplayed his hand in every conflict that we find ourselves in.

We are careening towards a full out war, and one we could very well lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give one example of Michael Moore "fabricating a narrative by creative association" that rises to the level of claiming the government faked the murder of children and used actors as their parents as a part of a plot to take your guns.
    caveat central

We have established they are both shills and liars for profit. There's no need to have equal effect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You vastly underestimate Iran. You also have little context for who we killed.

It was extremely reckless.

This is a huge escalation.

Donald Trump thinks he is in business, playing hardball. This is not a business negotiation, and he did not improve his bargaining position.

Iran will retaliate. This will increase the support of the Iranian government among its people, and vastly increase support for armed conflict.

We have entered a new phase of brinkmanship with our country led by an unstable narcissist idiot who surrounds himself with yesmen and doesn't read briefings to understand situations. He trusts his own judgement more than the topical experts in the field. At every point Trump has overplayed his hand in every conflict that we find ourselves in.

We are careening towards a full out war, and one we could very well lose.
    You should hope we lose. You could be living under an Iran regime, you should love that vs what we have now. Iran loves freedom of speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My take:

Blah blah blah, you're just Boutons lite. Your opinions are well known by now, coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should hope we lose. You could be living under an Iran regime, you should love that vs what we have now. Iran loves freedom of speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said anything about needing help? You're just salty because a few people who disagree with you happened to be online within the same few hours during your 4-day posting marathon.
    You do need it though. You need it so bad you created your own sock puppet to back you.

This place is largely just an echo chamber for low information liberals to screech in unison about social injustices. You're one of the main culprits. I'd bet anything you're borderline sexual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My take:

Your take eerily sounds like you, the rest of the libs, and the party as a whole. Project much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blah blah blah, you're just Boutons lite. Your opinions are well known by now, coward.
    Keep proving my point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep proving my point.
    Start a dozen or so threads that only get a pity post bump. That will solidify your position. Somewhere out there is a liberal website with an article you haven't regurgitated here. Boutons might find it first, chop chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do need it though. You need it so bad you created your own sock puppet to back you.

This place is largely just an echo chamber for low information liberals to screech in unison about social injustices. You're one of the main culprits. I'd bet anything you're borderline sexual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your take eerily sounds like you, the rest of the libs, and the party as a whole. Project much?
    You didn't know Congress comes to ST for policy solutions?

Thread Information