Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    raising the retirement age has almost no effect on SS finances

and the increase in SS payout for after 70 is not a lump sum but stretched out for years, meaning Ms will die before they are compensated for working another 5 years.

jobs available after 65, if findable, Agism Rules!, for the vast majority of work is degradingly ty, and employee's SS contribution on ty wage is peanuts

America's biggest problem now is inequality, due to the oligarchy rigging the economy, tax structure. Close all loopholes exploited by wealthy and BigCorp, and implement a highly regressive tax on all income, earned and unearned.

Add $1B to IRS staffing and enforce the ing IRS rules, every $1 in enforcement returns $7 recovered

Why should we continue to believe that Capitalists shouldn't be taxed? those assholes
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-16-2018 at 04:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare for all that covers the basic stuff and the cost of prescriptions. Federal tax stipend for cancer, stroke and heart disease so everyone buys their own supplemental plan.

Spend money on Infrastructure. There is no better way to spend money than on yourself and there is no better way to stimulate an economy.

Get rid of Gerrymandering by letting a committee of people from all party affiliations in each state draw the district and prescient boundaries. Reaffirm the full voting rights act.

10% of the yearly defense budget goes to pay off part of our $21 trillion dollar debt

Combat global warming by researching and creating atmospheric carbon dioxide reducing technology

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare for all that covers the basic stuff and the cost of prescriptions. Federal tax stipend for cancer, stroke and heart disease so everyone buys their own supplemental plan.

Spend money on Infrastructure. There is no better way to spend money than on yourself and there is no better way to stimulate an economy.

Get rid of Gerrymandering by letting a committee of people from all party affiliations in each state draw the district and prescient boundaries. Reaffirm the full voting rights act.

10% of the yearly defense budget goes to pay off part of our $21 trillion dollar debt

Combat global warming by researching and creating atmospheric carbon dioxide reducing technology
    You solved all the major problems in 5 sentences...sweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DSA-backed candidate beats four-time in bent in mayoral race in Buffalo, NY.

In response, the Buffalo Common Council is considering doing away with the office of the mayor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    striking comtempt for popular sovereignty

Thread Information