My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious..

American Fotball, Basketball, and Hokecy are all dynamic enough that there is always something innovative and
    Ofcourse the Beautiful game has this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already made this thread once. Baseball still living rent free

Do something about your obsession, bro. This isn't healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And at Apa's youtube vid. 95% are basic cross passes or through balls to a cutting striker you see 10 times every soccer match. And ooooh, back heel passes toward the end of the vid! Never seen those before. You must've just started watching soccer in this past 5 years if you think anything in that video is a novelty (Messi bicycle flip pass only impressive one). And again at soccer so desperate for highlights they include that leads to nothing or even a lost ball.
    Last edited by midnightpulp; 04-21-2018 at 12:55 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Football's universal nickname "The Beautiful Game"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Football's universal nickname "The Beautiful Game"

Not really. India's "Beautiful Game" would be cricket, along with the nearly other half-billion in the Indian sub-continent. Baseball is called "The Beautiful Game" in Taiwan, while Japanese and American Nobel Laureates have written poetically about baseball. In Canada, it's Ice Hockey. The term was also blurb coined by Pele. Soccer fans have truly a religious mentality, "Worship no other gods but me." Jesus. It's a cute little goal sport you play with your feet that ends in a tie too in' much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. India's "Beautiful Game" would be cricket, along with the nearly other half-billion in the Indian sub-continent. Baseball is called "The Beautiful Game" in Taiwan, while Japanese and American Nobel Laureates have written poetically about baseball. In Canada, it's Ice Hockey. The term was also blurb coined by Pele. Soccer fans have truly a religious mentality, "Worship no other gods but me." Jesus. It's a cute little goal sport you play with your feet that ends in a tie too in' much
    Cope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With what? You're the one who starts a new baseball thread every week. I don't even think about soccer until you bring it up in these threads. Sounds like you're coping with something. With what, I have no idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is wrong

Baseball

Is not a sport

Thread Information