7/2 Messi

Whats a good bet sons?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Whats a good bet sons?
    penaldo tbh, no brainer.

penaldo tbh, no brainer.
    They can get bounced by bayern, not make the quarters wc and he is 4th in Goal tally behind Mogoal, messi, immobile.

Hes clearly been the best player since feb though...but man i dont know. Messi and Mogoal at 7/2 is a huge return.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Hedge tbh son..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    They can get bounced by bayern, not make the quarters wc and he is 4th in Goal tally behind Mogoal, messi, immobile.

Hes clearly been the best player since feb though...but man i dont know. Messi and Mogoal at 7/2 is a huge return.
    penaldogal is going further than argenbeena in the world cup tbh.

penaldogal is going further than argenbeena in the world cup tbh.
    Group B is very tricky son. I know you dont follow international football but if Portugal loses to Spain, and Morroco wins against iran...its gonna be rough. Morocco is probably one of the top 10 defensive team in the WC..completely nulified all fast attacking african teams. Conceded 0.

Portugal and Spain should be pot 1 anyway but freaking Poland gaming the system.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Group B is very tricky son. I know you dont follow international football but if Portugal loses to Spain, and Morroco wins against iran...its gonna be rough. Morocco is probably one of the top 10 defensive team in the WC..completely nulified all fast attacking african teams. Conceded 0.

Portugal and Spain should be pot 1 anyway but freaking Poland gaming the system.
    son Portugal shouldn't be pot 1 tbh real talk
    also I know that Morocco plays good ball tbh.

son Portugal shouldn't be pot 1 tbh real talk
    also I know that Morocco plays good ball tbh.
    But Poland is? Cmon man

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    But Poland is? Cmon man
    if poland goes on a decent (not even good) spell they are very dangerous tbh ... y'all non europeans need to watch more of the non big name teams. They don't have super talent (besides lewandowski) but they are a very good team. Also they'll have the MOST fans after russia at this world cup, so they'll be playing at home.

that being said they ain't a 1st seed tbh.

Thread Information