Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we do the Philly trade I want the rights to Jonah Bolden a better player then BJ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Don't know where to post that but the Spurs made an offer for Janis Strelnieks

Emiliano Carchia: Hearing that a few weeks ago Janis Strelnieks got an offer from the San Antonio Spurs but he decided to remain with Olympiacos. Strelnieks is averaging 4.8ppg in Greek League and 7.9ppg in EuroLeague this season

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nb...eep-an-eye-on/

Obviously not high end FA prospects but I thought this article was an interesting look at low cost fill in prospects. Definitely broken players so far but there was talent there at one point. There might be a guy like this we could use at the end of the bench next year to try and get that talent out out of them and make them useful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nb...eep-an-eye-on/

Obviously not high end FA prospects but I thought this article was an interesting look at low cost fill in prospects. Definitely broken players so far but there was talent there at one point. There might be a guy like this we could use at the end of the bench next year to try and get that talent out out of them and make them useful.
    Good find. It just feels like Bender is going find his way here, which would be great. TLC is also intriguing, and to a lesser extent Korzman (since Belli is here).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Milwaukee, I'd be interested in Mirotic if we move bertans in a trade or lose gay to FA.

Thread Information