Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could you remind us what the deal is with folks like Davis and Forbes. Are they outright UFA or do spurs have some protections there like opportunity to extend QO?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No particular order:

1. Belinelli
    2. Will Barton
    3. Wilson Chandler
    4. Casspi
    5. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
    6. Mario Hezonja
    7. Garrett Temple
    8. Rodney Hood

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noel for mle or Milutinov for a portion of

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No particular order:

1. Belinelli
    2. Will Barton
    3. Wilson Chandler
    4. Casspi
    5. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
    6. Mario Hezonja
    7. Garrett Temple
    8. Rodney Hood
    Hood and Wes Matthews seem like potential reclamation projects at a position of need.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would let Green, Forbes, Joffrey, Paul, and either Anderson or Davis walk. I would bring in the following.
    SG/SF - Hanga
    Center - Nikola
    PF/SF- Livio

PG. White, Murray, Tony
    SG. Hanga, Manu, White, Mills
    SF. ???, Hanga, Davis, Livio
    PF. LMA, Gay, Livio
    C. Nikola, Gasol, LMA

Would invite Hillard to summer team or sign him to G League. Blossom to me did not Blossom might want to upgrade his spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could you remind us what the deal is with folks like Davis and Forbes. Are they outright UFA or do spurs have some protections there like opportunity to extend QO?
    QO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hood and Wes Matthews seem like potential reclamation projects at a position of need.
    Not sure he's still a reclamation project but, Hezonja would be very high on my list for a wing spot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm intrigued by Hezonja. Feels like a reclamation project. I think he improved some this year as well.

Will Barton would be nice, but feels like it would take more $$$ to get it done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, if a FA and healthy, wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Seth Curry. Give him the mins Forbes had ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In scenario where Kawahi stays and Rudy and Danny each opt in, looks like weren’t looking at the 18th, MLE, and biannual exceptions again to improve the team (the the outside shot of moving Pau for something).

Who are your top MLE-priced Targets?

I’ve got KCP and Noel. Also real interested to see what happens with Favors bad J. Parker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In scenario where Kawahi stays and Rudy and Danny each opt in, looks like weren’t looking at the 18th, MLE, and biannual exceptions again to improve the team (the the outside shot of moving Pau for something).

Who are your top MLE-priced Targets?

I’ve got KCP and Noel. Also real interested to see what happens with Favors bad J. Parker.
    For me I'd take a look at hezonja.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Jahlil Okafor should be on our team. I know he's undervalued and not a free agent. But he would be a good 3rd big.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like Jahlil Okafor should be on our team. I know he's undervalued and not a free agent. But he would be a good 3rd big.
    This was me last year, but a year later after he went to a goodish situation with the revamped Nets he didn’t show much. Maybe it’s just the player at this point.

Makes you also realize that for every Embid and Simmons, Hinke actually whiffed on a lot of top picks too (Noel, Okafor, MCW).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was me last year, but a year later after he went to a goodish situation with the revamped Nets he didn’t show much. Maybe it’s just the player at this point.

Makes you also realize that for every Embid and Simmons, Hinke actually whiffed on a lot of top picks too (Noel, Okafor, MCW).
    I feel you. Lauvergne was straight ass. I know he hurt his finger but he had only one dominant game. The only big we can draft is Mitc Robinson. I'm not fond of Porter at 18. We need a good big because Gasol is old. Militunov might be pricey. We need a big with potential somewhere.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel you. Lauvergne was straight ass. I know he hurt his finger but he had only one dominant game. The only big we can draft is Mitc Robinson. I'm not fond of Porter at 18. We need a good big because Gasol is old. Militunov might be pricey. We need a big with potential somewhere.
    You expect a third string C to have multiple dominant games?

I don't expect us to draft Mitc Robinson because they're just way to much chance he busts. He's got a 75% chance of being a headcase problem child and a bust. While we could use a good young big, we could also use a good young shooting guard. I suspect the FO will ignore position and go with BPA, just like they always do...

Finally, IMO, our FA pursuit should be a lead guard (1 or 2), who can initiate an offense. If we don't get an initiator, our offense will be just as busted as 2017. With that in mind, my FA of choice is Tyreke Evans at the full MLE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barf at both Curry & Okafor

Hezonja sounds intriguing for the right price. He is going to get overpaid a bit based on his age, and draft position I bet. He has shown some top five picked flashes. His defense worries me a bit though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see them going hard after Avery Bradley as 1a, then Re as 1b and signing another shooter like Ellington or bringing back Belinelli. I bet Jamal Crawford will be a Spur also. We are going to load up on shooters this summer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know we ain’t getting and your going to have to like it. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He;d be a monster in the 90s... but today's game is faster paced and multi positional. He doesn't fit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He;d be a monster in the 90s... but today's game is faster paced and multi positional. He doesn't fit it.
    I see what you mean but he still belongs in the NBA as a third big.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think okafor could be a valuable post season role player. There always comes a time when things just aren't clicking and you need to slow it down and throw it into the post and punish a team going small. That said, I wouldn't throw big money at him but he does have a role.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the thoughts on Nemanja Bjelica? I know he is restricted but I can’t see the Timberwolves matching with all the money they have tied up in Gibson/Dieng and need to likely max Towns also. He’s i believe 6’10”, can rebound, defend, stroke 3s, and most importantly can create his own shot and dribble. We really need a coordinated stretch 3/4 who isn’t a liability as soon as he puts the ball on the floor, not sure we’ve ever had one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs draft a big in the first or get Milutinov to come over for his rookie-scale deal, then Bjelica makes sense. He's more like what the Spurs have wanted Anderson to be, and I'd take him over Kyle provided the deal is right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am so done with Anderson and Forbes and Green the nba has changed you have to be able to dribble, hit the mid and three ball and be at least 6’6.

Thread Information