Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs were to trade down, then KBD makes a lot of sense at 25. Hutchison would also be great there. And 47 is a good pick, though I'd like to only come out of this draft with two rookies if the band is going to stay together. Though using a mid--40s pick on a stash like Bonga would also be great. finding a way to stash both seconds wouldn't be a bad move, as those guys have a higher chance of panning out than 50s stashes do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with the latest Kawha
    news gotta look at 1 through 12 picks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yuck. Hart is not anything to write home about and obviously Smith’s upside is with more than Hart + 25,
    You don't need jaw dropping athleticism of dynamism off the dribble to fill a 3 and D role.

Of course, when I said strongly consider, I meant in a world where Leonard stays. If he's traded, naturally a piece like Hart, a high floor/low ceiling type, who'd be able to help them sooner than later, wouldn't make sense nor would considering turning 1 asset into 2, if they can get a relatively high ceiling player with the 1.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen brunson has a workout scheduled with the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One guy I really like is F Gary Clark if Cincinnati. I see him as a Draymond Green type of player. He will hustle, defend, rebound, pass, set great screens, do all the dirty work on both ends, and even score in an efficient manner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. F Keita Bates-Diop tOSU
    2. F Gary Clark Cincinnati
    UDFA - Watanabe, Hervey(if not drafted)

And if we can somehow swing an extra mid-first, add C Mitc Robinson.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski‏Compte certifié @wojespn

Sources with @DraftExpress: Beyond obvious high lottery picks, here are several green room invites for NBA Draft on Thursday: Robert Williams, Lonnie Walker, Donte DiVincenzo, Zhaire Smith, Jerome Robinson and Aaron Holiday. + Chandler Hutchison

Nbadraft.net has us taking Jerome Robinson in their new mock

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was wondering since Celtics and Philly have a load of drafts do you see us saying we want a top four player in this years draft. So if you can swing that trade and draft that player we will trade Kawhi to you? If so what player would it be?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like his at ude and he is pretty athletic seems like a good kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think our best option at this point may be to see if we can swindle the kings out of the #2 pick for Kawhi and draft Doncic. The kid has a very high floor and a pretty damn good ceiling as well.

Build around him for the future, good thing is with all of his experience in europe I think he could come in and produce pretty well as a rookie.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Spurs Big Board as of Monday
    1)Troy Brown Jr. 2)Kieta Bates Diop 3)Anfernee Simons 4)Zhaire Smith

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Spurs Big Board as of Monday
    1)Troy Brown Jr. 2)Kieta Bates Diop 3)Anfernee Simons 4)Zhaire Smith
    I keep seeing Troy Brown mocked to the Spurs, I’m not the most excited if we do select Brown, he seems like a good ball handler, defender, passer, but we already have Kyle in that role. I’d much rather have Hutchinson or Huerter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep seeing Troy Brown mocked to the Spurs, I’m not the most excited if we do select Brown, he seems like a good ball handler, defender, passer, but we already have Kyle in that role. I’d much rather have Hutchinson or Huerter.
    I see Brown Jr. as a Jayson Tatum. I see Hutchison and Huerter as role players.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um why Huerter? He’s not that good. Shooters are easy to come by in the FA market and he’s not especially physically gifted. Lots of players better in the draft are better than he is. Another white kid being hyped with mediocre talent. If the Spurs were looking for a 3-and-D Huerter is the total opposite of what they are looking for.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed I do not believe the hype.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um why Huerter? He’s not that good. Shooters are easy to come by in the FA market and he’s not especially physically gifted. Lots of players better in the draft are better than he is. Another white kid being hyped with mediocre talent. If the Spurs were looking for a 3-and-D Huerter is the total opposite of what they are looking for.
    I think he fits perfect with the system, he has unlimited range, great feel for the game, he can even take it to the hole, and he’s still kind of young. He’s also not unathletic either he had like a 38 inch vert. I really don’t see anything special with Troy Brown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he fits perfect with the system, he has unlimited range, great feel for the game, he can even take it to the hole, and he’s still kind of young. He’s also not unathletic either he had like a 38 inch vert. I really don’t see anything special with Troy Brown.
    Bertans can do what he does, nothing special about him either. Both Huerter and Brown don’t fit the mold of a three and D wing, assuming that’s what they’re going for. If they’re going for one-dimensional duds then sure.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a list anywhere of all the players we have reportedly worked out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a list anywhere of all the players we have reportedly worked out?
    Posted an earlier one here but too lazy to compile everything, it’s amounting to doing the work sports writers should be doing. Big ups to PTR writers by the way. Project Spurs writers please scram.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Antetokounmpo in the second round. The Spurs didn't even work him out. We didn't even workout Yuta Watanabe. I guess athletic, versatile wings are not on their draftboard. The Spurs are probably looking for yet another Euro perimeter player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Antetokounmpo in the second round. The Spurs didn't even work him out. We didn't even workout Yuta Watanabe. I guess athletic, versatile wings are not on their draftboard. The Spurs are probably looking for yet another Euro perimeter player.
    The Spurs never worked out Kawhi. That is not indicative of them drafting someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My big board
    1) Zhaire Smith 2) Lonnie Walker 3)Kieta Bates Diop 4) Anfernee Simons 5) Troy Brown Jr. 6) Mitc Robinson 7)Melvin Frazier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id trade Kawhi to Philly for Fultz, Saric and 10 to draft Mikal Bridges.

at 18:
    Lonnie Walker
    Robert Williams
    Khyri Thomas
    Jacob Evans

Thread Information