Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the kings ownership, he definitely means LMA....

I so think there's a different opportunity here though, if the kings get doncic they may very well be willing to move heild or bogdonovic. We might be able to make a smaller move there.
    Yeah, it was a poor attempt a humor. Kings being the Kings and all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Jonathan Givony

Mitc Robinson has withdrawn from all NBA Combine activities, including his team interviews this afternoon, the league informed NBA executives. Unclear if he has a promise, or if he is simply preferring to avoid conducting interviews and a medical examination.

Same Thing for Chandler Hutchinson

Chandler Hutchison has withdrawn from the NBA Combine and canceled all workouts after receiving assurances he's found a "safe landing spot." It appears that he has secured a promise from a team drafting in the 20-30 range. Hutchison is currently slated #24 on the ESPN mock draft
    Last edited by duncan2150; 05-16-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Jonathan Givony

Mitc Robinson has withdrawn from all NBA Combine activities, including his team interviews this afternoon, the league informed NBA executives. Unclear if he has a promise, or if he is simply preferring to avoid conducting interviews and a medical examination.

Same Thing for Chandler Hutchinson

Chandler Hutchison has withdrawn from the NBA Combine and canceled all workouts after receiving assurances he's found a "safe landing spot." It appears that he has secured a promise from a team drafting in the 20-30 range. Hutchison is currently slated #24 on the ESPN mock draft
    Hutchinson looks good that’s in the Spurs range. I’m not as sold as I once was that it is wiser to draft someone that is younger with more development potential so I’m not worried about him being 22. He would a solid fit with the Spurs at the 2 or 3. Who knows? The promise could have come from the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite prospects are:

1. Mitc Robinson
    2. Jontay Porter
    3. Mo Wagner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several less talked about guys that have my interest:

shake Milton-sg-ball handling sg with a shot and athleticism to get to rim.
    Josh okogie-sg 64-7’0 wingspan.

Deanthony melton-will be disruptive guard, reminds me of smart as far as impact he can have on game. If he learns to shoot could be star.

jacob Evans 6”6 guard with iq. 3and with passing

elie okobo- think he will be the best of in this class. Reminds me a little of dame.

kris Wilkes-6-7 sf has good athleticism and length.hes you he’s young enough to work on his handles.

jarred Vanderbilt-very intriguing to me. 6’8 with 7’1 wing span.Unique player great athleticism,best rebounder in class, can handle the ball and is a great passer. Creates his own shots and shots. For others.strong motor and compe ive. Kind of like a Ben Simmons light with not as great passing. No jump shot and had multiple foot injuries. Would be a good small ball center for. If he learns to shoot he’ll be an all star

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

View originalFlag media

JeffGSpursZone
    JeffGSpursZone
    2h
    I have been told by @Matt_Schoch_ that USC's Chimezie Metu met with Spurs RC Buford, team brass at the NBA Combine. Said it was a great meeting, hoping he'll get a workout with the team. #GoSpursGo #NBA #Spurs

Paul Garcia pAulGarciaNBA
    3h
    The Spurs have worked out Brian Bowen and interviewed Donte DiVincenzo and Miles Bridges: hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/combin…

Andrew Pogar @AndrewPogar
    5h
    #Purdue's Carsen Edwards has worked out for the Thunder, Rockets, Spurs and Celtics per @ScottAgness. Edwards is scheduled to work out with the Nets on May 21 and will also meet with the Pistons and Hawks.

Keith Pompey @PompeyOnSixers
    5h
    #Nova post player Omari Spellman has already worked out for the #Celtics, #Timberwolves, #Nets and #Cavs. He has workouts scheduled with the #Clippers, #Lakers, #Spurs and #Jazz after the #NBACombine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Donte D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs workouts so far:

Omari Spellman
    Carsen Edwards
    Angel Delgado
    Jontay Porter
    Elijah Stewart
    Drew Eubanks
    Brian Bowen

Interview
    Donte DiVincenzo
    Miles Bridges
    Chimezie Metu

Rumored Interest
    Anfernee Simons

We can somehow gauge their priorities through draft workouts, albeit piecemeal. Big man definitely a priority, wings next. Baffled by the interest in Simons. Seems like he’s five years away and would add to the considerable glut at guard, bad size for SG. Can say the same for DiVincenzo. Weirded out by the interest in Brian Bowen. If they wanted a Bruce Bowen clone I’d rather they pick Bruce Brown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs workouts so far:

Omari Spellman
    Carsen Edwards
    Angel Delgado
    Jontay Porter
    Elijah Stewart
    Drew Eubanks
    Brian Bowen

Interview
    Donte DiVincenzo
    Miles Bridges
    Chimezie Metu

Rumored Interest
    Anfernee Simons

We can somehow gauge their priorities through draft workouts, albeit piecemeal. Big man definitely a priority, wings next. Baffled by the interest in Simons. Seems like he’s five years away and would add to the considerable glut at guard, bad size for SG. Can say the same for DiVincenzo. Weirded out by the interest in Brian Bowen. If they wanted a Bruce Bowen clone I’d rather they pick Bruce Brown.
    Porter has so much upside. One of the youngest in the draft, good mix of skills and IQ, and can add improve his athleticism by just reworking his body (13% body fat). I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have to find a way to get into the top 10 and get Mikal Bridges.
    He is going to be a star in the league.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs workouts so far:

Omari Spellman
    Carsen Edwards
    Angel Delgado
    Jontay Porter
    Elijah Stewart
    Drew Eubanks
    Brian Bowen

Interview
    Donte DiVincenzo
    Miles Bridges
    Chimezie Metu

Rumored Interest
    Anfernee Simons

Not sure about the big priority, you have metu, porter, spellman, eubanks and delgado as bigs. I think the spurs Will Go with the BPA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porter has so much upside. One of the youngest in the draft, good mix of skills and IQ, and can add improve his athleticism by just reworking his body (13% body fat). I'd take him in a heartbeat.
    i like him but With aldridge there im not sur they will take a PF with the 18. Porter could play C but he’s more a PF imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trent jr or divenczo in the 1st and jevon carter in the 2nd pls

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about the big priority, you have metu, porter, spellman, eubanks and delgado as bigs. I think the spurs Will Go with the BPA.
    Priority as to the team’s needs, genius. Of course they’ll go with BPA. But thanks for your valueless insight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like him but With aldridge there im not sur they will take a PF with the 18. Porter could play C but he’s more a PF imo.
    Their depth behind Aldridge and Pau is non-existent. Porter should be able to play either PF or C.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Priority as to the team’s needs, genius. Of course they’ll go with BPA. But thanks for your valueless insight.
    You’re welcome.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their depth behind Aldridge and Pau is non-existent. Porter should be able to play either PF or C.
    I agree. A lot will depends of mulitinov imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say this about this draft they are a lot of good SF and only a few good SG

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Porter if he's there at 18. Solid big with upside.
    Looks like a guy who likes to camp around the 3 point line. Don't see a ton of upside outside of a perimeter shooter who rather camp out standing around the 3 point line.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to make a play to get into the top 10 and get a superior talent who can become a star in the league and that is Mikal Bridges. Porter will not be anything special.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mulitinov

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. A lot will depends of mulitinov imo.
    Completely different players in my opinion, both of whom could have a role with the Spurs going forward.

Thread Information