My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1:40 left in game.
    91-86 Warriors, but the Spurs had closed the gap from -15 and DurPussy was having another of his classic 4th qtr chokes. Sure enough DerPussy throws up another brick. Gay battles Donkey for position, but wisely backs off knowing that breathing on Donkey can be an automatic foul. Sure enough, as the brick karooms up in the air, Donkey goes right on and over the back and shoulders of the now stationary Gay. In fact Donkey jumped sideways (somewhat) to get to ball, all over Gay in the process. He tips it in, looks like offensive goaltending (I couldn't tell, could a good member of ST verify).

WarriorRefs calls a farking shooting foul on Gay.
    3 WarriorRefs gather to then decide if the shot should count. It does, so Donkey gets paraded to FT line for the 2-1. Durant adjusts his tampon, giving a huge sigh of relief that he will not (probably) have to take another clutch shot.

Our hero's nonetheless battle back, with Manu assisting LMA on a kick ass 2+1 and then LMA hitting a couple clutch FTs. Holy Crap it's now 93-91 only down 2. Need a stop! However we failed to stop a Durbeta 20 ft chuck and then GNob seals the deal with one of his Alzheimer's turnovers.

Ok so here's the deal.
    Media darling team gets awarded bogus FTs. Ok that's been going on for decades, but the level of gotry rigging with these Warriors has matched 2002 Lakers - Kings level of obviousness.
    Do you agree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Definitely as asterisk should GSW win the le.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are gots for the way they act, but Spurs are also gots for the way they play.

Thus, what we observed last night was a collision of gotry of supernova proportions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making mediocre threads. Holy what lame ass poster.

It really isn't even funny of a shtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs please don't ask me to engage in intelligent basketball discussion. And can you please get me a bottle of this? I'm out.
    There there spunktrader.

Thanks for the bump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making mediocre threads. Holy what lame ass poster.

It really isn't even funny of a shtick.
    Same answer as I just gave your brother.
    Or is it your alt?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    only Fabbs could make a thread about gay touching of donkeys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only Fabbs could make a thread about gay touching of donkeys.
    No, that is
    todays NBA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What bothers me is that the offensive goaltending was clearly in dispute and the refs are allowed to just ignore the replay option when it suits their team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1:40 left in game.
    91-86 Warriors, but the Spurs had closed the gap from -15 and DurPussy was having another of his classic 4th qtr chokes. Sure enough DerPussy throws up another brick. Gay battles Donkey for position, but wisely backs off knowing that breathing on Donkey can be an automatic foul. Sure enough, as the brick karooms up in the air, Donkey goes right on and over the back and shoulders of the now stationary Gay. In fact Donkey jumped sideways (somewhat) to get to ball, all over Gay in the process. He tips it in, looks like offensive goaltending (I couldn't tell, could a good member of ST verify).

WarriorRefs calls a farking shooting foul on Gay.
    3 WarriorRefs gather to then decide if the shot should count. It does, so Donkey gets paraded to FT line for the 2-1. Durant adjusts his tampon, giving a huge sigh of relief that he will not (probably) have to take another clutch shot.

Our hero's nonetheless battle back, with Manu assisting LMA on a kick ass 2+1 and then LMA hitting a couple clutch FTs. Holy Crap it's now 93-91 only down 2. Need a stop! However we failed to stop a Durbeta 20 ft chuck and then GNob seals the deal with one of his Alzheimer's turnovers.

Ok so here's the deal.
    Media darling team gets awarded bogus FTs. Ok that's been going on for decades, but the level of gotry rigging with these Warriors has matched 2002 Lakers - Kings level of obviousness.
    Do you agree?

bc we would have won the series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bc we would have won the series
    No, but it may well have been 3-2.
    You've missed the point anyways.
    Are you a Warriors Phan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count