6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude lashing out at the fans cos he lost. Wants someone to coddle him (some more).

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-vulgar-things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But according to Clipper Nation, he's

ALPHABROOK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fkn scrub nothing without okcrefs to bail him out ....

worse mvp winner of all time, up there with that scrub rose

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Reports you hear about Utah fans, they can get really disgustingly disrespectful. So he may have a right to speak out against it. Thing is, if his team won, very unlikely he complains about it. In the heated emotions right after the series loss, I'm sure he just hit his boiling point when dude put his phone right in Russ’ face.

Probably better if Russ didn’t even pay any of it any mind. I think he deserves criticism for his play, but I’ll take up for him on this. Fans shouldn’t be able to talk and act anyway they want just because they bought a ticket. He’s right, none of those jerks would walk up to him on the street saying those things.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Disrespectful to the game? When all his bigs do is get out of his way so he can get all the rebounds and statpad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russ is a great one on one player. He's not a team player, he's a Russ player. He doesn't know or care how to play in a team, unless that team's focus is getting Russell touches, rebounds and assists.

A loser is loser. He's beyond repair now, probably won't threaten for a ring until he's coming off the bench somewhere in a few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports you hear about Utah fans, they can get really disgustingly disrespectful. So he may have a right to speak out against it. Thing is, if his team won, very unlikely he complains about it. In the heated emotions right after the series loss, I'm sure he just hit his boiling point when dude put his phone right in Russ’ face.

Probably better if Russ didn’t even pay any of it any mind. I think he deserves criticism for his play, but I’ll take up for him on this. Fans shouldn’t be able to talk and act anyway they want just because they bought a ticket. He’s right, none of those jerks would walk up to him on the street saying those things.
    This is what happens when WWE level marketing of individuals and rivalries reaches WWE level fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a straight cancer. Lol at him trying to act like the fan was being vulgar and inflammatory because he had his phone out God damn ninja turtle over here trying to make up excuses muh family shouldn't be disrespected what a puss

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is nothing new. Utah fans have been doing this since the Stockton/Malone days.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He can dish it, but, he can't take it.

Tee hee

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    This is what happens when WWE level marketing of individuals and rivalries reaches WWE level fans.
    There’s a chicken or the egg thing going on here though. Does the WWE style marketing of the NBA cause fans to degrade into disgusting human beings. Or has society already been degraded to disgusting human beings and the WWE style marketing is just catering to that. I tend to think the latter.

People and society in general are full of hateful, disgusting, malicious, disrespectful animals. The WWE and sports in general didn’t make them that way. They just provide a medium to allow people to act out what their hearts already feel. It’s like internet tough guy. Hiding behind the screen allows you to be the asshole you really are. Being in a sea of 20,000 other fans allows them to act like a hack opiniated radio talk show personality. But that’s who they already are at heart, behind the computer screen, underneath the fan t-shirt.

People are ing assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I didn't confront fans; fans confronted me," Westbrook said. "Here in Utah, man, a lot of disrespectful, vulgar things are said to the players here with these fans. It's truly disrespectful. Talk about your families, your kids. It's truly disrespectful to the game, man."

What a fake pussy, better he gets used to it because he wont reach more than a 1st round, 2nd as a miracle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disrespectful to the game? When all his bigs do is get out of his way so he can get all the rebounds and statpad?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But according to Clipper Nation, he's

ALPHABROOK

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh kobe's 60 points retirement game was more impressive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh kobe's 60 points retirement game was more impressive
    I hate Kobe, but sadly this is true.

An old ass crippled Kobe putting up 60 on 50 shots.

Prime Westbrook putting up 46 on 43 shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s a chicken or the egg thing going on here though. Does the WWE style marketing of the NBA cause fans to degrade into disgusting human beings. Or has society already been degraded to disgusting human beings and the WWE style marketing is just catering to that. I tend to think the latter.

People and society in general are full of hateful, disgusting, malicious, disrespectful animals. The WWE and sports in general didn’t make them that way. They just provide a medium to allow people to act out what their hearts already feel. It’s like internet tough guy. Hiding behind the screen allows you to be the asshole you really are. Being in a sea of 20,000 other fans allows them to act like a hack opiniated radio talk show personality. But that’s who they already are at heart, behind the computer screen, underneath the fan t-shirt.

People are ing assholes.
    NBA markets to disgusting human beings. Social media gives people the false sense of anonymity, and they forget they are actually talking to the real person, beer courage enables it. NBA is ok with it. They never changed anything really after the palace brawl. They love the fervor.

Yes, people are assholes, but we are s, and some people here are pussies. s pussies, but s also assholes... assholes that just want to on everybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russ is a great one on one player. He's not a team player, he's a Russ player. He doesn't know or care how to play in a team, unless that team's focus is getting Russell touches, rebounds and assists.

A loser is loser. He's beyond repair now, probably won't threaten for a ring until he's coming off the bench somewhere in a few years.
    I said exactly this after his 2nd or 3rd year in the league. It was so ing obvious that his mentality would never allow him to win a le.

Thread Information