Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seen the refs review these calls this season to screw over the Spurs after replays. Now with 3 seconds left in the pivotal Game 5, no review. Commissioner David Jewer not bothered. Keep that Lebron money coming in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also at the refs speeding up the timeout to not give the Pacers time to set up their defensive strategy. That has to be the quickest I've ever seen an NBA game come back from commercial. TNT was definitely caught off guard.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    but they incorrectly called it out on James on the previous possession when turner poked it and it clearly hit the line on the replay. evened out in the end, especially since he hit the 3 for the win so the made layup didnt matter tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but they incorrectly called it out on James on the previous possession when turner poked it and it clearly hit the line on the replay. evened out in the end, especially since he hit the 3 for the win so the made layup didnt matter tbh
    It went off Lebron, dude. Even crybaby didn't argue it. He knew he wasn't winning that replay. at your hackery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be all for seeing a zoom in shot to establish for a fact if it was block or goaltend.
    Hard to see from the angles shown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBum gets away with bull more than any other star i've ever seen. It's travels, offensive fouls, goaltends but still has the nerve to whine about not getting enough FTs

NBA really want to see him get swept by the dubs that badly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol its entertainment league. Get over it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It did matter because they could've overplayed the three point line and went soft on a two that only went to overtime. Again at the hackery.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It went off Lebron, dude. Even crybaby didn't argue it. He knew he wasn't winning that replay. at your hackery.
    are you ing re ed? slow mo clearly shows the ball touch the line you dip . Pacers didnt argue the goaltend either, so whats your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these refs are from vegas, have connections with bookeys

they all have gelled hair and look sleezy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The commentator said it looked like goaltending. Seems like something that should be reviewed.

Still a great play by Lebron on both ends.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you ing re ed? slow mo clearly shows the ball touch the line you dip . Pacers didnt argue the goaltend either, so whats your point?
    You don't know that; but when you have three refs it shouldn't come down to incompetence, tbh. If there was any doubt they should've went to the replay. We all know why that didn't happen. Lebron gets a handicap. Come to terms.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The commentator said it looked like goaltending. Seems like something that should be reviewed.

Definitely. McMillan not smart enough to get you don't drive against Lebron at the end of the game. He may be over-rated defender overall, but as a chase-down blocker he is the best in the game.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You don't know that; but when you have three refs it shouldn't come down to incompetence, tbh. If there was any doubt they should've went to the replay. We all know why that didn't happen. Lebron gets a handicap. Come to terms.
    They should've reviewed it, you're right. FWIW it didn't look like goaltending to me, at least not live. I haven't seen the replay yet.

Supers om comes with privileges. I will say that over the course of a game LeBron takes a good amount of contact that doesn't get called.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Stop crying, haters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stop crying, haters.
    Cavs and Cavrefs didn't think it went off Pacers or it would've been reviewed, obviously.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Cavs and Cavrefs didn't think it went off Pacers or it would've been reviewed, obviously.
    "Cavrefs" don't exist. The refs only support the Warriors and Rockets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

absolutely was beat off dribnle but great recovery and great lift on the block and the gamewinner

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Stop crying, haters.
    I'd forgotten that wasn't reviewed either.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cavrefs" don't exist. The refs only support the Warriors and Rockets.
    Lebronrefs to be more accurate. Nobody cares about Cleveland otherwise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lebronrefs to be more accurate. Nobody cares about Cleveland otherwise.
    The refs don't support LeBron, either. They're too busy riding Frauden and CP0's piece.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The refs don't support LeBron, either. They're too busy riding Frauden and CP0's piece.
    I assume you don't really believe that. Nothing about your posts has ever made me think you could really be that naive.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I just rewinded the TV and watched it. It's not clearly a goaltend and if I had to guess, it was clearly still going up, though maybe it hit the backboard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But if it's below the rim, it's not goaltending right?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You would think the Cavs won their 2nd NBA le this evening with the way LeBron reacted after hitting the game winner. It was a great shot but they still have to beat Indiana in Indy to advance.

Thread Information