My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I didn't watch the series against Philly and didn't know things got so emotional with DWade...
    Last edited by SAGirl; 04-30-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got a raw deal in being shipped out of the Cavs. I'm sure he would still be contributing from the Cavs bench.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He got a raw deal in being shipped out of the Cavs. I'm sure he would still be contributing from the Cavs bench.
    He requested to go back to Miami.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He requested to go back to Miami.
    which is what anyone in his position would say after-the-fact to save face... fact is he would still be in the dance if he were with the Cavs.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Wade didn’t get a raw deal. He wasn’t really helping the Cavs much. And some reports suggest he was more of a distraction than a veteran leader in the lockerroom. And the Cavs were nice enough to send him home where he wanted to be and to a team that wanted him back. And notably he even played worse when he got to Miami. If anything, it was the Chicago Bulls who got a raw deal by giving him $47 million for one season of okay production and disgruntled chirping when the season went sideways. His year and a half sabbatical from Miami pretty much proved Riley smart for not giving him a huge loyalty payday in the summer of 2016.

He should retire and lounge around on his wife’s TV/film sets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade didn’t get a raw deal. He wasn’t really helping the Cavs much. And some reports suggest he was more of a distraction than a veteran leader in the lockerroom. And the Cavs were nice enough to send him home where he wanted to be and to a team that wanted him back. And notably he even played worse when he got to Miami. If anything, it was the Chicago Bulls who got a raw deal by giving him $47 million for one season of okay production and disgruntled chirping when the season went sideways. His year and a half sabbatical from Miami pretty much proved Riley smart for not giving him a huge loyalty payday in the summer of 2016.

He should retire and lounge around on his wife’s TV/film sets.
    I would leave off the "'s TV/film sets."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade didn’t get a raw deal. He wasn’t really helping the Cavs much. And some reports suggest he was more of a distraction than a veteran leader in the lockerroom.
    Exactly. Moreso Wade was part of the problem imo.
    After the purge of slackers (of which Wade was one) the Cavs season completely turned around.
    They were unable to move JR Dumb but otherwise it was a near houseclean.

The steroid effectiveness has run out.
    Should have retired two years ago.

Thread Information