Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every single GM in the league would trade for Kawhi so fast... Including the warriors... And laugh at us while doing it... Good thing we aren't stupid and won't trade him
    sure they will trade you austin rivers and the likes... by that I mean, worse contracts and bad assets... no one that you really want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure they will trade you austin rivers and the likes... by that I mean, worse contracts and bad assets... no one that you really want.
    Disagree... Anyone outside of Westbrook, Durant, Curry will be traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree... Anyone outside of Westbrook, Durant, Curry will be traded

you are delusional, nothing against you... dude is either growing bones ectopically in muscles or he simply has a knee that looks like a
    50 year old, bc even duncan on no knees was playing...

I wish for nothing but the best for him, but he will only fetch low value assets until he shows he can play regular minutes in consecutive games, no babying.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like 8 months long? Because it appears Kawhi’s team has been handling the course of treatment for 8 months now.
    10 months brah.

August 8th..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m still waiting for the prognosis from the NY doctors since they have supposedly figured it out. Kawhi has been on their regiment for a few months now. Will it take the whole summer or will he miss another year. I’m not saying anyone got it wrong or right until we hear that Kawhi is fully healthy. Until that time, we can’t be certain about anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More talking heads. Only worth noting because supposed "insider to the Kawhi group" Carter seems to be backing off a little on his "Kawhi has played his last game in SA" rhetoric. Now, he sort of sounds like maybe, just maybe, the supermax might get him. Either this is all BS from Carter or he's been a vocal tool for positioning in negotiations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More talking heads. Only worth noting because supposed "insider to the Kawhi group" Carter seems to be backing off a little on his "Kawhi has played his last game in SA" rhetoric. Now, he sort of sounds like maybe, just maybe, the supermax might get him. Either this is all BS from Carter or he's been a vocal tool for positioning in negotiations.

Tend to believe some of what Carter says because what Ramona? said on the lowe podcast. Essentially, Kwahi is about the only nba player in his agency that deals with NFL players. And Carter's brother? is part of his rehab/PT team in NY ....

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 months brah.

August 8th..
    Let's compromise.
    August 8, 2017 to May 5, 2018, almost nine months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's compromise.
    August 8, 2017 to May 5, 2018, almost nine months.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tend to believe some of what Carter says because what Ramona? said on the lowe podcast. Essentially, Kwahi is about the only nba player in his agency that deals with NFL players. And Carter's brother? is part of his rehab/PT team in NY ....
    Trade this pos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he came back to SA and is now headed to Cali? Wonder if the meeting already took place.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see uncle Dennis...

Latest reports pretty much insinuated that Kawhi needed to be held by the hand to do anything... so the picture quickly dispels that notion.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless of course he is texting him for direction...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Came back to clean out his unused empty locker for the summer ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or this: “uncle Dennis, I need to poop...”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the real question is how long had Kawhi been here? supposedly, the exit interviews ended on April 26th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like he could not get another flight back from ca anytime when pop is ready to meet him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or this: “uncle Dennis, I need to poop...”.
    Kawhi, you know there’s no One There to wipe for you. You’ll just have to hold it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Media backpedaling already.

Despite all the drama, I still expect Kawhi to be back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see uncle Dennis...

Latest reports pretty much insinuated that Kawhi needed to be held by the hand to do anything... so the picture quickly dispels that notion.

Uncle D is probably getting him his chocolate milk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is so weird that he HAD TO stay in NYC to rehab with his medical team and his "group" most of the Post ASB time frame and he couldn't be spared to be away during the playoffs, but then as soon as the season is over, he NOW can afford to leave his medical group in NYC, spend a couple of weeks in SA and head to his offseason home in San Diego... it's just so really strange the timing of him being released from NYC to continue his rehab elsewhere with no problem...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is so weird that he HAD TO stay in NYC to rehab with his medical team and his "group" most of the Post ASB time frame and he couldn't be spared to be away during the playoffs, but then as soon as the season is over, he NOW can afford to leave his medical group in NYC, spend a couple of weeks in SA and head to his offseason home in San Diego... it's just so really strange the timing of him being released from NYC to continue his rehab elsewhere with no problem...
    Its' only weird if you think his rehab was anything other than a medical holdout. It makes perfect sense to me. The charade is over, because it's no longer needed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its' only weird if you think his rehab was anything other than a medical holdout. It makes perfect sense to me. The charade is over, because it's no longer needed.
    I have given him the benefit of the doubt that he has really been hurt all this time... I chose to go with the limited but first hand interviews given by him and Pop.

If it turns out he was faking things as you said... I would not want him back. It's almost as serious as him being "crippled." (Not as serious as him being crippled bc at least he'd have trade value, an injured Kiwi on a Danny Granger career path has not much of a trade value IMO.) Also, if he was really injured there was always hope for a reconciliation since IMO the injury was the source of their rift. If it's something else, then he really might be gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have given him the benefit of the doubt that he has really been hurt all this time... I chose to go with the limited but first hand interviews given by him and Pop.

If it turns out he was faking things as you said... I would not want him back. It's almost as serious as him being "crippled." (Not as serious as him being crippled bc at least he'd have trade value, an injured Kiwi on a Danny Granger career path has not much of a trade value IMO.) Also, if he was really injured there was always hope for a reconciliation since IMO the injury was the source of their rift. If it's something else, then he really might be gone.
    Pop was patient for a time, but there was a point where he was clearly done, and not willing to cater to the 'group' any longer. I can't ever see him getting to that point if he thought the injury was legit.

Thread Information