Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You want them to pay Randle $20 million a year?
    I would tbh. He still needs a consistent jumper, but that will come because he is a hard worker (look at his body last year vs this year). And he's only 23. Remember, the Mailman didn't have a jumper his 1st few years either (not saying he's gonna have the same career trajectory, just making a point). A jumper can be improved upon thru hard work. He's proven he will put the work in:

So yeah, I'd pay that 23 year old bull. I just hope Cuban don't steal him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The only way Lakers should take Kiwi is if he accepts to be Ingram's backup off the bench.

Can't have autistic crippled quitters sabotaging an entire season when they've been cleared to play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Maaaaaaad AF tbh

You were the one who raged first. You must be pissing blood.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way Lakers should take Kiwi is if he accepts to be Ingram's backup off the bench.

Can't have autistic crippled quitters sabotaging an entire season when they've been cleared to play.
    Interesting how out of all the Laker fans who want Kawhi you are one of the few who are reluctant to have him on your team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh the baby lakers had a good season tbh. Add paul george and we in the playoffs, with young talent learning and cap to get another piece without touching the kids ... plus some pieces to trade (lopez, midget).

Even just Lonzo/ingram/kuzma/randle/pg is an athletic monster squad, where all pieces can switch like crazy and with adequate shooting. I see where walton is going with this one tbh.
    an athletic monster squad, with everyone having below average athleticism

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he ain't getting that son tbh. Even if he's getting it we'll always find a dumbass team to trade (orlando, queens, milwaukee, minnesota, denver, new york, new jersey).
    This is a league where Luol Deng makes $18 million. Some idiot will pay Randle $20 million a season or more.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is a league where Luol Deng makes $18 million. Some idiot will pay Randle $20 million a season or more.
    The same idiots would be a good bet tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the optimism of Laker fans. The franchise missed 5 postseasons in a row, and is already on the second restart.

They are acting like that guy who is always optimistic and thinking someone will come save the day in those PoW movies, only to go insane at the end.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting how out of all the Laker fans who want Kawhi you are one of the few who are reluctant to have him on your team.
    Kiwi flat out quitPERIOD

Spurs with Kiwi are a legit contender too imo, which makes this whole situation even more egregious. Kiwi showing his character or lack thereof and that doesn't change just because he swapped jerseys, which is why i'm not quick to jump on the Kiwi bandwagon, specially if that involves giving up multiple pieces of LA's core. Like someone said above, if Kiwi really wants to be a Laker, he can do it as a free agent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're going to be really, really disappointed when you end up with only PG. Perfect fit, ineffectual, over rated hole carrying an over rated, past-prime franchise that is a laughing stock.
    This dude is actually calling another franchise pastcits prime with a coach old enough to vote for Lyndon B Johnson ...and a SG older than Luke walton and Brad Stevens ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude is actually calling another franchise pastcits prime with a coach old enough to vote for Lyndon B Johnson ...and a SG older than Luke walton and Brad Stevens ...

And if it wasn't for a blowhard loud mouth father of a future bust, you'd be nowhere near relevant. Good work, Lake show.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And if it wasn't for a blowhard loud mouth father of a future bust, you'd be nowhere near relevant. Good work, Lake show.
    nice try chupa...when we suck we are still relevant ...when yall suck you are forgotten ...you better Pop can use his liberal voo-doo to keep Leonard otherwise you will be the Clippers with a better coach ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice try chupa...when we suck we are still relevant ...when yall suck you are forgotten ...you better Pop can use his liberal voo-doo to keep Leonard otherwise you will be the Clippers with a better coach ...

Sorry pussy, but we haven't sucked in a looooonnnngggg time. The last time we sucked, Billy Clinton was getting Lewinsky pussy. I don't know how it feels to be you or other LAL fans and how to live in the past when we've been a contender for 2 decades and your show is only relevant because of someone not on the team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't understand the optimism of Laker fans. The franchise missed 5 postseasons in a row, and is already on the second restart.

They are acting like that guy who is always optimistic and thinking someone will come save the day in those PoW movies, only to go insane at the end.
    son for me it's not rangz or bust, I just like good basketball and I like lavar's monkey ass too ... idgaf I just want to enjoy the games

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry pussy, but we haven't sucked in a looooonnnngggg time. The last time we sucked, Billy Clinton was getting Lewinsky pussy. I don't know how it feels to be you or other LAL fans and how to live in the past when we've been a contender for 2 decades and your show is only relevant because of someone not on the team.
    20 years built on Duncan's back everyvyear he is gone it will only get worse ...i been watching the lakers for over 30 years these past 5 years aint to me ...i waited 12 between rangs in 88 and 2000 another 7 between 2002 and 2009 ...but do u notice the ing trend? I stay confident because for us its only a matter of time.
    For yall the hourglass is running out. If you trade leonard, manu retires and Parker and Green walk in FA, who do you have left from your le team from only 4 years ago?
    these past 20 years drspite us sucking from 2005-2007 and 2012 to 2018 we still won as many championships as your franchise has had in almost 40 years.

and i dont even mind waiting in these baby lakers if we add george at max i wont be happy but i do think swapping him for KCP improves our tean we make the playoffs and keep grooming the pups ...i also dont need a le just want a team on the rise ..
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-02-2018 at 05:42 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    20 years built on Duncan's back everyvyear he is gone it will only get worse ...i been watching the lakers for over 30 years these past 5 years aint to me ...i waited 12 between rangs in 88 and 2000 another 7 between 2002 and 2009 ...but do u notice the ing trend? I stay confident because for us its only a matter of time.
    For yall the hourglassvus running out. If you trade leonard, manu retires and Parker and Green walk in FA, who do you have left from your le team from only 4 years ago?
    these past 20 years drspite us sucking from 2005-2007 and 2012 to 2018 we still won as many championships as yiur franchise has had in almost 40 years.

and i dont even mind waiting in these baby lakers if we add george at max i wont be happy butbi do think swapping him for KCP improves our tean we make the playoffs and keep grooming the pups ...i also dont need a le just want a team on the rise ..
    1. son these spur fans are used to the good life, they think pop is going to stay forever at his level and that the 50 win every year spurs will be the same without a top 10 goat in duncan and also without all the key players nearing retirement right now. tbh they are in for a rude awakening.

2. lonzo/kuzma/ingram/paul george/lopez is an exceptionally long (with pg&lonzo excellent defensive players), offensively good team that is one rebounding piece away ( demonkey / capella / adams / decent rebounding big) from actual WCSF. Add a great intelligent coach in luke and that's not a bad place to be tbh .... and this is all coming with jimbo, so not quite optimal talent acquisition conditions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi flat out quitPERIOD

Spurs with Kiwi are a legit contender too imo, which makes this whole situation even more egregious. Kiwi showing his character or lack thereof and that doesn't change just because he swapped jerseys, which is why i'm not quick to jump on the Kiwi bandwagon, specially if that involves giving up multiple pieces of LA's core. Like someone said above, if Kiwi really wants to be a Laker, he can do it as a free agent.
    So a 7th seed first round fodder would be a contender with an Autist?

today’s nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son for me it's not rangz or bust, I just like good basketball and I like lavar's monkey ass too ... idgaf I just want to enjoy the games
    How’s that good basketball? I’ve never seen a shot that ugly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Laker fans are happy with Paul George that with Westbrook & Adams barely had a better record than SA without Kawhi and lost in the first round?

If with MVP Westbrook & Adams PG can’t get them out of the first round you think he can take Ingram/Lonzo there? Maybe.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    god blessed is the life of a laker fan tbh
    maybe lebron comes here too
    and y'all are still gonna suck a fat .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Laker fans are happy with Paul George that with Westbrook & Adams barely had a better record than SA without Kawhi and lost in the first round?

If with MVP Westbrook & Adams PG can’t get them out of the first round you think he can take Ingram/Lonzo there? Maybe.
    Westbrook is a cancerous fraud. Adams is no star. Melo? Don't even get me started with him.

My preference is PG13 signs with the Lakers and we keep our young core together. So yes, I want PG13 in LA. Very much so.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop will eventually retire if not this coming year than maybe next year. I don’t see him doing this any longer without his wife in his corner. As far as the spurs contending? You guys had a great run! 20 years!! It’s time for rebuild

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop will eventually retire if not this coming year than maybe next year. I don’t see him doing this any longer without his wife in his corner. As far as the spurs contending? You guys had a great run! 20 years!! It’s time for rebuild
    ^ tbh. His assistant HC did a good job vs Dubs. Time for Pop to hang it up. He's already bound for the Hall. What else is there to prove? Especially without his soulmate by his side.

Thread Information