My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seen the numerous posts by Laker Phan / Laker Poster(s).
    LeBron as the team leader of scrubs in 8 straight Finals is not as good as Kirby the role player because the Lakers went 4-2 in Shaq and PauMVPs two runs.

Well Jim "Loscy" Loscutoff went 7-0 on Celtics Championship teams.

Loscy >>>>> Kirby
    7-0 >>>>> 4-2.

Booked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jim "Loscy" Loscutoff

Laker Phan "7-0 is better then 4-2. He's better then Kirby"

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You seen the numerous posts by Laker Phan / Laker Poster(s).
    LeBron as the team leader of scrubs in 8 straight Finals is not as good as Kirby the role player because the Lakers went 4-2 in Shaq and PauMVPs two runs.

Well Jim "Loscy" Loscutoff went 7-0 on Celtics Championship teams.

Loscy >>>>> Kirby
    7-0 >>>>> 4-2.

Booked.
    whoever downplays Lebron's and Kobe's accomplishments are ing idiots and do not watch basketball consistently. If you are a team leader and you make the championship game 8 times in a row than your name belongs in the discussion of the greatest player to ever play the game. If you are top 1-2 player on your team and you win multiple championships than your name belongs in that discussion as well. To see which one is the greatest to ever play is the topic of discussion for YEARS AND YEARS to come. Everyone will have an opinion based on the study of facts. However, to call future hall of fame players names like Kirby or Le , comparing scrub players against these MVP's or even going as childish as calling out the second option teammate as the better player over the MVP is just Dumb. just ing dumb.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW fabs the lakers were 5-2 during the shaq pau and kobe run not 4. If your gonna talk gets facts right at least

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW fabs the lakers were 5-2 during the shaq pau and kobe run not 4. If your gonna talk gets facts right at least
    No one with basketball intelligence and reasonableness recognizes the rigged Game 6 vs Kings as a Laker win.

It's 4-2.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one with basketball intelligence and reasonableness recognizes the rigged Game 6 vs Kings as a Laker win.

It's 4-2.
    that is the most dumbest logic ever. AS dumb as the next person saying tim donaghy rigged the spurs and Phx series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever downplays Lebron's and Kobe's accomplishments are ing idiots and do not watch basketball consistently. If you are a team leader and you make the championship game 8 times in a row than your name belongs in the discussion of the greatest player to ever play the game. If you are top 1-2 player on your team and you win multiple championships than your name belongs in that discussion as well. To see which one is the greatest to ever play is the topic of discussion for YEARS AND YEARS to come. Everyone will have an opinion based on the study of facts. However, to call future hall of fame players names like Kirby or Le , comparing scrub players against these MVP's or even going as childish as calling out the second option teammate as the better player over the MVP is just Dumb. just ing dumb.
    Why would a #2 player on a team that won multiple championship be considered in a discussion of the greatest to ever play the game when he couldn't even be the greatest on his own team?

Was Pippen in the discussion of one of the greatest player ever to play the game? McHale?

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why would a #2 player on a team that won multiple championship be considered in a discussion of the greatest to ever play the game when he couldn't even be the greatest on his own team?

Was Pippen in the discussion of one of the greatest player ever to play the game? McHale?
    because it is all people's opinions. no one is here to decide which player will be the greatest of all time. you have great players playing together for years that could be in the conversation of GOAT. My point is there are players that are #2 that belong in the greatest of all time discussion. It doesn't make a difference one way or the other.

In regards to pippen and McHale. they were voted 50 greatest players of all time by many former athletes and well respected media persons.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Gre...in_NBA_History

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because it is all people's opinions. no one is here to decide which player will be the greatest of all time. you have great players playing together for years that could be in the conversation of GOAT. My point is there are players that are #2 that belong in the greatest of all time discussion. It doesn't make a difference one way or the other.

In regards to pippen and McHale. they were voted 50 greatest players of all time by many former athletes and well respected media persons.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Gre...in_NBA_History
    Then how do you determine who's the 1st and 2nd best player on a championship team? If all objective evidence points to a player being the #2 player on a championship, then how can that player possibly be one of the greatest of all time? If if that is the case, that would be TWO of the greatest of all time on the same team, why would that team ever lose?

And how large is your best player of all time? Top 50? Sure, is that the best player of all time rank? No. I don't believe any popular opinion would have Pippen or McHale anywhere close being the best of all time group. Even players who were top dogs on championship teams (Rick Barry, Moses Malone, Isiah, Billups, Wade) aren't in the best of all time rank but made the top 50. There is a huge difference between the two.

And if it doesn't make a difference one way or another for you, why are you even arguing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes when I read a thread le from Fabbs I wonder if I clicked on the wrong forum or perhaps I'm in an alternate universe. The dude is seriously off the reservation so far I cannot make any sense of the he talks about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun Fact:

Jim Loscutoff, LOSCY — April 8, 1977
    Loscutoff played for the Celtics for the duration of his nine-year NBA career from 1955-1964. He played on six championship Celtics teams and averaged over five rebounds per game in his career. Loscutoff was known as “Loscy” and “Jungle Gym” in his playing days for his intimidating presence on the court.
    According to the Celtics, Loscutoff asked the team not to retire his No. 18 jersey so another player could wear it in the future. They did, giving it to a pair of future Hall of Famers: John Thompson, who played a season-plus with the Celtics and would make his name as a legendary coach and mentor at Georgetown, and Dave Cowens. Cowens was still wearing it when “Loscy,” 13 years after he retired, went to the rafters.
    https://www.boston.com/sports/boston...ed-numbers-nba

Thread Information