Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does an order like this have much practical effect on a determined deadbeat?

Can the court start attaching properties and bank accounts to make good immediately?

Sure can.

Judge also said that if he was to appeal, he needs to post bond for the full amount.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure can.

Judge also said that if he was to appeal, he needs to post bond for the full amount.
    If he ain't already liquidated to actual U.S. cash/$20 bills and gave it to true blood then he deserves exactly what he gets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure can.

If he ain't already liquidated to actual U.S. cash/$20 bills and gave it to true blood then he deserves exactly what he gets.
    Skunk pussy on the right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy declares bankruptcy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani declares bankruptcy after being ordered to pay $150 million in defamation lawsuit

Rudy Giuliani filed for bankruptcy in federal court in New York on Thursday, just days after a jury ordered him to pay nearly $150 million to two former Georgia election workers for defamation.

According to the filing, Giuliani listed debts between $100 million and $500 million, and assets worth up to $10 million.

The bankruptcy declaration is another setback for the former New York City mayor, federal prosecutor and one-time front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination, all stemming from his time as Donald Trump’s attorney after the 2020 presidential election.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/21/p...tcy/index.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bravo, Rudy!!! Seems now apparent that he's taken precautions to protect his wealth. Bully, bully for him.

Rudy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's comical watching you re s rejoice in absolutely nothing as yall parade around with your stupidity for all to see. It's as comical as watching yall celebrate some stupid billion/trillion dollar settlement when it comes to Alex Jones. Yall can't be this stupid can yall?
    As always you re s rejoice over nothing whatso ingever like the dumb s that yall truly are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As always you re s rejoice over nothing whatso ingever like the dumb s that yall truly are.
    Since when did your stop stinkin', fart face?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The minute I realized, read, and informed myself that bull judgements like $100+million/$trillion dollar are nothing but utter bull and there's caps on what one must pay in res ution. These same re s think Alex Jones owes a trillion dollars of which he'd never ever make in his lifetime or 1000000 lifetimes. It's very comical and proves just how stupid these "intellectuals" truly are; they're ing re s!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew Rudy would deliver as usual.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The minute I realized, read, and informed myself that bull judgements like $100+million/$trillion dollar are nothing but utter bull and there's caps on what one must pay in res ution. These same re s think Alex Jones owes a trillion dollars of which he'd never ever make in his lifetime or 1000000 lifetimes. It's very comical and proves just how stupid these "intellectuals" truly are; they're ing re s!
    Amen. But, kori, nothing is going to stop them. Nothing. They're maniacal in their grailed quest to punish everyone and anyone linked to Trump whether it's strong ties like Rudy, or, small fries who even got within shouting distance of the man.

That's [b]American Democracy" in mass application. And it's exacts a dual role::the punishment) and warding off any other mother er like Trump from even dreaming about the Presidency of the United States...back to Bush---Clinton/Clinton---Bush/Bush---Hussein/Hussein. "It's a closed circuit and if you around and loiter it ever again what is happening to Trump and his people will be what you get and so much more. Now, git!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kori, sorry about this post. I meant to send to Lumps. I need a nap. My apologies, kori.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Julie Annie cannot discharge his payment with bankruptcy to the GA ladies because he committed a crime, bad faith, whatever.

The ladies can empty his bank account, some of his state and Federal pension payments, liquidate his properties, garnish his income as a non-lawyer (losing his license).

By draining JA for years, they stay in lower tax brackets than taking $148M lump sum.

Mr Trash is freaking out, ever more degraded mentally, now that he sees how he will be treated.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-21-2023 at 06:39 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudee colludee found the out!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Julie Annie cannot discharge his payment with bankruptcy to the GA ladies because he committed a crime, bad faith, whatever.

The ladies can empty his bank account, some of his state and Federal pension payments, liquidate his properties, garnish his income as a non-lawyer (losing his license).

By draining JA for years, they stay in lower tax brackets than taking $148M lump sum.

Mr Trash is freaking out, ever more degraded mentally, now that he sees how he will be treated.
    That bank accounts are already empty, bouts and in possession of blooded family. ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"treated?"

Please. Day One. You threatened to blow him, his wife and their child up.

Thread Information