Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is in the Manchurian Candidate category

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when he said "sounds legit" i dont think he meant he doesn't believe he is an author who has studied flamethrowers

yeah, basically, I can say spurraider21 is required reading when talking middle east... we'll be in the same ballpark.

Fortunately, you don't need to cut down your post in 20 tweets, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to find out Q is a cook irl, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn petroyuan rose 12% since US withdrawal from Iran deal

Also looks like Chinese Oil Company will take over French company if they pull out of Iran. That would basically mean Irans supply will basically belong to china and its petroyuan

making china great again

Not to mention EU is considering dumping US dollar in trades with Iran and trade in Euro

Goddam this could be the move that takes US out of global domination
    Called this

Chinese taking over where French company left

China is now going to control 70% of earths biggest oil field and will only trade in Yuan

Making China Great Again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is in the Manchurian Candidate category
    the sky is falling!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah Iran is trying to conquer ME by forcing US to invade Iraq and support terrorists in Syria

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran president tearing Pompeo a brand new asshole:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    opportunity for China:

German newspaper Weltam Sonntag reported on Sunday that diplomats from Europe, China and Russia are discussing a new accord to offer Iran financial aid to curb its ballistic missile development, in the hope of salvaging the 2015 deal, according to Reuters. The officials will meet in Vienna in the coming week under the leadership of senior European Union diplomat Helga Schmid to discuss the next steps.
    http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplo...help-safeguard

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia, China influence up around the world, USA influence (but not it garrisoning of the planet) down,

just as Pootin wants for the Great Glory of Mother Russia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. sanctions against allies over Iran deal like blowing up a bridge while still standing on it

As Iran, the E.U., and Russia work to save the deal,

the Trump administration tries to figure out which of its partners to sanction first.

https://thinkprogress.org/u-s-kill-i...-83d0083fde6e/

80% of Repugs, lost in alternate reality, still support Trash

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iranian FM dismisses Pompeo speech as a ‘sham’

Zarif says new US strategy on Iran 'repeats the same wrong choices and will thus reap the same ill rewards'

Pompeo: US will ‘crush’ Iranian and Hezbollah operatives

Pompeo says the US and its allies will work to “deter Iranian aggression,” thwarting Iranian cyberattacks and efforts to interfere with crucial waterways.

“We will track down Iranian operatives and their Hezbollah allies around the world and we will crush them,” he says.

“If they restart their nuclear program it will mean bigger problems. Bigger problems than they’ve ever had before,” adds Pompeo.

He also says the US will continue to condemn Iran’s treatment of its citizens, noting the recent protests in the country.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-may-21-2018/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma niga Federica Mogherini going in raw on USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she can pull it off ma niga Federica will snatch the Nobel from Trumps tiny hands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo is now in compe ion with Nikki Haley for the best Trump and Israel's ass licker. Threats after threats...
    Let's see what Nikki will add to the Pompeo's list. She must to keep up her position.
    The USA is becoming a laughing stock for the world, and together with Netanyahu and Bolton its leaders are perceived as inept but dangerous clowns.
    On wonders if they will survive more than a year in their job

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo vows 'strongest sanctions in history' on Iran

vowed Monday to levy an “unprecedented” level of sanctions on Iran

in his fist major foreign policy address since becoming chief diplomat, Pompeo laid out 12 pillars the U.S. would demand from Iran for a new deal, even as he said a new agreement is “not the objective” of the Trump administration.

“We will apply unprecedented financial pressure on the Iranian regime,”

“The sting of sanctions will be painful if the regime does not change course from the unacceptable and unproductive path it has chosen to one that rejoins the league of nations.

These will indeed end up being the strongest sanctions in history when we are complete.”

Pompeo acknowledged the concerns European allies

“Any time sanctions are put in place, countries have to give up economic activity,” he said.

“Everyone’s going to have to participate in this.

Every country’s going to have to understand that we cannot continue to create wealth for [Quds Force Commander] Qasem Soleimani.”

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/38...istory-on-iran

Trash/Pompeo gonna European wealth and jobs hard and deep to please Israel and End Timer losers.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-22-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Kock Bros Kock sucker from Kansas

How Pompeo’s “Severest Sanctions” on Iran Will Backfire

Pompeo,

a Kansas oil man backed by the Koch brothers,

knows little about the world and is among the worst prepared secretaries of state in American history.

Pompeo, a Kansas oil man backed by the Koch brothers, is just a former congressman and

a virulent Christian fundamentalist

with white nationalist tendencies.

He knows little about the world and is among the worst prepared secretaries of state in American history. He also knows
    nothing about the history of the region.

The classic work on sanctions by K.A. ****** and G.C. Huffbauer “concluded that empirical research on 115 cases of sanctions imposed from World War I to 1990 indicate that

sanctions are more likely to succeed if its goal is modest,

the target country is smaller than the sending country,

the receiving and sending countries have friendly relations with substantial trade prior to imposition of sanctions,

the cost to sending country is not significant, and sanctions are imposed quickly and decisively.”

(Quoting S. Shojai and Patricia S. Root, “Effectiveness Of Economic Sanctions: Empirical Research Revisited,” The International Business & Economics Research Journal (Online) Vol. 12, Issue 11. Date: 2013.)

Pompeo’s press on Iran is the opposite of those successful cases in most regards.

The US did not have good trade relations with Iran before Pompeo, and Pompeo’s demands are extremely wide-ranging.

Historical experience therefore predicts failure.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/05/22/how-pompeos-severest-sanctions-iran-will-backfire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn EU really pissed at their daddy US

Wonder how long they will go on this charade before waving the white flag

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn EU really pissed at their daddy US

Wonder how long they will go on this charade before waving the white flag

Trash withdrawing the USA from planetary participation, reducing global influence is EXACTLY what Pootin hired Trash to do.

Trash is a Manchurian Candidate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    opportunities for Iran, possible eviction notices for US troops and contractors after the recent Iraqi elections:

two staunchly anti-American alliances – led by Muqtadar al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri – secured first and second places respectively.
    Coalition making will be a long drawn out process, but what is clear is that the next government in Baghdad will have a pronouncedly anti-American tilt and the probability is high that it could evict US troops and contractors totaling 100,000 in Iraq.
    http://www.atimes.com/article/iraqi-voters-undermine-trumps-iran-strategy/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash/Pompeo/Bolton bullying nations for Bibi/End-Timers, diminishing/isolating/weakening USA

Trump administration threatens sanctions against countries that import Iranian oil

impose sanctions against governments that don’t cut imports of Iranian oil to “zero” by Nov. 4,

the arm-twisting is meeting resistance in parts of Europe, especially among allies who helped negotiate and sign the disarmament accord and want to sustain it to constrain Iran’s nuclear ambitions.

The State Department official, who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity, said countries must stop imports of Iranian oil by the November deadline or face so-called secondary sanctions for trading with Iran. No waivers are planned,

Iran’s most significant customers are China, India, South Korea and Japan, while France and Italy are the largest in Europe.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...s=mcnewsletter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iranians
    re s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giuliani Vows That Trump Will Help Bring Down the Iranian Regime

The Trump Administration is now signalling to its allies and Iranian dissidents that its new policy—to choke Tehran economically and publicly support local protesters—can topple the revolutionary government in Iran.

“We are now very realistic in being able to see an end of the regime in Iran,”

Giuliani compared Trump’s support for the protests to President Reagan’s support for the opponents of Communist rule in Eastern Europe in the nineteen-eighties.

like Ronald Reagan did for the protesters in Poland when Solidarity marched against Communism,” Giuliani said. “And what happened there? Communism fell.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/giuliani-vows-that-trump-will-help-bring-down-the-iranian-regime?mbid=nl_Daily%20070118&CNDID=43758549&spMai lingID=13795008&spUserID=MTQzNTk4NzA3ODYzS0&spJobI D=1440080201&spReportId=MTQ0MDA4MDIwMQS2

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran just threatened unprecedented retaliation against the United States over Trump’s reckless attack

Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz to all seagoing traffic. The narrow straight off its coast is, according to CNBC,“the world’s most important transit lane for crude oil.”

If Trump cuts all of its oil sales as it is threatening,

Iranian president Hassan Rouhani said his country is ready to disrupt crude (and natural gas shipments) as well as end its cooperation with the UN nuclear watchdog.

The Pentagon is already talking tough and is likely to be backed by the hawks around Trump.

The U.S. Navy said it is ready to confront Iran with a military response if it tries to close the Strait.

“Bill Urban, a spokesman for US Central Command, said Washington and its allies provided security in the region and would not stand idly by,” reports The Guardian.

“Together,” said Urban, “we stand ready to ensure the freedom of navigation and the free flow of commerce wherever international law allows,” he said.

If a military conflict erupts, it would not be the first time.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/07/...ckless-attack/

Thread Information