Wow

Israeli troll farms blowing up twitter

Them nigas roll deep

Making russian troll farms look like sahara desert flowers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bombing already started

Apparently Israel is afraid of a preemptive strike so they went ahead and preempted it

They are also opening their bomb shelters

Flex those assholes nigas and prepare to receive a nuclear tippd 14 incher

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is the impartial (not Israeli self-interested "fake news") evidence that Iran was not complying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course US mainstream media also forgot to inform us that just yesterday Lebanon elections gave huge gains to Iranian backed party. Iran basically owns Lebanon now.

If theres a war its going to be at least in 3 countries, lebanon, syria, iran

Thats not physically possible with just a US/Israeli force

Most likely there will be sporadic bombings and sabre rattling before the Big One

Tighted those assholes boys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Retired Delta Force General: Trump ditching Iran deal a 'sterling example of international leadership'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KAZIANIS: Trump killing deeply flawed Iran deal is the right move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh kazianis said it? that changes everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh kazianis said it? that changes everything
    better the YOU or ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Did I say Muslim? I meant Christian faith! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain’s campaign manager, said they’ve never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.

SEN. OBAMA:
    You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

SEN. OBAMA: No. No. No. But I don’t think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let’s say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks …

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said that’s wrong.

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that’s off limits. And …

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

SEN. OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you’re absolutely right that that has not come …

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS (interrupting): Your Christian faith.

SEN. OBAMA: My Christian faith — well, what I’m saying is

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS (interrupting): Connections, right.

SEN. OBAMA: … that he hasn’t suggested that I’m a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons haven’t either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I’m not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.
    OMG THAT MEANS HE'S A SEEKRIT MOOSLEM

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Chris and his fake news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debate all you want wether Iran deal was good or bad nigas

That ship has sailed

Now its wartime

Hope your children are all signed up to the army tbqh. Israel gonna need their sacrifice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats’ near-universal condemnation of President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal conveniently overlooks the fact that not enough Democrats supported it to achieve Senate ratification.
    Trump on Tuesday announced the United States would withdraw from the agreement, formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). Trump branded the deal “disastrous.”

Obama loyalists knew all along that the deal structured in 2015 as an agreement rather than a treaty could be swept away by the stroke of a pen. But without enough votes to win Senate ratification, they instead gambled the JCPOA would be very difficult to dismantle once it was in place.
    Former President Barack Obama on Tuesday called Trump’s move to dismantle his signature foreign policy initiative “a serious mistake,” saying it could eventually force the United States to make “a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East.”
    House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called it “a sad day.” Ranking Senate Intelligence Committee member Sen. Mark Warner predicted Trump’s decision would drive “a wedge between us and our allies.”

The Senate’s No. 2 Democrat, Durbin of Illinois, called it a “mistake of historic proportions.” And Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer protested, “There are no reports that Iran has violated the agreement.”
    Republicans won control of the Senate in November 2014, and were nearly universal in their criticism of the deal the former president struck in April 2015. Several Democrats opposed it as well. Under Article 2, Section 2 of the U.S. Cons ution, treaties are ratified “providing two-thirds of the senators present concur.”

“Iran will not change,” Schumer said at the time, “And under this agreement it will be able to achieve its dual goals of eliminating sanctions while ultimately retaining its nuclear and non-nuclear power.”
    Sen. Joe Lieberman, the Independent Democrat from Connecticut, remarked “…there is much more risk for America and reward for Iran than should be in this agreement.”

Perhaps the sharpest Democratic criticism came from Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey.
    “The deal doesn’t end Iran’s nuclear program,” he declared. “It preserves it.”
    Several Democratic members of the House spoke out against the deal. Rep. Eliot Engel of New York, for example, warned it “may in fact strengthen Iran’s position as a destabilizing and destructive influence across the Middle East.”
    Democratic representatives Steve Israel of New York and Brad Sherman of California also expressed skepticism and disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Muslims elected Obama so he could kill Bin Laden for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were kind of getting tired of him every time he would show up at a party he would brag about how he did 9/11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I will enlist my little boy to go fight for Israel ASAP”

Do it Mr Trump

Set the example

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Earlier, Russian senators warned about potential serious consequences of the US withdrawal from the deal. “If this information [about Trump’s plans to abandon the deal] is confirmed, the situation will become worse than it was before the deal was reached,” the deputy head of the Russian Federation Council’s Foreign Affairs Committee, Vladimir Dzhabarov, told the RIA news agency, commenting on the issue before Trump made his announcement.

The US leader apparently seeks to renegotiate the deal on his own terms by forcing Iran to yield to the US' demands, the Russian senator said. He added, though, that Trump also “double-crosses his partners in the EU and NATO by taking such a decision.”

“By abandoning the Iran deal, Trump takes yet another incautious step,” Aleksey Pushkov, the head of the Information Policy Committee of the Russian parliament’s upper house, said in a Twitter post. He then also warned that such a decision would leave the US in “quasi-isolation,” as it was in case of moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intersting. Europe vows to push US back

Wonder how lomg this will last. IMO not very long as European countries are spineless servants

The sanctions Trump will reintroduce are not just limiting U.S. dealings with Iran, but will also penalize other countries. That will lead to a flurry of protective measures as at least some of those other countries will limit their exposure to U.S. rules and may even introduce counter sanctions:

“We are working on plans to protect the interests of European companies” Maja Kocijancic, EU spokeswoman for foreign affairs, told reporters in Brussel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^Sounds like the Council on Foreign Relations. Globalist warmongers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma niga from moonofalabama with truth nukes:

U.S. credibility has been seriously damaged. Its soft power is gone. Its hard power has shown to be inadequate in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

China and Russia are both making huge deals with Iran and are now effectively its protectors. While they have no common ideology all three oppose a globalized world under exclusive "western" rules. They have the economic power, the population and resources to do so. Neither the U.S. nor Europe has come to terms with that.

Iran has not only new allies but gained in the Middle East because of U.S., Israeli and Saudi stupidity. The wars on Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen have all strengthened Iran's position while it largely kept largely out of them. The recent election in Lebanon went well for the 'resistance' camp. Within Lebanon Hizbullah can no longer be challenged. The upcoming elections in Iraq will result in another Iran-friendly government. The Syrian army is winning the war waged against the country. The U.S. position in Afghanistan is hopeless. Saudi Arabia is now in a fight with the UAE over the war on Yemen. The GCC spat with Qatar is still unsolved.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^Sounds like the Council on Foreign Relations. Globalist warmongers.
    lol John Bolton

Thread Information