Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing went more than 5 games. No excitement, no drama. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We at least got our desired conference final matchup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best ever. Over quickly. Drawn out series like Cleveland used to have are annoying when you know who's going to win anyhow, usually because the other team is going to do some boneheaded .

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LeGOAT doing LeGOAT things was absolutely exciting to watch. But yeah, other than that, it was boring.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - lebron dragging hot to the finals
    - utah jazz showing promise and mitc showing he's gon be a star
    - pelicans playing some good ball
    - got vs got in WCF

i'd say it's one of the more interesting playoffs in a while, if you're not obssessed about who's gon be champ, which is obvsiously cuck state.

smh even cuckstate flops less than those houston gots and that's saying something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - lebron dragging hot to the finals
    - utah jazz showing promise and mitc showing he's gon be a star
    - pelicans playing some good ball
    - got vs got in WCF

i'd say it's one of the more interesting playoffs in a while, if you're not obssessed about who's gon be champ, which is obvsiously cuck state.

smh even cuckstate flops less than those houston gots and that's saying something
    Houston has HCA. It's not going to be easy for GSW.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Houston has HCA. It's not going to be easy for GSW.
    its going 7 games for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if it indeed goes 7... you've got to go Houston.

2007 notwithstanding, that was when Choke-Mac was their leader. "It's on me"... damn straight it was.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if it indeed goes 7... you've got to go Houston.

2007 notwithstanding, that was when Choke-Mac was their leader. "It's on me"... damn straight it was.
    i just cant i despise harden so much

but even if i want to be objective, durant, thompson and curry in crunch time? this team is waaay too deep. houston needs a miracle more than anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just cant i despise harden so much

but even if i want to be objective, durant, thompson and curry in crunch time? this team is waaay too deep. houston needs a miracle more than anything.
    Not about who you root for, just that Houston would be at home if it goes 7.

I don't trust Curry in crunch time, at all. Not after all the lousy bricks he threw up in the final 4 minutes of that Game 7... (at home)... in the 2016 Finals. Plus the two bad turnovers.

Durant is definitely hit or miss in crunch time. He's at his best when he pulls up for 3 (or a long 2) without even thinking. When he dribble, dribble, fadeaways.. he ends up taking lower percentage shots. Idk.

Thompson is definitely very worrisome. He needs very little space to get off a quick 3 from anywhere inside 28 and he's a very high percentage shooter in clutch situations. Recall Game 6 OKC in 2016.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called 8 of 8 in the opening round, tbh. Very predictable. In the latest round, I called 3 of 4 (from the point of knowing Rubio was injured) and had Philly/Boston as a toss-up.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Divisional round is a football, and to a lesser extent, baseball term. Those were the conference semis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    don't think so. flopden will need to defend and that 3p or slash hou offense won't be bailed as easily as vs timberwolves.
    I also think they gon tire cp3 out, because both curry and klay run a ton of loops, so kerr will make both cpflop3 and flopden to run a lot, not something they're renowned for.
    and then you got KD and donkey who are horrible 2 way matchups for almost all people in this league.

this goes no more than 6 on HOU's best day.

Thread Information