Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If the C's get that far, could Gordon Hayward come back?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    tatum is already better than him tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not even eligible to come back (not on playoff roster). But this Cs team will be scary and may even compete with the Dubs once they get Kyrie and Hayward back. Imagine if they got Kawhi holy sh*t

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    had spurs made the finals. hed probably be back before kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Probably not even eligible to come back (not on playoff roster). But this Cs team will be scary and may even compete with the Dubs once they get Kyrie and Hayward back. Imagine if they got Kawhi holy sh*t
    Can't you change your roster round-to-round?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would bet he is; but I doubt GH is that far along in his rehab.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont they need to give up an important part of their rotation to get Kawhi? I don't expect the Spurs to only get picks for Kawhi. They will ask for some instant impact player plus something else

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smartest thing you posted in days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet the "high IQ posters" upstairs wouldn't even take Tatum/Brown/Rozier and a 1st for Kawhi.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smartest thing you posted in days
    Though Stevens' system made Isaiah Thomas look like Isiah Thomas and we haven't seen Hayward in it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it right now: Either Hayward or Kyrie will get traded by next season deadline.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though Stevens' system made Isaiah Thomas look like Isiah Thomas and we haven't seen Hayward in it yet.
    doesnt matter. What will he do average 30? not realistic. Tatum already put up 7 straight 20 pt games as a rook on a rookie pay scale. Even if Gordon puts up 25 the cost of those extra 5 is not worth it, tbh. Once he proves healthy, i trade hayward for picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be a terrible idea even if he could.

Checking into the Finals cold after months of rehab

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesnt matter. What will he do average 30? not realistic. Tatum already put up 7 straight 20 pt games as a rook on a rookie pay scale. Even if Gordon puts up 25 the cost of those extra 5 is not worth it, tbh. Once he proves healthy, i trade hayward for picks.
    With Celtics players you always gotta wonder how much of their success is the system. After seeing Isaiah Thomas go from piece of to MVP candidate back to piece of before, during, and after being in Brad Stevens' system, I'm not going to go nuts over Tatum and Brown just yet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With Celtics players you always gotta wonder how much of their success is the system. After seeing Isaiah Thomas go from piece of to MVP candidate back to piece of before, during, and after being in Brad Stevens' system, I'm not going to go nuts over Tatum and Brown just yet.
    Tarum showed flashes of this at Duke and again is barely turning 20 ...Brown was talented but showed less at Cal and obviously had less surrounding talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tarum showed flashes of this at Duke
    Meh so did Danny Ferry

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Calling it right now: Either Hayward or Kyrie will get traded by next season deadline.
    it should be kyrie.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meh so did Danny Ferry
    bull ...ferry was a standstill shooter with high iq ...
    Tatum is the real deal only dude i wanted over Lonzo but obviously Mitc was good too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull ...ferry was a standstill shooter with high iq ...
    Tatum is the real deal only dude i wanted over Lonzo but obviously Mitc was good too.
    If the Spurs are stuck trading Kawhi, Tatum is about the only interesting piece they could get. But a year of college ball isn't enough to make me a little scared that Tatum won't be the same player outside of Stevens' system.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Spurs are stuck trading Kawhi, Tatum is about the only interesting piece they could get. But a year of college ball isn't enough to make me a little scared that Tatum won't be the same player outside of Stevens' system.
    not saying he will be Durant but i think he is the best scoring prospect at SF prospect since KD i think he will be better than Wiggins, PG etc. even give him an edge on Ingram who I am also high on ...
    obviously KL when healthy is better but no one predicted that as a young prospect.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 05-14-2018 at 08:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the C's get that far, could Gordon Hayward come back?
    Did anyone ever give a factual answer?

SpursTalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be one of those rare Jameer Nelson ups if they ed with a winning team to insert a star. Stevens doesn't seem as stupid as Van Gundy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would make them worse, they better hope he doesn't try to play

Thread Information