Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You should just stop. She's 48.

2] Membranous Glomerulonephritis, the most common cause for nephrotic syndrome in adults, peaks in people ages 40–60 years old and It is twice as likely to occur in men than in women. Since nephrotic syndrome is the most common cause of RVT, people over 40 years old and men are most at risk to develop a renal vein thrombosis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renal_vein_thrombosis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Melania truther s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Melania truther s
    They are also resis s — just a coincidence

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are also resis s — just a coincidence
    You've lost your sense of humor along with your skepticism, I see.

How's that Spygate conspiracy going, Darrin? Got any more Daily Caller or Mark Levin takes to share?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s excuse for Melania missing his birthday just blew up in his face in humiliating fashion

Melania, for her part, apparently returned the favor in kind and chose to leave him alone to celebrate the momentous occasion of one more year without a McDonald’s hamburger.

According to
    Vanity Fair, photographers caught the current FLOTUS in Manhattan on Thursday with a caravan of black S.U.V’s for what her spokesperson said was a series of “meetings.”

The spokesperson also had to clarify comments made last week by the president, who claimed that Melania was not able to fly since having the mysterious kidney procedure that left her
    missing from the public for nearly a month.

He told this to reporters who questioned why Melania would not be joining her husband in Singapore for his summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

Apparently, though, she is still able to fly domestically.

There wasn’t a doctor handy to confirm, but it
    doesn’t appear that post-surgical restrictions on flying differ domestically from internationally, making Trump’s misdirection and the subsequent follow-up all the more strange.

Technically, it is uncertain how she got to Manhattan, since she could have been driven or taken a train from D.C. Still, the juggling of facts is quite strange.

Trump told host Steve Doocy he “got a lot of kisses” from his “beautiful wife” for his birthday.
    Sounds really sweet to hear,

but Melania’s spokesperson claims she was in New York on Wednesday through Thursday,

and gave no clear indication what time she departed the Big Apple and what time she managed to return to D.C.

what a strange time to choose to travel for the first time after surgery.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...ating-fashion/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information