View Poll Results: Who knows more about blues/track & field?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Avante

3 7.32%
  • Spursforsix

38 92.68%
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What criteria was used for this? It certainly wasn't knowledge. Everybody knows SFS would stand ...0...chance in blues/track trivia or anything having to do with knowledge vs Avante. , the guy actually thinks some middle school kid can run a 200 faster than Bob Hayes ever did...hahaha~~~ That right there should DQ him from track. And he thinks it's Pee Pee the Kidnapper, when it's Peanut, that should DQ him from them blues.

What I want to know is why hasn't anyone actually put this to the test, where is that SFS vs Avante trivia contest to actually see who does have the real knowledge? I get the feeling nobody wants to see your boy get crushed, prove that isn;t true and post a thread that will actually prove things.

I cannot be beat, not here, not anywhere, and SFS knows...0....about them blues/track. I can prove my expertise, that can't be said about SFS.

Now we will read a bunch of silly bull as to why we don't need any proof, hahahaha~~~~ Actually saying.....we know you'd crush SFS, we can't let that happen.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-15-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What criteria was used for this? It certainly wasn't knowledge. Everybody knows SFS would stand ...0...chance in blues/track trivia or anything having to do with knowledge vs Avante. , the guy actually thinks some middle school kid can run a 200 faster than Bob Hayes ever did...hahaha~~~ That right there should DQ him from track. And he thinks it's Pee Pee the Kidnapper, when it's Peanut, thart should DQ hin from them blues.

What I want toi know is why hasn't anyone actually put this to the test, where is that SFS vs Avante trivia contest to actually see who does have the real knowledge? I get the feeling nobody wants yto see your boy get crushed, prove tat isn;t true and post a thread that will actually prove things.

I cannot be beat, not here, not anywhere, and SFS knows...0....about them blues/track. I can prove my expertise, that can't be said about SFS.

Now we will read a bunch of silly bull as to why we don't need any proof, hahahaha~~~~ Actually saying.....we know you'd crush SFS, we can't let that happen.
    Avante: Hey...SFS...who would be a better running back in today's game? Bo Jackson or Galloping Ghost Red Grange?

SFS: Bo Jackson

Avante: Where's your proof?

SFS:

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante: Hey...SFS...who would be a better running back in today's game? Bo Jackson or Galloping Ghost Red Grange?

SFS: Bo Jackson

Avante: Where's your proof?

SFS:
    Actually

Avante...what was your 200m PR?

SFS...somewhere between 19.5-20.00 ran that in Middle School.

Avante....what? Dude, the HS record is 20.09. Bob Hayes never broke a 20.4, Jesse Owens ran a 20.7, so as a little kid you were faster, hahahaha~~~

SFS...yep, that's right.

Avante...so what year did this happen, where did this amazing feat take place?

SFS...long ago, in Texas.

Avante...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Bob Hayes

1961 20.5 1 Atlanta May 13
    1962 20.7 14 Walnut Jun 23
    1963 20.4 2 Coral Gables Mar 2
    1964 20.4 4 Fresno Jun 13

Jesse Owens

1933 21.1 3 Chicago Jun 17
    1934 21.4 12 Columbus May 19
    1935 20.7 1 Ann Arbor May 25
    1936 20.7 1 Berlin Aug 5
    Last edited by Avante; 05-15-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually

Avante...what was your 200m PR?

SFS...somewhere betwen 19.5-20.00 ran that in Middle School.

Avante....what? Dude, the HS record is 20.09. Bob Hayes never broke a 20.4, Jesse Owens ran a 20.7, so as a little kid you were faster, hahahaha~~~

SFS...yep, that's right.

Avante...so what year did this happen, where did this amazing feat take place?

SFS...long ago, in Texas.

Avante...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Bob Hayes

1961 20.5 1 Atlanta May 13
    1962 20.7 14 Walnut Jun 23
    1963 20.4 2 Coral Gables Mar 2
    1964 20.4 4 Fresno Jun 13

Jesse Owens

1933 21.1 3 Chicago Jun 17
    1934 21.4 12 Columbus May 19
    1935 20.7 1 Ann Arbor May 25
    1936 20.7 1 Berlin Aug 5
    You continually misquote me. I said between 19.5 and 20.5.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch this...

SFS I challenge you to a trivia contest, ya got balls or BB's? Come on guy don't let your adoring fans down, show them they have a fighting Champion, somebody to be proud of. To not take up this challenge tells everyone you are not worthy of being a Champion, cowards never are.

A real Champion posts a thread and starts this off, that will not happen with this wimpy little know nothing. We will get some lameass bull but no contest, yep....a coward. And nobody wll do it for him because they have compassion for the midget.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You continually misquote me. I said between 19.5 and 20.5.
    There ya have it. This is what your track expert thinks about track. He actually believes a little kid can run a 19.5-20.5.........which is IMPOSSIBLE~~~~~

I'd be embarrashed to have this 100% know nothing as your Champion.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Putting things in perspective.

This is the HS scene right now today.

20.47 Anthony Schwartz (American Heritage, Plantation, Fl)
    20.74 Austin Kratz (Dock, Lansdale, Pa)
    20.75 *Tylin Jackson (Lancaster, Tx)
    20.78 Jordan Booker (Humble, Tx)
    20.81 *Tyrese Cooper (Norland, Miami Gardens, Fl)
    20.83 Tyler Harrell (Columbus, Miami, Fl)
    20.91i Eric Allen (Bullis, Potomac, Md)
    20.93 Rashad Boyd (Hastings, Houston, Tx)
    20.95i *Brian Herron (Lakeside, Atlanta, Ga)
    20.98 *Morgan Jamison (Martin, Stuart, Fl)

Obviously kids are a of a lot faster today than they were some what..30ish years ago?

Now who out there thinks SFS really ran a 19.5-20.5 200m, well?

A lying Champion, not a good look. And this is your track expert, hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Noah Lyles comes from a family of sprinters, his dad Kevi a Nationl caliber 400m cat back in the dad, his younger bro a national calibe 400m cat. Noah is one of the worlds top 200m sprintersm he is the guy that holds that HS 200m record ay 20.09. SFS was faster.......hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch this...

SFS I challenge you to a trivia contest, ya got balls or BB's? Come on guy don't let your adoring fans down, show them they have a fighting Champion, somebody to be proud of. To not take up this challenge tells everyone you are not worthy of being a Champion, cowards never are.

A real Champion posts a thread and starts this off, that will not happen with this wimpy little know nothing. We will get some lameass bull but no contest, yep....a coward. And nobody wll do it for him because they have compassion for the midget.
    None of this is about..."fans". WTF does anyone do with "fans" on a message board. This is where you have the whole thing wrong.

It's about...yes...education. Not about some mixed up contest that's being played in your head.

You seem to have gotten to a point where you just don't want to learn anymore. You think you know everything there is and you're not willing to listen to those that clearly have more knowledge than you do.

Until you work through this...I just can't help ya...Lil' Slugger.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    None of this is about..."fans". WTF does anyone do with "fans" on a message board. This is where you have the whole thing wrong.

It's about...yes...education. Not about some mixed up contest that's being played in your head.

You seem to have gotten to a point where you just don't want to learn anymore. You think you know everything there is and you're not willing to listen to those that clearly have more knowledge than you do.

Until you work through this...I just can't help ya...Lil' Slugger.
    There ya have it the boy is afraid, yep,...a coward.

Anyone thinking some middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5 knows.....0...about track.

Notice how the guy totally ignored facts? Notice how he will never give out when or where his 19.5-20.5 happened, yep.....he;'s lying.

Here I am a true master when it comes to them blues/track totally prepared to take on all comers, and there your Champion is, a ing coward. You should be ashame.

Bob Hayes was the fastest human to ever walk the face of the earth up to 1964, he is STILL the fastest NFLer ever, his 10.06 ran on dirt some 50ish years ago is superior to anything ran since. BUT............as a middle school kid SFS was faster......hahahahahahaa

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Anyone thinking some middle school kid can run a 19.5-20.5 knows.....0...about track.

Notice how the guy totally ignored facts? Notice how he will never give out when or where his 19.5-20.5 happened, yep.....he;'s lying.

Here I am a true master when it comes to them blues/track totally prepared to take on all comers, and there your Champion is, a ing coward. You should be ashame.
    "Champion"...lol. There you go again...thinking this is some kind of contest.

Instead of getting mad...you should work harder to narrow the gap between us.

But here you are wasting breath when you could be...yep...learning something.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS talk to me about the first great all around sprinter, that guy who excelled at 100/200/400, ok?

Watch as the midget does............0. Or some silly evading the question, the guy don't know , and how damn obvioius does it have to be?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Champion"...lol. There you go again...thinking this is some kind of contest.

Instead of getting mad...you should work harder to narrow the gap between us.

But here you are wasting breath when you could be...yep...learning something.
    Ok ok, sounds good.

So since you are the guy we come to with track questions....

Who did run that second leg on that stud Southern U 4x1 team back in the day, the one with George Anderson on anchor. Thanks in advance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS talk to me about the first great all around sprinter, that guy who excelled at 100/200/400, ok?

Watch as the midget does............0. Or some silly evading the question, the guy don't know , and how damn obvioius does it have to be?
    Pretty subjective.

I'd rather let each reader pick their own "first great" all around sprinter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    SFS talking circles around avante as usual

its pretty clear who knows his stuff

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Bob Hayes was the fastest human to ever walk the face of the earth up to 1964, he is STILL the fastest NFLer ever, his 10.06 ran on dirt some 50ish years ago is superior to anything ran since. BUT............as a middle school kid SFS was faster......hahahahahahaa

You are taking this really hard. Maybe you should move on to another board that will accept you as their Official Expert on stuff that no one ever asks about.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty subjective.

I'd rather let each reader pick their own "first great" all around sprinter.
    Dude, the guy was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all three sprints in the same season. The first to accomplish thst feat. Nothing subjective about this at all.

AND....he is STILL the only sprinter (male) to make the Olympic 100/200/400/4x4 finals.

That is subjective?

Who was that, if ya don't even know that ya have no business talking track at all.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-15-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS talking circles around avante as usual

its pretty clear who knows his stuff
    0-100 in answering questions. The guy knows...0.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, the guy was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all threre sprints in the same season. The first toi accomplish thst feat. Nothing subjective about this at all.

AND....he is STILL the only sprinter (male) to make the Olympic 100/200/400/4x4 finals.

That is subjective?

Who was that, if ya don't even know that ya have no business talking track at all.
    Yes...just because someone is the first to be ranked doesn't mean they were the first to be good at all three.
    It's quite subjective.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are taking this really hard. Maybe you should move on to another board that will accept you as their Official Expert on stuff that no one ever asks about.
    I get a kick out of exposing know nothings.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes...just because someone is the first to be ranked doesn't mean they were the first to be good at all three.
    It's quite subjective.
    Dude, he made the Olympic finals in all three sprints, nobody else has ever done that. Who?

Who held the American record in the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and the mile in his career? Well?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get a kick out of exposing know nothings.

About things no one cares about here? And you have no proof you're the superior intellect. You asking you questions proves nothing. Knowledge is only useful when needed. You're acting like an upset, petulant child that has a toy and you think that toy will make you popular or increase you're perceived value and now you're mad because someone else has the same toy but didn't need the toy to be a person of interest.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    About things no one cares about here? And you have no proof you're the superior intellect. You asking you questions proves nothing. Knowledge is only useful when needed. You're acting like an upset, petulant child that has a toy and you think that toy will make you popular or increase you're perceived value and now you're mad because someone else has the same toy but didn't need the toy to be a person of interest.
    Have a trivia contest and watch me prove the superior knowledge. Come on, do it~~~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have a trivia contest and watch me prove the superior knowledge. Come on, do it~~~~~~

You don't really grasp the concept of "things no one here cares about", do ya, guy?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever notice SFS never actually answers anything? It's.....subjective....hahahaha~~~~

Only one sprinter in history has ever made the Olympic 100/200/400 finals, he was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all three sprints, but its........subjective....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ever notice SFS never actually answers anything? It's.....subjective....hahahaha~~~~

Only one sprinter in history has ever made the Olympic 100/200/400 finals, he was the first sprinter to be world ranked in all three sprints, but its........subjective....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That wasn't the question you asked. You asked who was the "first great" in those events.

Do you understand what "subjective" means?

Thread Information