Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I'm in and paid up. Let's do this. Is Wednesday the 29th at 7:30 central set in stone? It's good for me just need to make sure.
    im setting it in stone moses style, at least the day. i can adjust the time maybe an hour later or earlier but its wednesday the 29th be there or be square. so djohn2oo8 Namundy ColinB and SpursforSix i hope yall can make it and be paid before the draft, borrow from chunticakes if you have to

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    im setting it in stone moses style, at least the day. i can adjust the time maybe an hour later or earlier but its wednesday the 29th be there or be square. so djohn2oo8 Namundy ColinB and SpursforSix i hope yall can make it and be paid before the draft, borrow from chunticakes if you have to
    Bend over, I’ll ing show you borrowing from Chunticakes

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    Post Count
    An hour later is better for me fwiw but I can make 7:30 happen.

Works for me, I'll pay up shortly here.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    just drafted my 12 man league yesterday, 0.5 ppr

QB - Andrew Luck/Matt Ryan (probably will start Ryan early on, gauge Luck's production)
    WR - Doug Baldwin
    WR - Josh Gordon
    RB - Alvin Kamara
    RB - Dalvin Cook
    TE - David Njoku
    W/R/T - see reserves below

K - Boswell
    Def - Houston

reserves:

RB - Chris Carson, Aaron Jones, Adrian Peterson
    WR - Marquise Goodwin, Alshon Jeffery

my flex spot will probably be goodwin to start, and then figure things out as they go. feel like i have really good depth pieces. i'm not that high on kamara, but i had the 9th pick and I had to take him there imo

i do have some unfortunate double-dipping, like having both baldwin and carson, or having both gordon and njoku. i just felt the value was too good with carson as an apparent starter with pass-catching ability... and i had the choice between njoku and reed, but i don't have it in my to rely on him, as even now he's dealing with a minor camp injury
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-26-2018 at 07:03 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

QB - Andrew Luck/Matt Ryan (probably will start Ryan early on, gauge Luck's production)
    WR - Doug Baldwin
    WR - Josh Gordon
    RB - Alvin Kamara
    RB - Dalvin Cook
    TE - David Njoku

K - Boswell
    Def - Houston

reserves:

my flex spot will probably be goodwin to start, and then figure things out as they go. feel like i have really good depth pieces. i'm not that high on kamara, but i had the 9th pick and I had to take him there imo

i do have some unfortunate double-dipping, like having both baldwin and carson, or having both gordon and njoku. i just felt the value was too good with carson as an apparent starter with pass-catching ability... and i had the choice between njoku and reed, but i don't have it in my to rely on him, as even now he's dealing with a minor camp injury
    That's a good looking team.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    Post Count

WR - Doug Baldwin
    WR - Josh Gordon
    RB - Alvin Kamara
    RB - Dalvin Cook
    TE - David Njoku

K - Boswell
    Def - Houston

reserves:

Good call on Njoku over Reed. I'm not too high on Jeffrey but he has great upside, solid team. Baldwin in the 3rd round is good value.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    in a non-ppr league i'd probably still grab him. safest bet for consistent yards and td's imo.

but in any other league, i think the other guys have a higher ceiling because they're more natural receivers, especially bell and johnson. i'm mainly stuck deciding between those 2. i think its just hard to pass up on bell. he's been so consistent and his workload is always monstrous (should be again, playing on franchise tag). johnson had like 900 receiving yards in 2016 tho, so he can take a bunch of dumpoffs from ty qb's and still produce
    Take Bell and hope he stays healthy. Will play on a better offensive team.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

WR - Doug Baldwin
    WR - Josh Gordon
    RB - Alvin Kamara
    RB - Dalvin Cook
    TE - David Njoku

K - Boswell
    Def - Houston

reserves:

Trade Cook before people are on to him. Murray is going to be a big part of that running game, makes Cook a poor 2nd round pick. Coming off ACL Murray will get enough carries to frustrate Cook owners. Cook is way over valued. I would rather have Howard, Mixon or even Henry over Cook. What did Cook have, two good games right at the start of the season last year and he is a top 15 pick based on that now? He is coming off ACL surgery and now has Murray who played well last year. I also would not have drafted Jeffery. He may miss the early part of the season, just better players where he is getting drafted. Corey Davis is way better.
    Last edited by rascal; 08-27-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

WR - Doug Baldwin
    WR - Josh Gordon
    RB - Alvin Kamara
    RB - Dalvin Cook
    TE - David Njoku

K - Boswell
    Def - Houston

reserves:

I also take Njoku every time over Reed. Reed never stays healthy and Njoku is looking like he will have a breakout year.
    Last edited by rascal; 08-27-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

WR - Doug Baldwin
    WR - Josh Gordon
    RB - Alvin Kamara
    RB - Dalvin Cook
    TE - David Njoku

K - Boswell
    Def - Houston

reserves:

Trade Cook and Jeffery for Howard and another WR. I would rather have Agholor than Jeffery.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Trade Cook before people are on to him. Murray is going to be a big part of that running game, makes Cook a poor 2nd round pick. Coming off ACL Murray will get enough carries to frustrate Cook owners. Cook is way over valued. I would rather have Howard, Mixon or even Henry over Cook. What did Cook have, two good games right at the start of the season last year and he is a top 15 pick based on that now? He is coming off ACL surgery and now has Murray who played well last year. I also would not have drafted Jeffery. He may miss the early part of the season, just better players where he is getting drafted. Corey Davis is way better.
    a) i disagree that corey davis is "way better." he hasn't proven anything yet
    b) corey davis was taken in the 5th round, and i took jeffery in the 7th

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Davis is way better. He was a rookie and was injured last year, missed much of the preseason and fell behind. Came back and reinjured his hamstring in week one and missed several games during the season. Still Tenn. knew of his talent and put him right into the starting lineup.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Davis is way better. He was a rookie and was injured last year, missed much of the preseason and fell behind. Came back and reinjured his hamstring in week one and missed several games during the season. Still Tenn. knew of his talent and put him right into the starting lineup.
    i said he hasn't proven anything yet. we have a talented athlete coming off an injury plagued rookie season. relying on an inconsistent passer who will probably favor delanie walker in big moments.

vs alshon who has multiple 1000 yard seaons, and is coming off a "bad" year with a new team where he still put up 800 and 9. and is playing with a much better qb. and i got him in the 7th round vs taking davis in the 5th

jeffery may be out to start the year, but he's also my 4th WR, so i'm not handicapping my team at all by waiting on him.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Package Cook and Jeffery. Get Royce Freeman and a top wr or Howard and a better wr than Jeffery (Corey Davis).

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i said he hasn't proven anything yet. we have a talented athlete coming off an injury plagued rookie season. relying on an inconsistent passer who will probably favor delanie walker in big moments.

vs alshon who has multiple 1000 yard seaons, and is coming off a "bad" year with a new team where he still put up 800 and 9. and is playing with a much better qb. and i got him in the 7th round vs taking davis in the 5th

jeffery may be out to start the year, but he's also my 4th WR, so i'm not handicapping my team at all by waiting on him.
    Davis is just the more talented WR and will be the number 1 option this year. Yes, he went two rounds earlier in your draft so he was not an option with your 7th round pick but in some leagues Jeffery is getting drafted before Davis so some people are still not high on Davis yet. but trade Cook fast.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Davis is just the more talented WR and will be the number 1 option this year. Yes, he went two rounds earlier in your draft so he was not an option with your 7th round pick but in some leagues Jeffery is getting drafted before Davis so some people are still not high on Davis yet. but trade Cook fast.
    won't be trading cook.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    ColinB djohn2oo8 havent heard from both of you. draft is wed 530p pt. dues are due the same day. lemme know if youre in or not

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    16 team .5ppr auction draft. proud of my team.

QB- Tannehill
    WR - D Hopkins
    WR - C. Davis
    WR - Garcon
    RB - A Collins
    RB - D. Lewis
    TE - Njoku
    W/R/T - K. Drake RB
    K - Boswell
    DEF - Pittsburgh
    Bench
    1. J. Mckinnon RB
    2. Breida RB
    3. Westbrook WR
    4. Manning QB

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ColinB djohn2oo8 havent heard from both of you. draft is wed 530p pt. dues are due the same day. lemme know if youre in or not
    I have too many teams now, 10 teams.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

QB- Tannehill
    WR - D Hopkins
    WR - C. Davis
    WR - Garcon
    RB - A Collins
    RB - D. Lewis
    TE - Njoku
    W/R/T - K. Drake RB
    K - Boswell
    DEF - Pittsburgh
    Bench
    1. J. Mckinnon RB
    2. Breida RB
    3. Westbrook WR
    4. Manning QB
    Trade Lewis and Tannehill for an upgrade at QB and another rb like R Penny if Penny was drafted late. If not settle for someone like A. Jones and an upgrade at QB. I would rather have Case Keenum than Tannehill.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Trade Lewis and Tannehill for an upgrade at QB and another rb like R Penny if Penny was drafted late. If not settle for someone like A. Jones and an upgrade at QB. I would rather have Case Keenum than Tannehill.
    i like tannehill this year. i'll probably end up trading lewis for a better qb if manning and tannehill sucks. this league has zero starting qbs in the wire

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That phuckass Albert better play
    Where tf you at ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

QB- Tannehill
    WR - D Hopkins
    WR - C. Davis
    WR - Garcon
    RB - A Collins
    RB - D. Lewis
    TE - Njoku
    W/R/T - K. Drake RB
    K - Boswell
    DEF - Pittsburgh
    Bench
    1. J. Mckinnon RB
    2. Breida RB
    3. Westbrook WR
    4. Manning QB
    , that’s a great team for 16.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah thats nice for 16. how you got all of hopkins/mckinnon/collins/drake in a 16 man is pretty sweet

Thread Information