• Yes

3 18.75%
  • No

13 81.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They don't have much high-end talent, but their overall roster is very talented, considering they are 1 of only 2 teams in the league without any liabilities on either side(GS being the other)..
    I know how much you love Kyrie but the C's are going to miss him if they get to the Finals and play G-State. They might make it mildly interesting if they had him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No argument. Just feels like there's a narrative that Stevens is making chicken salad out of chicken when he actually has chicken salad to work with. He deserves a lot of credit for making the Celtics compe ive a few years ago when they weren't so talented and he deserves credit now, but he has a deep, talented and versatile roster at his disposal now.
    Not gonna disagree with you.

But Poop is in a different category altogether. He prefers to work with chicken , and the result is still chicken .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might get far, but the Celts would have been out early in the playoffs because Pop would almost certainly sign and play washed up vets while he sat Tatum and Brown so they could "get over themselves".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no because he'd be playing the worst defensive lineups possible every game thru the season while resting everyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might get far, but the Celts would have been out early in the playoffs because Pop would almost certainly sign and play washed up vets while he sat Tatum and Brown so they could "get over themselves".
    basically. He would have called up Abdul Rauf and others from the big 3 tournament this summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pink yourself, got.
    Fabbs triggered by grammar smack

Thread Information