Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shapiro inflaming the easily inflammable

Kock Bros' decades of financing their VRWC anti-AGW strategy and their polluting businesses have and will KILL Ms of humans and non-humans.

Trayvon Martin was defending himself against a fat, loser prick of a self-appointed vigilante who was, against 911/police advice, stalking Martin because Martin was Walking While Black.
    See, only your side wants & enjoys (inflaming). For decades only your side did it. For some in' reason my side didn't & wouldn't. Then our Messiah emerged & taught how to fight back, how to (inflame).

& we've never looked back.

See, bouts, you can dish it. But, sweetheart, you cannot take it.

Let us proceed...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, only your side wants & enjoys (inflaming). For decades only your side did it. For some in' reason my side didn't & wouldn't. Then our Messiah emerged & taught how to fight back, how to (inflame).

& we've never looked back.

See, bouts, you can dish it. But, sweetheart, you cannot take it.

Let us proceed...
    Your messiah

The day he has the balls to debate a leftist who knows their about politics the world will see him for the charlatan that he is. He should stay out of politics and stick to clinical psychology.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your messiah

The day he has the balls to debate a leftist who knows their about politics the world will see him for the charlatan that he is. He should stay out of politics and stick to clinical psychology.
    He made President staying out of politics, he ain't changing for money, marbles, nor chalk.
    ---------
    Zogby Analytics 86 percent:

The old man goes back-to-back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richard Wolff explains feud with Jordan Peterson

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to guess he's aggrieved and white guys are the real victims.
    Has your research in the last fifteen months confirmed this?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean give me a ing break
    RandomGuy

Is JP right? Or should dudes have other dudes ing their wives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it's a complete disconnect of why society continues to move away from all these en bered traditionalisms.

Attempting to enforce monogamy is akin to other preached but not followed hits like pre-marriage celibacy, the prohibition, the war on recreational drug use, etc.

At the very core, all require certain personal sacrifice in exchange for some sort of virtual moral high ground, which is why they inevitably fail.

Much like marriages that do work have much more to do with solid communication, empathy, teamwork, etc and very little to do with avoiding potential social shaming.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it's a complete disconnect of why society continues to move away from all these en bered traditionalisms.

Attempting to enforce monogamy is akin to other preached but not followed hits like pre-marriage celibacy, the prohibition, the war on recreational drug use, etc.

At the very core, all require certain personal sacrifice in exchange for some sort of virtual moral high ground, which is why they inevitably fail.

Much like marriages that do work have much more to do with solid communication, empathy, teamwork, etc and very little to do with avoiding potential social shaming.
    When shaming was at a high, divorces were at a low. We can argue about whether that "worked," but it'd probably be a tedious argument, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When shaming was at a high, divorces were at a low. We can argue about whether that "worked," but it'd probably be a tedious argument, tbh.
    Yeah, the problem isn't with divorce IMO, the problem was living a life of lies, cheating and unhappiness. Before divorce was actually available, people used to go for smokes and never come back. We just didn't keep a stat for that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the problem isn't with divorce IMO, the problem was living a life of lies, cheating and unhappiness. Before divorce was actually available, people used to go for smokes and never come back. We just didn't keep a stat for that.
    Probably a high prevalence in the lower dredges of society, which is f*cked up in the first place. This was not something that would be considered acceptable in civil society.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They still do.

The absence of a piece of paper ain't gonna heal a child's heart when dad walks away from the designated smoking area at work.
    That child will get mad when mom starts dating & ing in the other room while that child is watching TV in the other room.
    The teachers & principals will teach him it's okay, even "a good thing." He knows better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forcing moms and dads to get married and be in a toxic relationship is not gonna solve corruption and income inequality

This is like the old "let's blame the LGBT for all of society's problems." We're better off giving better sexual education and birth control. Helps the overpopulation problem too tbh ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Peterson: Without Religion There's No Morality

Jordan Peterson the intellectual of the right

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're so efficient today, we bypass all of the negative aspects of a relationship. Most people never come back after the nut's been a-busted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah and during slavery, black unemployment was at an all-time low!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Probably has something to do with it being better for society not some "moral high ground".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy

Is JP right? Or should dudes have other dudes ing their wives?
    Peterson is a hack.

As for the rest of it:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your wife has had another lover while you were married?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your wife has had another lover while you were married?

Yes or no.
    Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^
    RandomGuy

I get it; you don't want to be known as blake's cousin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty much. Wife and I have been together for 24 years, and that bolded part sums it up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. Wife and I have been together for 24 years, and that bolded part sums it up.
    Yea, she communicated that she was taking other lovers.

You empathized with her that you're not enough of a man for her.

And you were a good teammate and sat on the bench while she played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^
    RandomGuy

I get it; you don't want to be known as blake's cousin.
    I have told you, I will not ever answer any more of your questions even if it is just what I had for lunch.

It's like you are begging for fap material, and more than a little creepy.

Beg some more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's like you are begging for fap material, and more than a little creepy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, she communicated that she was taking other lovers.

You empathized with her that you're not enough of a man for her.

And you were a good teammate and sat on the bench while she played.
    Keep begging.

Thread Information