Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it's only a 45MPH tropical storm right now (just got upgraded from 40MPH which is ominous enough already) but the official forecast is 100MPH and should keep going up. Likely to be a major hurricane hit for DeSantis-ville. Category 3 or stronger landfall is my best guess.

The Big Bend is sparsely populated, but Tampa is currently at the east edge of the cone. As I mentioned in the other thread, a direct hit on Pinellas County on a north-northeast track would be worst case scenario for Tampa, essentially dumping 15 to 30 feet of storm surge from the Tampa Bay into the city of Tampa and its suburbs along the north, northwest and northeast edges of the bay. Essentially would be a similar effect to Lake Pontchartrain in New Orleans with Katrina, on August 29th, 2005, roughly eighteen years ago.

Keep an eye on this. Could be dominating the news for awhile, washing away the Trump/Biden stuff for awhile, unless Jimmy Carter dies:

Governor DeSantis, the GOP presidential front runner if Trump suspends his campaign, will have some time to chew on this as pertains to global warming before the September 27th GOP debate in California. Vivek Ramaswamy will be crucified if the worst case scenario plays out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Texas gets rain I'm cool with it

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hilarious the mexico is sending this to florida

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hilarious the mexico is sending this to florida
    And wait for pudding fingers to start begging Joe for help.

Thread Information