Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Durbeta has been playing selfish isoball all series long and especially down the stretch during his chokejob tonight. I thought that was what his fanboys said he had to leave OKC and join the Warriors to get away from?

Since Durbeta is playing the exact same way without him, it's time to stop blaming Westbrook for Durbeta's selfish style of play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta has been playing selfish isoball all series long and especially down the stretch during his chokejob tonight. I thought that was what his fanboys said he had to leave OKC and join the Warriors to get away from?
    And then with the game on the line after he grabbed that o-board he passes it to Klay Thompson who was swarmed when Durant had a driving lane.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And then with the game on the line after he grabbed that o-board he passes it to Klay Thompson who was swarmed when Durant had a driving lane.
    Durbeta's BBIQ is just so unimpressive. Too much of his game is based purely on scoring, especially isolation scoring.

It's sad that people are actually dumb enough to think he's on LeBron's level or even better. Put LeBron on this Warriors team instead and he'd have them rewriting the record books.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a different player than LeBron and honestly there's nothing wrong with that. He's still easily the second best player in the world. Too bad he's a mental midget though. You can't be that amazing of a scorer and give the ball up to Klaynus on that second to last play. He's been hitting that pull-up midrange shot at like a 90% clip all postseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a different player than LeBron and honestly there's nothing wrong with that. He's still easily the second best player in the world. Too bad he's a mental midget though. You can't be that amazing of a scorer and give the ball up to Klaynus on that second to last play. He's been hitting that pull-up midrange shot at like a 90% clip all postseason.
    He didn't want to carry the burden if he missed the shot, so he put it on someone else. I could understand if Klay was wide open, but that side of the court was crowded.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's still easily the second best player in the world.
    He's not even the best player on his own team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Since Durbeta is playing the exact same way without him, it's time to stop blaming Westbrook for Durbeta's selfish style of play.
    Never tried something new and figured out you cannot do it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Klay blew that last play. He was supposed to pass it back to Durant for the 3. Tucker got screened by curry giving KD an open look, which is probably why Kerr didn't call timeout.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Durbeta's BBIQ is just so unimpressive. Too much of his game is based purely on scoring, especially isolation scoring.

It's sad that people are actually dumb enough to think he's on LeBron's level or even better. Put LeBron on this Warriors team instead and he'd have them rewriting the record books.
    He doesn't have the passing skills or court awareness that LeBron has, but he is a better shooter/scorer, just the bed last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh klay was also an idiot for running to the same corner that curry was already standing in. curry occupying a corner was clearly intended to give durant max operating space, klay should have followed suit.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't he on the court when they went 1-11 ?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    tbh klay was also an idiot for running to the same corner that curry was already standing in. curry occupying a corner was clearly intended to give durant max operating space, klay should have followed suit.
    Good point. Klay could have just run and sit at the right corner.

But the criticism on KD is more appropriate. He had full view of everything and everyone in front of him and a defender back-pedaling with no help defense behind that defender and plenty of time to attack. Straight drive up the middle of the court or to the completely wide open right side would have offered him several great scoring opportunities. Instead, he dribbled towards the left side of the court where almost everyone had gone to and congested that side. That absolutely felt like he wanted no part of taking the last shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And dumbasses actually think that Durbeta is carrying Curry instead of the other way around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry choked in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State as a whole team choked in the 4th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Unreliable

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Durbeta just had his second 0-assist game of the series tonight. He also had a 1-assist game in Game 1. Just imagine what people would be saying if this was LeBron or Westbrook instead. But since it's Durbeta, he'll get a free pass like always.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Durbeta just had his second 0-assist game of the series tonight. He also had a 1-assist game in Game 1. Just imagine what people would be saying if this was LeBron or Westbrook instead. But since it's Durbeta, he'll get a free pass like always.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol at putting him in the same tier with Lebron...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Meanwhile, LeGOAT had 5 assists in the first half alone tonight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's a cerebral player. Kerr preaches "pass to the first open guy you see, don't hesitate.. be like Mike" - KD trusts his coach. He trusted Scott Brooks and Donovan, that's why Westbrook's stats were so gaudy.

KD isn't like Lebron at all. He's a much better shooter but Lebron can get you a bucket at almost any given time and he does everything else better than KD, and he's more driven and has more poise. KD is an assassin, one of the most unstoppable shooters in league history. He can drive to the cup, shoot FTs with the best of them, has decent defense and isn't a cancer. He walked the ball right down Lebron's throat last year in the Finals, just walked up and buried a 3 right in his open mouth, in Cleveland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Lebron could shoot as well as KD he wouldn't have nearly as many assists. KD cannot throw a laser beam pass full court like Lebron, because KD is closer to what a typical 7 footer looks like while Lebron is a 6'4" guard in a 6'8" 270lb frame.

Lebron is the best player we'll see in our lifetimes, and by best I don't mean most smooth, best ball handler, etc... He's the most effective and unstoppable player for the longest period of time. His prime is like what 13 years?

Thread Information