Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TIL Vanna White was in Playboy thanks to Johnny lol

Not bad

Very very nice. She was smokin in her day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Par for the course. Ralph Machio was almost 30 in Karate Kid 3 (and he's older than the guy who plays Terry Silver ).
    !!! I just learned this last night LOLOLOL
    Now I gotta watch Karate Kid 3 with the age difference and Silver's coke addiction in mind

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    !!! I just learned this last night LOLOLOL
    Now I gotta watch Karate Kid 3 with the age difference and Silver's coke addiction in mind
    I mean, it's just a funny piece a trivia. Machio has always looked younger than he actually is. And Thomas Ian Griffith (Silver) is playing an older dude. He isn't old enough to be a Vietnam vet. None of that is uncommon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mean, it's just a funny piece a trivia. Machio has always looked younger than he actually is. And Thomas Ian Griffith (Silver) is playing an older dude. He isn't old enough to be a Vietnam vet. None of that is uncommon.
    after Swayze, he was the oldest of this group...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol at Tom Cruise ^

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    after Swayze, he was the oldest of this group...
    I have tried this movie until I'm blue in the face. SOB, it never works out and I end up switching it out. GD it! It's post Godfather(s) and Apocalypse Now when Coppola had money to burn and was chock full of not only himself, but as well.

Never again!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have tried this movie until I'm blue in the face. SOB, it never works out and I end up switching it out. GD it! It's post Godfather(s) and Apocalypse Now when Coppola had money to burn and was chock full of not only himself, but as well.

Never again!!!
    Nothing to miss. We watched it in school at some point which was fine because it was in school. But it's pretty meh. Diane Lane though...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing to miss. We watched it in school at some point which was fine because it was in school. But it's pretty meh. Diane Lane though...
    I thought it was alright. But I recently watched the directors cut (called the complete novel, I think) on HBO Max and thought it was god awful. The added scenes didn't add to anything except the run time, and all of the original score was swapped out for this awkward surf rock sounding . It completely gutted the emotional impact of every scene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ...yep that was her prime right into "Lonesome Dove." I wanted to bundle her up and bring her home with me.
    I recall wanting to do the exact same thing with Kori.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Finally saw episode 1 and 2 of season 4. Johnny had me cracking up the whole time. So did Kreese. Just fast forwarded thru the kid stuff.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    anyone else notice Miguel got really fat this season
    He been double fisting them churros

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Yep, him & Robby pretty much switched bodies. Robby hit the gym, Miguel hit the taco stands.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Stingray is a Pedo ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    fr fr, like he in bulking mode haha

Stingray is a Pedo ass
    Such a creepy ass character! but somehow still a fan favorite

This show is such a trip

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    the cast got fat to mimic the weight gain of larusso in kk3

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Seeing how ty this Terry Silver character is in Cobra Kai makes me never want to see Karate Kid 3. Kreese is so much more interesting a villain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Seeing how ty this Terry Silver character is in Cobra Kai makes me never want to see Karate Kid 3. Kreese is so much more interesting a villain.
    It's alarming to see him, (the actor) like this. You wouldn't know it was him if you didn't know it was him. Makes one want to flee the sight. I fled. I won't do that. I wanted to see his smirk/that smirk like in the back yard at Miyogi's place in 3. I wanted to hear "pain!" "fear!" "in every part of your body!" That is not going to happen now unless I go back to 3 on the DVR. But now I got CK ing with that memory and that was a dear, uproarious memory.

I'm not thrilled with Kreese either, but there is still some of the prime left at sight and in application.

(They) waited too long, but that is water under the bridge now. And I'm always under that damn bridge waist high in the water.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    KK3 is terrible

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL

Plus the idea of a homeless Vietnam vet obsessing over kid's karate bragging rights is at least valid compared to a millionaire who has everything deciding to focus on it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    LOL

Plus the idea of a homeless Vietnam vet obsessing over kid's karate bragging rights is at least valid compared to a millionaire who has everything deciding to focus on it
    I loled when Silver said "I can't believe I got so coked up I was messing with the high school kid karate tournament"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Made me laugh that Daniel's Okinawan enemy is named Chouzen. Sounds like the Japanese word 朝鮮 = Chousen for North Korea.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    TIL Vanna White was in Playboy thanks to Johnny lol

Not bad
    Really? Did he leak her pictures or something?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Really? Did he leak her pictures or something?
    Without giving spoilers, Johnny said he'd get Miguel his Vanna White Playboy as motivation if he did well. It's not too hard to find the entire magazine online, though the cover pic is by far the best one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Without giving spoilers, Johnny said he'd get Miguel his Vanna White Playboy as motivation if he did well. It's not too hard to find the entire magazine online, though the cover pic is by far the best one.
    I misread your meaning, I thought you meant Zabka dated her in real life and gave her photos to Playboy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I misread your meaning, I thought you meant Zabka dated her in real life and gave her photos to Playboy.
    Would have been nice to see some Hope Solo or Lindsey Vonn level shots of Vanna in that case, but unfortunately not.

Thread Information