Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    tbqh I thought their talent was going to show up when they faced Argentina in 2014 and they ended up losing a silly game. I'm concerned they don't have the mental at ude nor the footballing know-how of a big footballing country to come through went it matters
    I still remember dfens hyping them up before that game. It was the chillest game of that entire WC for Argentina.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count
    I still remember dfens hyping them up before that game. It was the chillest game of that entire WC for Argentina.
    Wasnt that the game that was 0-0 for most of the game and DiMaria gave Messi a quick pass towards the end of the game, Messi ran almost the entire field counter-attack style and shot from outside the box to beat Courtois?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Wasnt that the game that was 0-0 for most of the game and DiMaria gave Messi a quick pass towards the end of the game, Messi ran almost the entire field counter-attack style and shot from outside the box to beat Courtois?
    Nah. That was Switzerland. Against Belgium we were ahead since the beggining of the match thanks to an Higuaín goal.

This super duper talented team couldn't create danger all game long.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Post Count
    Nah. That was Switzerland. Against Belgium we were ahead since the beggining of the match thanks to an Higuaín goal.

This super duper talented team couldn't create danger all game long.
    Right! yes, I remember now, it was Switzerland - they actually played much better than Belgium against Argentina. I thought that game would go overtime.. but Messi is Messi

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbqh I thought their talent was going to show up when they faced Argentina in 2014 and they ended up losing a silly game. I'm concerned they don't have the mental at ude nor the footballing know-how of a big footballing country to come through went it matters
    I didn't tbh, they were too young and untested. Right now they are the right age and experience, they just need to play as a team, although there are reasonable doubts about this. Still, if they play as a team then they'll be very dangerous.

if you actually bother reading the threads from 4 years ago you'll see I was skeptical about belgium for exactly the aforementioned reason. experience is THE most important thing at the world cup, talent is needed but is not enough.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    if you actually bother reading the threads from 4 years ago you'll see I was skeptical about belgium for exactly the aforementioned reason.
    Yea, Germans speaking English as a second language don't speak like that. You are a beta fan boy got.

Yea, Germans speaking English as a second language don't speak like that. You are a beta fan boy got.

Why? Its pretty common for Non-Americans to speak and be fluent in multiple languages.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Why? Its pretty common for Non-Americans to speak and be fluent in multiple languages.
    I hear it's pretty common for them to pretend they don't know how to routinely misspell simple words like a FOB despite posting hundred plus times a day on message boards too.

Trump IQ. Smdh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I hear it's pretty common for them to pretend they don't know how to routinely misspell simple words like a FOB despite posting hundred plus times a day on message boards too.
    sons Germany is an educated country tbh, and most Germans under 50 speak at passable to good English .. usa on the other hand

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son what do you expect from a country that voted Trump and is in a trade war with all but its enemies and is filled with unhappy overworked people proud that they are exploited ?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    sons Germany is an educated country tbh, and most Germans under 50 speak at passable to good English .. usa on the other hand
    Of course you nigas speak english. You need to to communicate with your masters the Americans who parade our militay hardware through your boring cities

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Belgians are a bunch or life losers like the English

Sure they can get to a semis but thats it. Then they choke

I see Portugal as a dark horse tbqh

With france, brasil and USA-military-outpost as favorites

Post Count
    USA-military-outpost as favorites
    ROLF

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Belgians are a bunch or life losers like the English

Sure they can get to a semis but thats it. Then they choke
    Belgium doesn't consistently score, and their defense is pretty fallible. Still, at germisoc having a hard-on for them.

Idiots.

Belguim has a relativley easy path to the quarter finals. That's Nazi whole point.

They play one of the four (Senegal, Japan, Colombia, Poland) in the round of 16. All will pose some sort of problems but on paper Belguim is a tier above them all.

Once they get to the quarter finals, everything will be tight.

In essense if they win one game over expectations ( win quarters) they would have had a good world cup.

Its easy money really.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Idiots.

Belguim has a relativley easy path to the quarter finals. That's Nazi whole point.

They play one of the four (Senegal, Japan, Colombia, Poland) in the round of 16. All will pose some sort of problems but on paper Belguim is a tier above them all.

Once they get to the quarter finals, everything will be tight.

In essense if they win one game over expectations ( win quarters) they would have had a good world cup.

Its easy money really.
    son there is one thing you don't understand with odds tbh. I'd give both portgual and uruguay better odds to make the semis because they have a great bracket. But i'd give england and belgium better odds at actually winning the thing, the semis and final are extremely emotional games and you need that "big footballing country we deserve to be here" mentality otherwise you're handicapped in the mental game.
    Who's the idiot again?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Who's the idiot again?
    can you even read son? it's the world cup y'all s should relax tbh, I know that midget got you tense because you might drop in the group stage but still smh son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Of course you nigas speak english. You need to to communicate with your masters the Americans who parade our militay hardware through your boring cities
    we're coming back . deal with it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    can you even read son? it's the world cup y'all s should relax tbh, I know that midget got you tense because you might drop in the group stage but still smh son.
    That comment wasn't directed at you, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    It's nikka. Have some respect.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Yeah to clean the base outhouse tbqh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Peru will make it past group stage! Bold prediction

And they will have a good chance to pass round of 16

Matter fact. What are some good gambling sites? I will put some money on this

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Peru will make it past group stage! Bold prediction

And they will have a good chance to pass round of 16

Matter fact. What are some good gambling sites? I will put some money on this
    It's not that bold. Some think they're the second best team in the group. Though I think Denmark has the scoring a team pinache a team needs in a tournament like this. And Australia has the experience. So, gun to my head I have Peru finishing last in the group (maybe 3rd cos I think Aussie looks really shaky, like there's been a dip in their talent level).

Thread Information