Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    No way Ronaldo rings. Even if he gets out the group stage, every game after that will be like the Euro final vs France. Park the bus and hoping for a small breach.

Basically it will be impossible to pull that off for 4 straight games vs top tier teams.
    I would agree but this year all the top teams are playing ty. So its all wide open.

I would not be surprised to see a virgin winit all

Portugal is a good virgin

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    missi fanboys calling out ronaldo wont have ramos or whoever to bail him out

has missi won anything without xavi and iniesta?

I'm not a big fan, but that goat celebration + the goatee is legendary

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No chance Portugal miss the next round tbh. Also if all the big teams (BRA, GER, SPA, FRA) end up on the other side of the bracket, POR could again coast their way to another final.
    told y'all sons portugal had an easy bracket tbh. leave the big boys to rip each other pieces while 0-0 penaldoing the icelands of the world.

That iran vs Portugal game is gonna be nervy for misty fans

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lmao missing a penalty to a gk that was amateur till he was 29 and didn't receive any training till 20. Might as well suit up Diego to take the penaldo tbh..
    Fressi fans will find new excuses. La Liga and Copa del Rey will become more important than anything, or something like that . . .

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Fressi fans will find new excuses. La Liga and Copa del Rey will become more important than anything, or something like that . . .
    Son why is a Canadian rooting for a Spanish team? Is your soccer that ty tbh?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Son why is a Canadian rooting for a Spanish team? Is your soccer that ty tbh?
    Son this section is choc full of missi s who care more about bartha than their own teams in argentina, you've nary room tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Son this section is choc full of missi s who care more about bartha than their own teams in argentina, you've nary room tbh
    them too fwiw

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Like whom?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No way Ronaldo rings. Even if he gets out the group stage, every game after that will be like the Euro final vs France. Park the bus and hoping for a small breach.

Basically it will be impossible to pull that off for 4 straight games vs top tier teams.
    Portugal won an Eurocup tying everysingle game. If someteam is able to pull flukey , it's them.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Portugal won an Eurocup tying everysingle game. If someteam is able to pull flukey , it's them.
    No one knows flukey and ugly games like Argentina away from the group stage

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No one knows flukey and ugly games like Argentina away from the group stage
    What's that even suppossed to mean?

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo misses a pen and has his teammates deliver again when he can't.

What a luxury

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo misses a pen and has his teammates deliver again when he can't.

What a luxury
    Yeah, at this point is pretty clear that, despite whatever Sidenaldo's boys want to sell here, he's provided with a lot more help than Messi.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yeah, at this point is pretty clear that, despite whatever Sidenaldo's boys want to sell here, he's provided with a lot more help than Messi.
    penaldo is wise and accepts help, he even changed the way he plays to a pure poacher to make room for others.
    missi wants full control, plays only with friends (to not hurt feelings ) and backstabs coach to take his job

y'all s reaching on penaldo tbh .. is doing everything his team needs.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    penaldo is wise and accepts help, he even changed the way he plays to a pure poacher to make room for others.
    missi wants full control, plays only with friends (to not hurt feelings ) and backstabs coach to take his job

Ronaldo's teammates score from 40 metres away in finals.
    Messi's teammates miss point blank chances un finals.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo's teammates score from 40 metres away in finals.
    Messi's teammates miss point blank chances un finals.
    messi don't let them play

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    messi don't let them play
    Don't let them play yet they are in position to score point blank chances.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    This just dodged a huge bullet. Another first round exit would have been devastating tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Then why Mechi has more assists than Reynaldo if he is so selfish?

Home run.

The fact that dybala isnt playing just so messi can do whatever he wants

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Then why Mechi has more assists than Reynaldo if he is so selfish?
    in which compe ion sons? at barcelona ? against rayo vallecano? *I* would get assists at Barcelona smh.

And lmao pretending this limp don't got help at Argentina with strikers like Aguero/Higuain/Dybala/Icardi .. best strikers in the world , beasting for their clubs, in completely different environments, any sane person would say argentina is stacked as a mother er with strikers and yet this Misty can't assist one mother ing goal at the world cup or in knockout games and Argentina scores like Bolivia. Explain that sons Why all these strikers play as if they are castrated for Argentina smh? If there is a problem with the team (tactics, athmosphere, players not called up) why don't Midget as captain go to the federation or to his coach tbh? a real-life god down there so he could ask to the president in the ass live and I don't think most would object, so why don't he do it sons?

How does a mother ing goat end on the last place in a group with ing icyland?

step up with the son.

Out of topic but smh if we'd get ONE of your ing strikers, ONE, that striker would be golden boot 110%. Just imagine Germany with Icardi instead of Gomez . RANGZZ.

just dropped a load of truthnukes on you misty flatearthers tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=dfens;9439585]in which compe ion sons? at barcelona ? against rayo vallecano? *I* would get assists at Barcelona smh.

And lmao pretending this limp don't got help at Argentina with strikers like Aguero/Higuain/Dybala/Icardi .. best strikers in the world , beasting for their clubs, in completely different environments, any sane person would say argentina is stacked as a mother er with strikers and yet this Misty can't assist one mother ing goal at the world cup or in knockout games and Argentina scores like Bolivia. Explain that sons Why all these strikers play as if they are castrated for Argentina smh? If there is a problem with the team (tactics, athmosphere, players not called up) why don't Midget as captain go to the federation or to his coach tbh? a real-life god down there so he could ask to the president in the ass live and I don't think most would object, so why don't he do it sons?

step up with the son.

Out of topic but smh if we'd get ONE of your ing strikers, ONE, that striker would be golden boot 110%. Just imagine Germany with Icardi instead of Gomez . RANGZZ.

Theou couldnt score even on an empty field.

Lol you dont watch a lot of football thats why you are naming scrubs that play in Italy which is a below league, any mongoloid scores on that vomit country because everyone is so bad they even missed the World Cup, best in the world when Higuain missed goals on every final possible thats 3 and the classification for this WC.
    Icardi sucks thats why he plays in Italy in a ty club, Dybala is a nobody and Aguero cant help that hardware store that has as an ass.
    Dimaria is like a blind horse, runs on the left and kicks the ball to nowhere like 90% of the times.

All those guys cant and coulnt run, even to save their lives thats why they have such problems to score, any other team puts 8 guys defending their field and they are so slow nothing happens at all, until they lose the ball the other team attacks and everything is over.
    This guys have been 10 years in the NT and they have no conditioning, thats why always everything goes to the toilet.

Also things you dont know, they play like castrated s because thats what they are, DiMaria plays in Paris where they won 5 cups before he arrived, Higuain plays in the best team in a ty league, Aguero always go injured, Icardi eats , thats why they play like together, until this WC they couldnt even pass the ball.

The problem is huge and it has to do with money, do you know that scrub Biglia? that had a ¨serious¨ spinal injury weeks before this WC so he was not going to make it to the list, also Mascherano who is a geriatric was in doubt because he is old and slow.

What happened? now they went to the WC and they are everywhere in commercials, that means those ads where shot like 2 months ago and companies paid AFA to have guys from the NT, so there is no list, just the guys AFA makes you play because thats what they sell.

So add to that Sampacholi added the worst goalkeeper ever because he is a kirchnerist , when Armani had an incredible season (0 goals in 10 games).

Did you miss whats happening? Iceland, Nigeria, Mexico, Colombia, Japan, Croatia are not what they used to be, they are athletic and play like any other team.
    Look what happened to Spain, Germany and Brazil, they are any of those teams could kick them out the WC.

As far as Argentina, any team with stamina will kick their fat asses out for good.
    They are overrated, Germany won 4 years ago so I cant understand why would you want scrubs.

Veteran
    Post Count
    so was missing a penalty, nearly getting redcarded and celebrating a tie again alpha?

Thread Information