Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    this smh

http://global.espn.com/football/blog...er-him?src=com

"Who was top scorer again?" he asked reporters. "The Champions League should change its name and call itself the CR7 Champions League... I've won five, top scorer again, I can't be unhappy at that."
    lmao all that was left is to add "where that midget at?"

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

here come the s with high cholesterol...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    smdh, this dude is so insecure...

Bale just won him a Champions League, now he's making everything about himself, how he wants to leave Madrid, etc... such an attention ...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

here come the s with high cholesterol...

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count

Bale just won him a Champions League, now he's making everything about himself, how he wants to leave Madrid, etc... such an attention ...
    Ronaldo is having a meltdown - he just saw "bench-warmer" Bale steal his cake once again. I remember Bale also winning against Atletico as well.

Guy is a great player, compe ive but super insecure. He needs to constantly check the record to make sure the letter didn't get blurred. LOLLLLL

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

please, ALPHA is just stating FACTS

Ronaldo is having a meltdown - he just saw "bench-warmer" Bale steal his cake once again. I remember Bale also winning against Atletico as well.

Guy is a great player, compe ive but super insecure. He needs to constantly check the record to make sure the letter didn't get blurred. LOLLLLL
    son he's stating FACTS, he didn't say anything about bale. Also xavi/iniesta/neymar won midget plenty of silverware .. it's a team sport after all. Penaldo just keeping all you s honest and points out that he is the true alpha male of football. Can't deny, got the stats, the rangz, the NT rangz on ing portugal .. legend tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Not even hating on the guy... he's been making history in the CL, undeniable, tbh...

He's just such an attention , he can't help himself...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    please, ALPHA is just stating FACTS
    what is a fact? that they should rename the cup on his name? That he's dropping media bombs to attention ?

Come on son, he just won one of the top trophies in the world, and that's what he's thinking about? lol

I'm not taking anything away from him, tbh... it's a day to celebrate, thank the team, the coaches... show some humility, smh...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    3PEATnaldo stated nothing but facts but as expected midgetfan prefers the fake humble approach.

Humility is overrated. If your good and you know it, talk that . Make them even more mad.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    kobestans would know about betas getting carried to the le, tbh...

anyhow, not mad about Rolando, tbh... congrats on #5

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lol "Alpha"

True alphas don't go around insecurely selling themselves. True alphas let other people do the talking for them. The problem with Ronaldo is that, no matter what he does, he knows he will never be seen as a better player than Messi. He's the eternal and ultimate Beta.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Kiss the 5 rings, international trophy, and 6 ballon d'ors

Show me who else has that and I'll show you an ALPHA.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

Sidenaldo's reaction after Bale's bicycle kick goal.....

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    what is a fact? that they should rename the cup on his name? That he's dropping media bombs to attention ?

Come on son, he just won one of the top trophies in the world, and that's what he's thinking about? lol

I'm not taking anything away from him, tbh... it's a day to celebrate, thank the team, the coaches... show some humility, smh...
    son I'm just here for the . Penaldo is THAT tbh

also, objectively saying this, but there are some mightily upset people in this thread tbh no worry sons the world cup is in 2 weeks, I heard missi will ring so I have high expectations tbh

god bless s

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

lol son. All for show. He knows that as soon as he leaves Madrid he become an afterthought. In no other place will he get so many chances to poach. Nor play in such a stacked team with fixed draws and ref help, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol son. All for show. He knows that as soon as he leaves Madrid he become an afterthought. In no other place will he get so many chances to poach. Nor play in such a stacked team with fixed draws and ref help, tbh.
    You got it confused FAP. It's midget who becomes an average player every time he's not wearing a barca jersey.

Ronaldo already proved his worth on multiple teams and different styles of play. Your boy never did and never will.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You got it confused FAP. It's midget who becomes an average player every time he's not wearing a barca jersey.

Ronaldo already proved his worth on multiple teams and different styles of play. Your boy never did and never will.
    Get back to me when your boy wins the Golden ball at the most important event, tbh.

Get back to me when your boy wins the Golden ball at the most important event, tbh.
    Lol Messi didnt deserve that.

It was Atgentina defense or Neur.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Last edited by DAF86; 05-31-2018 at 08:25 PM.

So Diegoat is the Best Argentine footballer

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

derrick rose mvp tbh
    ok smh this is too much, will keep this if world cup goes to for midget tho tbhh.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count

Thread Information