Page 10 of 162 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    That must be his "jerked off when she left" face.
    I

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He did SWOT analysis on our team and still chose us over the Spurs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This can't be true. baseline bum said our young core are scrubs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This can't be true. baseline bum said our young core are scrubs.
    The same LeBron who made Cleveland go out and get washed up Shaq, washed up Ben Wallace, and washed up Antawn Jamison the first time he was there and then his second go-round had the Cavs throw huge money to JR Smith and Tristan Thompson. Not the best track record identifying talent Jesus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker stans are so naive. Lebron wants to come to la for family and business, so he met up with the lakers GM. Do you think he will:
    A) lie through his teeth and say the lakers have a good team and really wan to join them and lead them to a le; or
    B) tell the truth and said he doesn’t give a about winning no more and he’s strictly here to maximize his brand and let jr go to a good basketball school?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The same LeBron who made Cleveland go out and get washed up Shaq, washed up Ben Wallace, and washed up Antawn Jamison the first time he was there and then his second go-round had the Cavs throw huge money to JR Smith and Tristan Thompson. Not the best track record identifying talent Jesus.
    We'll see negro. We SWEPT yall without the Kang. I shudder to think of what we'll do to dem Sp*rs with him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron's Pippen vs KD:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else get the sense LeBron just jumps from team to team to shut up his haters, solidify his legacy, and increase his marketability? Probably the common trend in his career.

1. LeBron can’t win a championship!!! - goes to Miami to win a championship
    2. LeBron has no loyalty!!! - goes back to Cleveland to win a championship
    3. LeBron is not the GOAT - goes to LA to shut up Kobe fans, by far second to Jordan fans who keep feeling threatened about LeBron’s legacy

TLDR LeBron just wants everyone to like him. Oh and he’s pretty good at basketball too. Amazing haul, congratulations Laker fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LAvengers the sequel coming up in 2019. We may or may not get Kiwi. But as the below tweet thread correctly states, the 2019 FA class is LOADED so we will get somebody to pair with LBJ and the kids. I'd love for it to be Kiwi (to with you farmers forever ), but there are other options. Magic flat out said (paraphrasing here) if he doesn't get a star this year or next, Jeannie won't have to fire him because he'd step down. He made that comment knowing he had Martin Lou to the Kang in the bag and that 2019 is loaded.

I'm thinking Klay might be a more interesting free agent prospect. Before you laugh, think about it. KD has taken less 2 years in a row. Dr. Dray too has taken less on his current deal (he says he wants a max deal next). Chef had to take less due to his ankle injury issues, but now that he's finally healthy: $200+ million dollar deal. They gonna have to pay to keep that team together. Who's the priority? KD? Dr. Dray? Klay? I think Klay gets the short end of the stick. They are all worth maxes, but I think the pecking order is Chef, KD, Dr. Dray, then Klay. Michael Thompson (his Dad) is a former member of Showtime, so it makes sense for Klay to "come home."

Gonna be an interesting year for my Lakers and an interesting free agent summer next year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd rather have a 20 year old 6'9" with a 9'2" standing reach Ingram than a 28 year old DeFrozen tbh:

LBJ told Magic not to trade him for Kiwi (given Pop wanted the whole farm from us but settled for a $27 million dollar player who might not even make the all star team).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have a 20 year old 6'9" with a 9'2" standing reach Ingram than a 28 year old DeFrozen tbh:

LBJ told Magic not to trade him for Kiwi (given Pop wanted the whole farm from us but settled for a $27 million dollar player who might not even make the all star team).
    I actually agree with this. Hope to be surprised by derozan but not holding out hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a 2nd overall pick having to prove people wrong? Bruh, you were drafted 2nd because people thought you were a star

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    a 2nd overall pick having to prove people wrong? Bruh, you were drafted 2nd because people thought you were a star

Like I said, I'd rather have him than DeFrozen. At 20, he's a better passer, rebounder and defender than 28 year old DD. We'll revisit this topic in the near future I'm sure.

Does DD make the WC all star team tbh? For $27 million, he betta or I'm clowning!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

saw durant at MGM Grand this weekend, LeBron wasn't there with him. guess its not happening.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I think this is being underreported by the East Coast biased media. This tweet doesn't even mention Lonzo (7apg). We got 3 top 10 passers in the NBA to get the ball to scorers (Bron, Beas, Kuz), slashers (Bron, Ingram, KCP, Lance), finishers (Bron, McGee, KCP, Hart, Ingram), and 3pt shooters (Kuz, Hart, Svi, Wagner).

Dubs are known for their ball movement and insane shooting. The Lakers won't shoot the lights out like that, but I'm guessing they'll avg 250+ passes per game (if think Kerr's metric for the Dubs is close to 300). Matter of fact, just about all the players we have can grab a rebound and ignite the break. With the exception of McGee and Zubac, all other players we have are capable of hitting the 3, which is interesting.

For a full 48 minutes we should have a quality playmaker in the game. Even 6'9" Ingram avg about 6apg last year when Lonzo was out.

I'm expecting to shock a lot of teams this year (no predictions yet, just a gut feeling). We have a lot of versatility, length, and athleticism as currently constructed. Gonna be a fun year.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    at Laker fans complaining about a "biased media." The Lakers are the only team in sports that has the media playing GM for them and outright begging stars to sign with them. Every young player on the Lakers gets overrated to the extreme. The media will have you believe that Kobe is a GOAT candidate when he's not even top 1000.

There's no objectivity when it comes to the Lakers, but not in the way you'd like to think.

Thread Information