Page 112 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4042
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently he can’t drag a less than loaded team past the first round. Just like Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we know why Magic drafted Lonzo :

https://streamable.com/7ezzp

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now we know why Magic drafted Lonzo :

https://streamable.com/7ezzp

I missed the joke... Sorry it's early...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Good stuff from Pete per usual.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brooklyn took it to the Lakers per par

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    AD hurt again. Shame shame.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD hurt again. Shame shame.
    And it begins lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lil Greek Freak with the throw down

#TamperingSZN

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Crunch time go-to play, when we gotta have a bucket

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nba = fcked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crunch time go-to play, when we gotta have a bucket
    Oh !!! Teams must be terrified at leaving Javale McGee and Avery Bradley wide open

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh !!! Teams must be terrified at leaving Javale McGee and Avery Bradley wide open

- you're post is misguided. Everyone knows the pecking order. I guarantee you that at some point, Bron or Brow is gonna get doubled. That means Javelle is likely wide open.

That Javelle lob is an extremely high % play. You might not know it, but he shot 62.4% last year. Teams that don't protect the rim from the backside will see a ton of lob dunks from Javelle or Dwert, just like that play I posted.

You act like the Lakers are gonna run plays for Javelle. They not. He'll be expected to finish plays. He can do that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - you're post is misguided. Everyone knows the pecking order. I guarantee you that at some point, Bron or Brow is gonna get doubled. That means Javelle is likely wide open.

That Javelle lob is an extremely high % play. You might not know it, but he shot 62.4% last year. Teams that don't protect the rim from the backside will see a ton of lob dunks from Javelle or Dwert, just like that play I posted.

You act like the Lakers are gonna run plays for Javelle. They not. He'll be expected to finish plays. He can do that.

but if Duncan was making that pass to an open diaw or Lamarcus it would be an amazing play lol. Lot of these dudes know basketball here but act ignorant when it’s about the lakers. If Javale gets 5 of those a game along with Dwight we talking easily 15-25 gimmie points a game. Could be huge

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    but if Duncan was making that pass to an open diaw or Lamarcus it would be an amazing play lol. Lot of these dudes know basketball here but act ignorant when it’s about the lakers. If Javale gets 5 of those a game along with Dwight we talking easily 15-25 gimmie points a game. Could be huge
    Exactly. We know defenses will be geared to stop our 1-2 punch. It's plays like this that they better account for at the end of quarters close end game situations...or pay the price.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chef scurred

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chef scurred

Curry thanking all those LA warriors fan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It feels like the Lakers have played the Warriors about 10 times in preseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

KCP replacement next year?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Anonymous NBA scout's" take
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS

For LeBron James and Anthony Davis, guys who are well-established, they have a lot to prove. I think they’ll be formidable quickly. . . . This will be a really good fit for AD and LeBron. AD likes to play off guys, and now he gets to play with one of the best facilitators in the game. In the two-man game, in pick-and-roll or dribble handoff, they’ll be able to draw so much attention that it’ll open the floor up for other guys. . . . LeBron is still really compe ive and aware of his place in history, and he’ll be focused on trying to push them to another championship. Even though he’s up there in age, if anyone can overcome that, it’s probably him. . . . They have a really interesting mix of role players, guys who have been legit starters like Avery Bradley, Rajon Rondo and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. Kyle Kuzma is emerging and can really score. He’s probably not a perfect fit with LeBron, but he’s so talented. If he can hit the spot-up shots better, it’ll give him a chance to have much better synergy. . . . Danny Green was a huge pickup because he’s so used to playing in pressure situations. He should be a great fit next to LeBron. . . . Signing Dwight Howard was an interesting gamble. Obviously he can still be productive when he plays, and they seem to have made it clear that if it’s not working, they’ll cut ties quickly, so it’s a low-risk proposition. . . . They’ll be in the top half of the West, but I can see them winning a championship or taking an early playoff exit.
    LINK

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sure

Thread Information