Page 137 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4042
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the Lottery Spurs
    will move to Seattle
    your obsession with LAvengers
    at Lottery Lakers
    supposed to win a le
    four HOFers and losing to a team that doesn't even have four NBA players

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumor SZN is here
    Pop swooped in and stole him!

I bet the Lakers can have him....for the right price. Pop collecting firsts like gems in the Infinity Gauntlet.

(yeah we still suck.... )

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    at Lottery Lakers
    supposed to win a le
    four HOFers and losing to a team that doesn't even have four NBA players
    BB emptied the clip on me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop swooped in and stole him!

I bet the Lakers can have him....for the right price. Pop collecting firsts like gems in the Infinity Gauntlet.

(yeah we still suck.... )
    MAGA Pop wrong for det

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the Lottery Spurs
    will move to Seattle
    your obsession with LAvengers
    tanking Spurs are almost as good as the Lakers with LeGM, AD and Westbrick with the difference that all our players are under 30 and we have all of our draft picks plus 3 other firsts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-played-my-son

Openly talking about player for another team.

laker fans.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tanking Spurs are almost as good as the Lakers with LeGM, AD and Westbrick with the difference that all our players are under 30 and we have all of our draft picks plus 3 other firsts
    + another difference...they were selling your , RC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Came across this tonite over on FB...

Wilt Chamberlain running track, 1962

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers Clippers final 30 seconds like watching a re convention.
    Fixed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers own the Crypt tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    down 22 in the third at home to New Orleans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    down 30 to ty New Orleans after three and getting booed at home

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    4th quarter, 30 point blowout and Lebron still on the court padding his numbers Gotta catch Kareem by any means necessary.

In his head, he probably thinks nba fans and media will finally view him as better than Jordan, if he becomes the all time points leader. Silly guy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gonna be an interesting offseason for the Lakers. Russell Westbrick will exercise his $47M option, but no way is he a Laker next season. He's from LA and he gets booed or yelled at by the crowd to not shoot. Kwame's expiring $9M KT got us MVPau. I wonder what Westbrick's expiring $47M can get.

The Kang gotta be pissed. They should have kept their championship role players (Caruso especially) but instead of adding Buddy to the mix, they pivoted and traded for Westbrick instead and it spectacularly blew up in our faces - just like you rat bas farmers said it would . Will Bron force his way outta LA? If so, what can we get for him?

And AD is ALWAYS HURT. We'd be better off if he were healthy but that is few and far between with him. Maybe they trade him away despite him being in his prime? The best ability is availability. He's as bad as Nephew. I wonder what trading him would net the Lakers.

Westbrick sucks.
    Bron is a TOSB.
    AD is always hurt.

Gonna be an interesting off season. One or more of this Big 3 may be gone this offseason. Stay tuned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gonna be an interesting offseason for the Lakers. Russell Westbrick will exercise his $47M option, but no way is he a Laker next season. He's from LA and he gets booed or yelled at by the crowd to not shoot. Kwame's expiring $9M KT got us MVPau. I wonder what Westbrick's expiring $47M can get.

The Kang gotta be pissed. They should have kept their championship role players (Caruso especially) but instead of adding Buddy to the mix, they pivoted and traded for Westbrick instead and it spectacularly blew up in our faces - just like you rat bas farmers said it would . Will Bron force his way outta LA? If so, what can we get for him?

And AD is ALWAYS HURT. We'd be better off if he were healthy but that is few and far between with him. Maybe they trade him away despite him being in his prime? The best ability is availability. He's as bad as Nephew. I wonder what trading him would net the Lakers.

Westbrick sucks.
    Bron is a TOSB.
    AD is always hurt.

Gonna be an interesting off season. One or more of this Big 3 may be gone this offseason. Stay tuned.
    & is always proselytizing for BLM.

How we ever got that 18th outta that is a miracle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Westbrick sucks.
    Bron is a TOSB.
    AD is always hurt.

No way Bron is TOSB. He ain't last run in Cleveland LeBron anymore by any stretch, but you guys would be Houston or Detroit level without him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing trash we the knicks west
    Not only did they booed but Bron and Ariza were going back and forth with court side fans smdh
    All I got to look forward to is winning time, lol
    The actor they got to play magic looks spot on

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No way Bron is TOSB. He ain't last run in Cleveland LeBron anymore by any stretch, but you guys would be Houston or Detroit level without him.
    He is not done … is still effective but have you watched him close? no defense and galling turnovers…

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is worthless on an NBA basketball court, or NBA locker room. Good. We finagled that 18th out of that bas before he could leave it where he found it instead of grabbing it and giving it to white. "See, that's all they wanted out my blackness, is that trophy. If I had it to do over again, I'd leave it on shelf and sack that Target in Van Nuys."

We got it, you ! And nobody has more.

"Who's the wild man now!!!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As long as Bide, I mean as long as James is in that White Hou, I mean on the Lakers I want them to be driven before the hoard. If I'm able then the lamentation of the women thereafter.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2022 pick

When the Pelicans traded the Lakers’ 2022 first-rounder to the Grizzlies, they added top-10 protection to it, so New Orleans will get the pick if it falls between No. 1 and No. 10. If it lands between 11 and 30, Memphis will receive it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good. I feel about James as I do about Biden. I want nothing good to befall either mother er. Nothing but bad should they experience.

I got that 18th out of that racist bas . And nothing will ever change that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2022 pick

When the Pelicans traded the Lakers’ 2022 first-rounder to the Grizzlies, they added top-10 protection to it, so New Orleans will get the pick if it falls between No. 1 and No. 10. If it lands between 11 and 30, Memphis will receive it.
    Pelinka not too 5 protecting at least top 3 was dumb AF

Thread Information