Page 149 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4042
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I still do not understand why the Lakers didn't use the Westbrook money to get a whole bunch of 3 and D guys. Everybody knew that Westbrook will be a terrible fit, and the only hope was that they would be tight defensively to make up for the offensive issues due to lane-clogging, now the defence is not even doing well, the entire thing is just a gong-show. The Lakers have to reset, but they have nothing to reset. So the only way is for them to release another contagious virus to shut down the league and truncate it to allow for a huge long term mid-year break that allows Lebron and Davis to recoup/juice up, while Len Biasing Westbrook, and they will have a chance then.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are the high end role players the Lakers let walk or traded away for Russell ing Westbrook a non-shooting, low IQ, useless off the ball, non-defense playing chucker.

Kyle Kuzma
    Alex Caruso
    KCP
    Danny Green (ok he’s done but they probably could have squeezed another year out of him after 2020 off the bench)
    Javale Mcgee

You could literally put Kuzma, KCP and Caruso in the starting lineup next to LeBron and AD today and the Lakers are back to being a contender in a West that’s not that crash hot.

Pelinka

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^as if pelinka is the one calling the shots there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are the high end role players the Lakers let walk or traded away for Russell ing Westbrook a non-shooting, low IQ, useless off the ball, non-defense playing chucker.

Kyle Kuzma
    Alex Caruso
    KCP
    Danny Green (ok he’s done but they probably could have squeezed another year out of him after 2020 off the bench)
    Javale Mcgee

You could literally put Kuzma, KCP and Caruso in the starting lineup next to LeBron and AD today and the Lakers are back to being a contender in a West that’s not that crash hot.

Pelinka
    Kzma, KCP, and Caruso aren't making this Laker team a contender. Stop it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anybody check on Fabio? He alright, went back to Mejico, etc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kyle Kuzma
    Alex Caruso
    KCP
    Javale Mcgee

Pelinka
    or they could have just signed DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anybody check on Fabio? He alright, went back to Mejico, etc?
    It's dAvid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5_uzC9OvA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gated Community Gangstas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Through three games this season, opponents are contesting jump shots by Westbrook only 41.2 percent of the time. According to Second Spectrum, that’s by far the lowest contest rate in NBA tracking data history, which dates back to 2013-14.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kyle Kuzma
    Alex Caruso
    KCP
    Javale Mcgee

Pelinka
    McGee is fine as a low minute, non-closing C, but relatively easily replaceable and Green and a 1st for Schroder made sense at the time, but Kuzma and Caldwell-Pope for Westbrook never did (ditto had it been DeRozan or Hield), nor did letting Caruso walk.

Had they had a top six of Kuzma, James, Davis, Caldwell-Pope, Schroder, Caruso right now, they're not a contender, but they're a solid second tier team with decent assets/flexibility.

or they could have just signed DeRozan.
    Better player at this point and lesser ego, but same structural issues (useless off ball and defensively).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I still do not understand why the Lakers didn't use the Westbrook money to get a whole bunch of 3 and D guys. Everybody knew that Westbrook will be a terrible fit, and the only hope was that they would be tight defensively to make up for the offensive issues due to lane-clogging, now the defence is not even doing well, the entire thing is just a gong-show. The Lakers have to reset, but they have nothing to reset. So the only way is for them to release another contagious virus to shut down the league and truncate it to allow for a huge long term mid-year break that allows Lebron and Davis to recoup/juice up, while Len Biasing Westbrook, and they will have a chance then.
    LeGM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis hurt back again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers PR machine
    Westchuck out with hamstring injury.

Nunn. Boy this guy is having a year as bad as Westchuck so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is lakers playing magic? I feel like that is the only chance for them to record a W.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't think it was possible but yeah Kendrick Nunn is having a worse year than Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. LeBron's formula has always been to team up with other big names for a short-term window at the expense of the team's long term assets. It worked in Miami and the second stint in Cleveland, and even in the Bubble with LA.

Karma caught up with him with Westbrook, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long before Ham is Cheese under LeGM? Days or weeks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. LeBron's formula has always been to team up with other big names for a short-term window at the expense of the team's long term assets. It worked in Miami and the second stint in Cleveland, and even in the Bubble with LA.

Karma caught up with him with Westbrook, tbh.
    when I heard the rumors about the Lakers tryin to get Westbrick I was rooting so hard for it. I saw this coming, but it has actually surpassed my expectations. This is straight comedy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charmin Quitter Davis missing next game -it is that time of the month

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0-5 and in injury and skill based total free fall - no worries- it’s Ok Fakers fans LeGM extolling Brick’s effort

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...act-bench-loss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give LakerFan some credit for being on the site still. The rest of the Fakers fans CRICKETS

Thread Information