Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, begging for Paul George is even worse than Howard
    I wanted neither but rather have PG tbh
    Dwight's best years wasted on the Magic tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But admit Pacers may have the best of PG too... But a broken leg heals better than a bad back.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, begging for Paul George is even worse than Howard
    not really. D12 never wanted to be in LA. PG13 (presumably) does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really. D12 never wanted to be in LA. PG13 (presumably) does.
    That's a lie. Dwight wanted to stay in LA but he just didn't want to play with Kobe. He even bought a house in LA. Ultimately what happened was Dwight gave the Lakers an ultimatum which was it was either him or Kobe. The Lakers picked Kobe.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Let the begging begin:

Can't spell "Playoff Choking" without PG either. #PG2-16

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

"Sources: LeBron doesn't want recruiting circus"

Laker fans: immediately start turning LeBron's free agency into a circus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the Lakers will suck for years to come.

They are finished if LeBron doesn't sign there, tbh..
    If (big if) the Lakers could play the long game and convince LeBron to sign for one year (wherever that might be) and team he, Kwa and ____ _____ _____ for 2019-20+. Since LeBron and Kwa would be totally free agents next summer. That could be a dream team provided Kwa is at least 95% of former.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's a lie. Dwight wanted to stay in LA but he just didn't want to play with Kobe. He even bought a house in LA. Ultimately what happened was Dwight gave the Lakers an ultimatum which was it was either him or Kobe. The Lakers picked Kobe.
    Do you know many players bought homes in LA? LBJ has had 2 for years.

-15 points for tryna mislead these farmers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't spell "Playoff Choking" without PG either. #PG2-16

Every player that leaves Westbrook thrives:

Oladipo - all star
    KD - 2x champ; 2x FMVP
    Harden - probable MVP

PG13 is likely to thrive too once he's cured of cancer

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Every player that leaves Westbrook thrives:

Oladipo - all star
    KD - 2x champ; 2x FMVP
    Harden - probable MVP

PG13 is likely to thrive too once he's cured of cancer
    Oladipo - sucked in Orlando before playing with Westbrook; credits Westbrook for his improvement as a player

Durbeta - joined Steph's 73-win team

Frauden - went from the sixth man in OKC to the first option in Houston

George - choked in the playoffs and clutch moments before Westbrook, with Westbrook, and would likely continue to do so without Westbrook

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oladipo - sucked in Orlando before playing with Westbrook; credits Westbrook for his improvement as a player

Durbeta - joined Steph's 73-win team

Frauden - went from the sixth man in OKC to the first option in Houston

George - choked in the playoffs and clutch moments before Westbrook, with Westbrook, and would likely continue to do so without Westbrook

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know many players bought homes in LA? LBJ has had 2 for years.

-15 points for tryna mislead these farmers
    Your deflecting again it's widely known Dwight only left LA because he didn't' want to play with Kobe. I don't know why you are in denial of it considering since leaving LA Dwight's career has been in a downward spiral.
    Last edited by daslicer; 06-25-2018 at 11:04 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Shots fired!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Our Point Guard Struggles to Score 20 Points in a Game"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP3 got you fooled 20 plus points is irrelevant.
    When does your boy Teodocic score 20 on the regular?

Bigger concern is his FT shooting and health.
    He already has gotten stronger and improved his body fat % despite getting some light knee work ...

I don't care if he never averages 20.
    I would be fine with him 12 10 and 7 as slong as the FT% is above 75% (needs to be above 80 really but its a process) and he gets his 3 pt % over 35%.

Kuzma can score 20 and BI rather have Lozo impacting the game with his defense, rebounding and creating ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'm sure Jeannie gonna "make sure" there are no further tampering charges

Edit: just the day before...

Jeannie don't be bull ting!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CP3 got you fooled 20 plus points is irrelevant.
    When does your boy Teodocic score 20 on the regular?
    Terrible comparison. Milos wasn't the #2 overall pick like Lonzo was. Milos wasn't billed as the franchise savior like Lonzo was. Nobody's implying that Milos is better than Westbrook like Laker fans are doing with Lonzo.

For the record, CP0's refusal or inability to take over games by looking for his shot often cost us in the playoffs. Letting one guy hog the ball all game and micromanage everything is not a winning strategy if that player can't go out and score 30 or 40 when you need them to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Terrible comparison. Milos wasn't the #2 overall pick like Lonzo was. Milos wasn't billed as the franchise savior like Lonzo was. Nobody's implying that Milos is better than Westbrook like Laker fans are doing with Lonzo.

For the record, CP0's refusal or inability to take over games by looking for his shot often cost us in the playoffs. Letting one guy hog the ball all game and micromanage everything is not a winning strategy if that player can't go out and score 30 or 40 when you need them to.
    1. Lonzo doesnt play that way he actually moves the ball sometimes to much tbh
    2. Who cares if casuals are dumb enough to say Lonzo is better than Russ .. his daddy says that all the time.
    3. No I dont think Lonzo and Milos are equal but just saying they are guys who are not shot first.
    4. Nash's career high scoring was 18.6 Kidd's was 18.7 the point was 20 pts per game is not some goal I would want Lonzo to persue his focus should be on efficiency and makinghimself a legit threat to score to open jhis passing lanes. Trying to score 20 to prove he can "compete" with Tatum or donovan mitc or even Kuzma would be stupid.
    5. I agree on the one guy thing that died with MJ/Kobe however I think against better teams even though your boy Lebron is uber unselfish, him being so usage dominant is also not a winning formula vs. State. he is just bigger, smarter and better than CP3.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    1. Lonzo doesnt play that way he actually moves the ball sometimes to much tbh.
    Lonzo led the Lakers in touches per game and time of possession. He also led all Lakers who played at least 30 MPG in average dribbles per touch. He should change his name to Lonzo Ballhog, tbh.

4. Nash's career high scoring was 18.6 Kidd's was 18.7 the point was 20 pts per game is not some goal I would want Lonzo to persue his focus should be on efficiency and makinghimself a legit threat to score to open jhis passing lanes. Trying to score 20 to prove he can "compete" with Tatum or donovan mitc or even Kuzma would be stupid.
    Nash won nothing ever, and by the time Kidd won a ring, he had finally developed a jump shot (unlike Lonzo). And it was a role-player ring that Dirk carried him to. I certainly wouldn't want my team to draft Nash or Kidd with the #2 pick in this era... and those are the optimistic comparisons for Lonzo.

It's not about Lonzo "competing" with Tatum or Mitc , it's about the team winning games. The Lakers aren't going to win in this era if they continue to let a player who can't shoot or score dominate the ball to the degree that Lonzo does. If Lonzo can't develop into even a decent shooter/scorer soon, then he's a minor role player at best and needs to be used like one. And if that's the case, then the Lakers just wasted another lottery pick.

5. I agree on the one guy thing that died with MJ/Kobe however I think against better teams even though your boy Lebron is uber unselfish, him being so usage dominant is also not a winning formula vs. State. he is just bigger, smarter and better than CP3.
    LeBron is playing with a bunch of accountants, lawyers and teachers. If he wasn't ball-dominant, the matchup with State would be a moot point because the Cavs wouldn't even make the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo led the Lakers in touches per game and time of possession. He also led all Lakers who played at least 30 MPG in average dribbles per touch. He should change his name to Lonzo Ballhog, tbh.

Nash won nothing ever, and by the time Kidd won a ring, he had finally developed a jump shot (unlike Lonzo). And it was a role-player ring that Dirk carried him to. I certainly wouldn't want my team to draft Nash or Kidd with the #2 pick in this era... and those are the optimistic comparisons for Lonzo.

It's not about Lonzo "competing" with Tatum or Mitc , it's about the team winning games. The Lakers aren't going to win in this era if they continue to let a player who can't shoot or score dominate the ball to the degree that Lonzo does. If Lonzo can't develop into even a decent shooter/scorer soon, then he's a minor role player at best and needs to be used like one. And if that's the case, then the Lakers just wasted another lottery pick.

LeBron is playing with a bunch of accountants, lawyers and teachers. If he wasn't ball-dominant, the matchup with State would be a moot point because the Cavs wouldn't even make the playoffs.
    Leading the Lakers in that (touches/TOP) means squat when we were playing Kuzma/Randle/Ingram and eventually hart big mins.
    IF you actually watched the Lakers Lonzo gave up the ball plenty using taht to say Lonzo is ball hogging is one of teh dumbest things I have heard in your bashing of the kid and might even be dumber than some of your achilles or CP3 related posts.

1. Lonzo is still a conundrum ... but I dont buy the you have to play like state or Rox to win in this era BS.
    2. Times change. If Lonzo busts that will suck but I dont think its because he cant play in this "era" ... even if he played in Kidd's era he would need to improve period. That is what matters more than anything.
    3. As much heat as Rondo got Pelicans got huge contributions from Rondo in the first round and he cant shoot either. Again that is not ideal but nash is one of the best shooters of all time and as you pointed out he never won a le. some metrics say CP3 is an all time great at PG (point Gawd to some) and he aint won either.

Im not saying Lonzo will ever be very good or even great. But I do trust former NBA PG's like GP/Baron davis that believe in his potential more than i believe in your assessment or even his daddy. He will never be as good as Lavar says but I doubt he will be bad as you think either ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Leading the Lakers in that (touches/TOP) means squat when we were playing Kuzma/Randle/Ingram and eventually hart big mins.
    IF you actually watched the Lakers Lonzo gave up the ball plenty using taht to say Lonzo is ball hogging is one of teh dumbest things I have heard in your bashing of the kid and might even be dumber than some of your achilles or CP3 related posts.
    The unbiased stats say that the Lakers are running too much of their offense through Lonzo Bust, tbh. It is what it is.

1. Lonzo is still a conundrum ... but I dont buy the you have to play like state or Rox to win in this era BS.
    You might not have to play like the Warriors or Rockets, but you still can't build your offense around a player who can't shoot or score. Go back and watch how the Celtics shut down Ben Simmons in the playoffs just by sagging way off him. This is Lonzo's future if he never fixes that broken jump shot:

3. As much heat as Rondo got Pelicans got huge contributions from Rondo in the first round and he cant shoot either.
    Rondo is a role player, not a focal point of his team, and they were playing against a poor defensive team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The unbiased stats say that the Lakers are running too much of their offense through Lonzo Bust, tbh. It is what it is.

You might not have to play like the Warriors or Rockets, but you still can't build your offense around a player who can't shoot or score. Go back and watch how the Celtics shut down Ben Simmons in the playoffs just by sagging way off him. This is Lonzo's future if he never fixes that broken jump shot:

Rondo is a role player, not a focal point of his team, and they were playing against a poor defensive team.
    Lonzo doesnt need to be "focal point" if he becomes that we have failed.
    His job is to make his team-mates better, period. he can do that better if he can be a more legit shooting/scoring threat but we dont need him to have steph curry role on offense to do so. Draymond green and Iggy are iffy shooters with positive impacts on their championship teams.

Iggy was a high lottery pick in his draft and never been a great shooter and plays in theis "era" on the best offense in the NBA ...if Lonzo can be a poor man's iggy Im fine with that too ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lonzo doesnt need to be "focal point" if he becomes that we have failed.
    The Lakers drafted Lonzo #2 overall. If he doesn't become a focal point, the Lakers have failed.

His job is to make his team-mates better, period. he can do that better if he can be a more legit shooting/scoring threat but we dont need him to have steph curry role on offense to do so.
    There's a happy medium between current Lonzo and Steph. Nobody's saying he needs to start shooting like Steph, because that's basically an impossible goal for any player to reach. He needs to at least make enough jump shots on a regular basis to keep defenses honest, though. Otherwise, he's just going to keep making his teammates worse by ruining the spacing of the offense.

Draymond green and Iggy are iffy shooters with positive impacts on their championship teams.
    They're also playing on the most stacked team ever assembled. Even JaVale McGee looks good on that team.

Iggy was a high lottery pick in his draft and never been a great shooter and plays in theis "era" on the best offense in the NBA ...if Lonzo can be a poor man's iggy Im fine with that too ...
    Iggy was drafted 9th overall, and nobody better than him was still on the board when the Sixers drafted him. In contrast, Lonzo was drafted 2nd overall, over Tatum, Mitc , DSJ, Markkanen, and Isaac.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers drafted Lonzo #2 overall. If he doesn't become a focal point, the Lakers have failed.

There's a happy medium between current Lonzo and Steph. Nobody's saying he needs to start shooting like Steph, because that's basically an impossible goal for any player to reach. He needs to at least make enough jump shots on a regular basis to keep defenses honest, though. Otherwise, he's just going to keep making his teammates worse by ruining the spacing of the offense.

They're also playing on the most stacked team ever assembled. Even JaVale McGee looks good on that team.

Iggy was drafted 9th overall, and nobody better than him was still on the board when the Sixers drafted him. In contrast, Lonzo was drafted 2nd overall, over Tatum, Mitc , DSJ, Markkanen, and Isaac.
    Who got drafted where is for fans and GM to debate for zo and the coaches who cares?
    We agree he needs to be better...
    And I still would take him over Issac Fultz and markanen tbh

Thread Information