Page 46 of 162 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4042
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The locker room was "lost" when Fredo and Magic filled it with scrubs to begin with. All those years of tanking and nothing to show for it.
    Clipps will be shining shoes soon enough. Shhhhh!

I'm getting ready to bump the Doc and his championship thread soon

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You really need to get his out of your mouth it’s beyond embarrassing at this point. Everywhere he goes someone else is always at fault. It’s really what he deserves after trying to get half the team traded.
    I'm just stating facts. The Lakers were a mess before LeBron, they're a mess with LeBron, and they'll still be a mess after LeBron. I've been saying since he signed there that going to the Lakers meant he no longer cared about winning. Anyone with a brain saw how bad their management already was for years before LeBron arrived. The Buss children are terrible owners and Mgic is the worst GM in the NBA.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very. He has to focus on completing Space Jam 2.
    LOL what a stain on LeBron's legacy this season has been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum better defender than Ingram? Better passer too?

What games are you watching son? Ingram can literally play 3 positions too (4 when he gains 20-25lbs). Can't say that about Tatum.
    don't get me wrong, i don't dislike ingram, never have. Still, to compare what he's doing with players on teams that actually matter, is pointless. A player has to deserve the right for his numbers to be considered as a metric of his performance. As long as the lakers are out of the playoffs, all numbers are considered empty. Let's not forget that up to the point that gonzo chickened out for the season, he was on his way to a down season across the board. He gets to put up numbers in losses now, good for him, he'll be able to cash in, but let's not try pretend he's playing well. Or that he's a good passer...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    don't get me wrong, i don't dislike ingram, never have. Still, to compare what he's doing with players on teams that actually matter, is pointless. A player has to deserve the right for his numbers to be considered as a metric of his performance. As long as the lakers are out of the playoffs, all numbers are considered empty. Let's not forget that up to the point that gonzo chickened out for the season, he was on his way to a down season across the board. He gets to put up numbers in losses now, good for him, he'll be able to cash in, but let's not try pretend he's playing well. Or that he's a good passer...
    Last year Tatum did well. East was weak, and no Kyrie. This year is just the opposite. East is much stronger and Kyrie is back. Results? Regression, or is he as good as we thought? I dunno.

I do know that Ingram is under a huge microscope. Nation's 2nd biggest stage, all the hype/expectations that comes with being LBJ's teammate, and the trade rumors. He stepped up his game. He got King Kong balls. LA's not too big for him. Playing with a ball dominant star. Tatum is proving he can't do it. That's why I liken the Bucks or Kiwi's Raps to come out the East.

Let's not forget the Lakers were 4th before the injuries to LBJ, Longo, and Rondo. These 3 are our floor generals. We fell out of playoffs real quick when they went down. That's not Ingram's fault son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, Lakersground

And you thought Chernobyl was a meltdown...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't it obvious he didn't care when he went and joined that garbage organization?
    Even then, he probably was dumb enough to think Magic will get him another All-Star (PG/Kawhi) ..

Sure, he didn't think was going to ring when he walked into to the Warriors division, but I don't think it crossed his mind that he would miss the playoffs entirely..

Bottom line, he and Klutch bungled the entire move and Lebron ended up playing himself, and it is now open season on his legacy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes, you're biased.
    at Tatum's _efense righ now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Tatum's _efense righ now
    i'd say ingram is quite a bit worse tbh .. sometimes he just sucks the life out of the team with his dumbass defensive moves

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'd say ingram is quite a bit worse tbh .. sometimes he just sucks the life out of the team with his dumbass defensive moves
    HH, are you watching Tatum vs the Rockets? I am:

Don't worry, they're only down 22. I'm sure Tatum (and doo doo Jaylen Brwn) will lead them to victory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HH, are you watching Tatum vs the Rockets? I am:

Don't worry, they're only down 22. I'm sure Tatum (and doo doo Jaylen Brwn) will lead them to victory.
    i'm not sure if it's the coach's or kyrie's blame for their down season. but the numbers are still not comparable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers not making the playoffs isn't a big surprise. The Celtics sucking like this is. I never bought the big hype, but didn't expect them to be ting their pants this late in the season. Only player with any real talent is Irving and he's already booked tickets to New York.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'm not sure if it's the coach's or kyrie's blame for their down season. but the numbers are still not comparable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Team tank locked and loaded now...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boston played a WC team today. How did their young superstar in waiting Tatum fare?

Tatum: 5/15 FGs (33%**), 5 rebs, 2 dimes in 35 minutes - 12 points. Scored 3 more points than PJ Tucker

** one FG was a breakaway layup, so technically he was 4/14 (28.5% ) and outscored PJ Tucker by 1 pint

Wanna know what Ingram did last time they played H-town?

Yep, 27 points, 13 rebounds. Tatum scared of them nigglets. Let's never forget, Ingram ain't:

He went after Ben Harden and CP0! He earned his Laker for life stripes in my book det night!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Team tank locked and loaded now...
    I'm wit it!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hahaha

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

out there with no worries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luke needs to head to Chatsworth after LeBron fires him based on that gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Clippers win that game tomorrow the Lakers might as well just shut LeBron down for the season. Their already slim playoff hopes are going to depend on beating the Clippers both times.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers hated in their own city, and their cuckold fans totally cool with it

Quiters leading a ghetto trash team to the finals

Cuckold fans happy with first round exits

Building a new arena because your tired of being trolled by Laker fans

Steve Balmer and his amazing ideas!

Laughing your ass off while never winning jack

Clippers most pathetic franchise in all of sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram and Kuzma would be perfect on this Spurs roster.
    I wish we had one of them instead of crybaby DDR. But I would have hated Nephew to LA...

Thread Information