Page 73 of 162 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4042
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did you just quote a tweet that said your favourite teams owner like to sign players for marketing reasons?
    Marketing is huge for the Lakers. Its marketing that fuels the Lakers brand. Lakers brand is the reason why during these last 6 lottery years, they were still in the black and cutting welfare checks (aka revenue sharing) to small market teams like the Spurts tbh.

Kobe's $48.5M contract was horrible for the team's cap, but justified business wise. Kobe has made the Lakers millions upon millions of dollars throughout the years. , he still makes the Lakers money. That severance paycheck was worth it to Jeannie Buss

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't be surprised if they get another max slot - and Kiwi blinks - they'll give it to KD despite him being out for the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marketing is huge for the Lakers. Its marketing that fuels the Lakers brand. Lakers brand is the reason why during these last 6 lottery years, they were still in the black and cutting welfare checks (aka revenue sharing) to small market teams like the Spurts tbh.

Kobe's $48.5M contract was horrible for the team's cap, but justified business wise. Kobe has made the Lakers millions upon millions of dollars throughout the years. , he still makes the Lakers money. That severance paycheck was worth it to Jeannie Buss
    But what good does that do you? You a minority owner?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But what good does that do you? You a minority owner?
    Why you asking me? It does nothing for me. I'm putting myself into the mind of Jeannie and trying to explain why she let certain heartfelt decisions negatively impact business. [whispers to myself that English is amb's 2nd language, so be patient with him ].

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This whole thread is cringey as all . The Lakers are the ing Avengers?! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

All these fan videos about all we lost, blah, blah, blah. You have a 35 year old LeBron whose was ripping off last year, AD who is a perennial loser (and injury prone) leading with a small amount of money left to bring in who? Space Jam 2 extras?!

Hilarious.
    I bet you said the same about Pau when he was 0-12 in the playoffs. Then when Kobe held his hand he became a 2x B2B champion. Now he's "MVPAU" FOH son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuz is a conniving snake

I ain't mad at him though

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Don't be surprised if they get another max slot - and Kiwi blinks - they'll give it to KD despite him being out for the year.
    How they getting that max slot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How they getting that max slot?
    Just in case you didn't see my last reply:

So once the trade is done and any of the above didn't happen, I hear ya. Until then, shhhhh!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If D'Lo comes back, I'll be happy AF:

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Just in case you didn't see my last reply:

So once the trade is done and any of the above didn't happen, I hear ya. Until then, shhhhh!
    It’s already been said the trade won’t be delayed and Davis is taking his bonus

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s already been said the trade won’t be delayed and Davis is taking his bonus
    We don't need to delay the trade. Just gotta dump more salary.

Whether you like it or not, somebody coming. For example, AD just followed D'Angelo Russell on Instagram earlier today. We can sign him right now without making another move.

I'd prefer Uncle Drew, but D'Lo is 23. AD is 26. They'd be a nice duo long after Bron retires.

Lakers have options son.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We don't need to delay the trade. Just gotta dump more salary.

Whether you like it or not, somebody coming. For example, AD just followed D'Angelo Russell on Instagram earlier today. We can sign him right now without making another move.

I'd prefer Uncle Drew, but D'Lo is 23. AD is 26. They'd be a nice duo long after Bron retires.

Lakers have options son.
    To dump salary, you don’t have any picks to assist in that. Son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To dump salary, you don’t have any picks to assist in that. Son.
    Reddit and weep son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    djohn seems awfully invested in our coming and and goings ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was hyped when KD and Klay went down. Thinking the Rockets had the WC on lock. Now that the Lakers have Bron and LABrow - with the potential to add a 3rd star - now he shook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you asking me? It does nothing for me. I'm putting myself into the mind of Jeannie and trying to explain why she let certain heartfelt decisions negatively impact business. [whispers to myself that English is amb's 2nd language, so be patient with him ].
    So why do you care what Jeanie thinks? You’re her used tampon? [whispers to myself that English is lkrfan’s 2nd language, so be patient with him ].

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So why do you care what Jeanie thinks? You’re her used tampon? [whispers to myself that English is lkrfan’s 2nd language, so be patient with him ].

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I said last year LeBron to the Lakers wasn’t going to include automatic success. It’s just dumb to have a roster relying on one injury prone player and one aging. And then have no bench. Picks matter, especially when trying to upgrade the team. so don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kupchak used to send out draft picks like they were candy, and he won 5 les as GM. Lakers never drafted squat when they were winning championships.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said last year LeBron to the Lakers wasn’t going to include automatic success. It’s just dumb to have a roster relying on one injury prone player and one aging. And then have no bench. Picks matter, especially when trying to upgrade the team. so don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.
    I warned you about CP3 too, lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if Lebron would be cool with wasting yet another year waiting for Durant to come back at 70% of what he used to be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fan with connections

Thread Information