San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth bombs

Glad to see you admitting LeBron>>>>>Rapist Fito

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad to see you admitting LeBron>>>>>Rapist Fito

LBJ is a Laker now. I could care less if you farmers insist he's better tbh. I hope he catches and or surpasses Kobe's rang total...with a certain former Spur by his side.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I totally forgot about what Clipper Nation did to Blake Griffin

Ainge dogged IT. AD sed he'd never play for the Celtics. Maybe Kiwi will do the same to Doc Rivers? He was POBO when they 86'd Blake Griffin IIRC?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good here:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certainly can't win when your front court is getting raped by Leon Powe
    So it wasn’t Garnett now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bynum/Pau >> Jim/Admiral?
    Or how about McHale bird Parrish with Luke's daddy?!
    I love Bynum Pau Odom Ariza but that's more on par with Gasol Leonard ibaka and Siakam than Tim horry David Rasho etc.
    But hey what do I know?!
    You two understand years? And that there are les every year?

Goddam you two are stupid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'd be down with Killa in P&G tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You two understand years? And that there are les every year?

Goddam you two are stupid.
    Relax you said most loaded you did not clarify...
    I really don't give a about how loaded we were or weren't...Pau was a beast future HOF... Odom and Bynum were good but you overrate them for your own purposes but wgaf. I'm focused on the next ring not the last two... If we can get two more before Celts get another is all I care about...
    If people wanna say Bron is >>>>>>>than Achilles, Magic Kareem etc if he rings for us... so be it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There just might be a "New Balance" of power real soon

AEG entertainment group owns Staples Center

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I really don't give a about how loaded we were or weren't...Pau was a beast future HOF... Odom and Bynum were good but you overrate them for your own purposes but wgaf. I'm focused on the next ring not the last two... If we can get two more before Celts get another is all I care about...
    If people wanna say Bron is >>>>>>>than Achilles, Magic Kareem etc if he rings for us... so be it.
    This. amb just won't let Kobe retire in peace. Poor thing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ode to Kiwi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Klutch is potnas with Kawhi's New Balance brand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHen talking about winning a le for a year, it’s obvious we are talking most loaded frontcourt for that year. Or do I have to clarify we are talking about an nba le, and when I said year I meant an nba season, not a calendar year?

Of course you care about whether the lakers had the most dominant front court specific for that year where they won the nba championship in 2010. It’s the only reason the lakers won.

Lebron is clearly better than Kobe. I’m not even sure why anyone would even consider otherwise.

But the lakers, as constructed right now, is deeply flawed. Adding Kawhi would change things dramatically. Adding a bunch of high quality role players who can shoot threes and defend the perimeter would make them the favourites. As of now, they are a first round team at best so I’m unsure how they are being crowned already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. amb just won't let Kobe retire in peace. Poor thing
    You brought up 2010 le first. You got amnesia?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WHen talking about winning a le for a year, it’s obvious we are talking most loaded frontcourt for that year. Or do I have to clarify we are talking about an nba le, and when I said year I meant an nba season, not a calendar year?

Of course you care about whether the lakers had the most dominant front court specific for that year where they won the nba championship in 2010. It’s the only reason the lakers won.

Lebron is clearly better than Kobe. I’m not even sure why anyone would even consider otherwise.

But the lakers, as constructed right now, is deeply flawed. Adding Kawhi would change things dramatically. Adding a bunch of high quality role players who can shoot threes and defend the perimeter would make them the favourites. As of now, they are a first round team at best so I’m unsure how they are being crowned already.
    I said >>>>>>>>> I wasn't arguing if he was clearly better... I was making the point was if he rings with us idgaf if people... His Stans, media Bronosexuals you say he 10x or even 20x better than Kareem, Achilles MJ... Fine by me.
    As constructed?
    Right now, we have Lebron Davis Kuzma a rookie and Caruso there is no as constructed to criticize yet, genius. It's those 5 plus max cap space...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Klutch is potnas with Kawhi's New Balance brand?

Yeah kid took a year as a NB million dollar intern (iirc) because he didn't wanna go to college or overseas...
    People can hate but klutch is doing big things.
    Best thing magic did post playing days for us was inserting his tongue so far up their (Paul, Bron Maverick etc) ass...
    The KCP signing was a nauseating example... But some media haters called it out correctly it was a blatant, love letter to Bron and his crew and now, we reaping the benefits of it...if you go back and watch the intro conference for KCP who they overpaid they (Maginka) acted like Rich Paul had cured cancer... Z ... And that we had signed Bron or Kawhi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You brought up 2010 le first. You got amnesia?
    I didn't mention Kobe's name. When I said 2010, why didn't you talk about "MVPau?" Because you are obsessed with Kobe.

It's unhealthy man. Let him stay retired in peace.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah kid took a year as a NB million dollar intern (iirc) because he didn't wanna go to college or overseas...
    People can hate but klutch is doing big things.
    Best thing magic did post playing days for us was inserting his tongue so far up their (Paul, Bron Maverick etc) ass...
    The KCP signing was a nauseating example... But some media haters called it out correctly it was a blatant, love letter to Bron and his crew and now, we reaping the benefits of it...if you go back and watch the intro conference for KCP who they overpaid they (Maginka) acted like Rich Paul had cured cancer... Z ... And that we had signed Bron or Kawhi
    Truth bombs. I had no idea

As much flak that Pelinka gets from the media, all these moves seem premeditated. Even Magic stepping down (so he can openly tamper without the Lakers getting fined ) seems strategically done. Notice he said he would still help the Lakers. Now would a truly disgruntled employee really help his former employer? nawl!

Just let the world say our FO is inept, etc., knowing full well July 6th or 30th wouldn't mean . How quickly do people forget that as an agent, Pelinka was a cap genius (not to mention the Lakers employ capologists that are solely paid to catch every nuance or find every loophole in the current CBA). For example, the $48.5 million balloon payment to Kobe was a direct message to LBJ. Sign here and even in your twilight years, we'll take care of you.

Another example? Look at the foresight Pelinka showed last year when he signed LA Defenders Jemerrio Jones:

Nobody knew , but now Pelinka is being lauded as "smart and creative"

BSPN gets their clicks, Lakers get maximum cap space for a 3rd star.

Obviously I want Kiwi, but if not I'm reshifting my focus to D'Lo and a couple of good 3/D vets. The gap between the Lakers getting Kiwi and the Raps has closed significantly just 7 hours ago:

If it closes even more Saturday, I'll bet Kawhi is just about in the bag. Vegas always knows. Follow the money!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One of the LG mods dropping cap knowledge

The Lakers need to hire this dude and stop playing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is that cap space fire Eric brangs
    The Lakers could use a trick perfected by the Miami Heat in 2017: signing multiple players to unlikely incentives to lower their cap number.

Because the Lakers didn't make the playoffs this past season, Russell could earn a base salary of $20 million with a $3 million unlikely bonus dependent on Los Angeles advancing to the postseason. As long as the team hits that mark, he would get his additional money while the Lakers would still have about $13 million to either go after a center or possibly pursue defensive-minded guard Patrick Beverley. Lower Russell to a $17.4 million base with a 15 percent incentive and he'd earn $20 million, but the team would still have another $15.5 million to spend.

The salary-cap trick doesn't work if the Lakers max out just one player, but it's one that can be utilized multiple times to help them use every penny of their space.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Windbag

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jalen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said >>>>>>>>> I wasn't arguing if he was clearly better... I was making the point was if he rings with us idgaf if people... His Stans, media Bronosexuals you say he 10x or even 20x better than Kareem, Achilles MJ... Fine by me.
    As constructed?
    Right now, we have Lebron Davis Kuzma a rookie and Caruso there is no as constructed to criticize yet, genius. It's those 5 plus max cap space...
    Yes, and given the Lakers have a recent history of bad decisions, I am not counting on them to do the obvious smart thing (like spreading out the max). I agree with you, other than Kawhi, there are no max players out there who is worth it. Kawhi is $33M, not sure if the $1M will make a difference. I doubt it but you never know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mention Kobe's name. When I said 2010, why didn't you talk about "MVPau?" Because you are obsessed with Kobe.

It's unhealthy man. Let him stay retired in peace.
    that disingenuous of you, and yes, I mentioned MVPau.

Thread Information