Page 81 of 162 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4042
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have the most delusional fan base ever

All the hate for TOR or CLIPS and what they are using to disparage them goes 10x for Lakers. Best player Lou? Well LA had Bron last year and couldn’t make the playoffs where Clippers did.

Loyalty? Traded away Shaq. Didn’t help Odom when he was down and out. Gave Walton a raw deal.

Lebron the most selfless superstar ?? You see what he just did to those poor young players. He snaked the out of them. Pushed all the blame on them. Tampered and colluded to get them traded while smiling to their faces.

The list just goes on and on and on. The fact that Laker protesters, I mean fans, can turn around after the past 6 years and say anything about other teams is just unreal to me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that disingenuous of you, and yes, I mentioned MVPau.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Receipts SZN

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

All the hate for TOR or CLIPS and what they are using to disparage them goes 10x for Lakers. Best player Lou? Well LA had Bron last year and couldn’t make the playoffs where Clippers did.

Loyalty? Traded away Shaq. Didn’t help Odom when he was down and out. Gave Walton a raw deal.

Lebron the most selfless superstar ?? You see what he just did to those poor young players. He snaked the out of them. Pushed all the blame on them. Tampered and colluded to get them traded while smiling to their faces.

The list just goes on and on and on. The fact that Laker protesters, I mean fans, can turn around after the past 6 years and say anything about other teams is just unreal to me.
    dis miserable rn

get ya thong out ya ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Disingenuous much? Lakers were 4th in the WC before Bron went down. Then Ingram missed games. Then Lonzo. KCP was in and out of jail. Our top 4 players missed over 80 games total. Of course they missed the playoffs.

Or maybe they held Bron out and tanked for #4 to sweeten the pot for AD?

at you bragging on the Clipps playing in 6 more games than the Lakers.

If you are Kiwi, would you rather be #1 option with the Lakers or the Clipps? Would you rather spend your prime next to AD and Bron or Gallo and Harrell?

Shaq cussed out Dr. Buss. Would the Spurs not have done the same thing to Jim if he cussed out the owner? FOH son

Walton and the Lakers mutually parted ways. That Kings HC job is not a raw deal. They got a lot of talent on that roster - much like the PeLakers.

You and the rest of these farmers called them trash. Now they are poor young players? Jgjfucgifvuifiguv

And don't be mad that Bron is taking power back from The Man. It's a player's league. Neal with it.

Blame Pop and other small market schmucks for Basketball Reasons. Pop even got Dell Demps fired by telling him not to trade with the Lakers last year. Difference? Swap Kuz for #4 and now the Lakers might just have the chance to do something he loathes the most: sign Nephew.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dis miserable rn

get ya thong out ya ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn’t make any sense and while fun like a slow child’s mad lib, is not reality.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That doesn’t make any sense and while fun like a slow child’s mad lib, is not reality.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a franchise so used to winning Laker fans sure are defensive about Woj

Woj hates us! Fake news! Let’s protest our front office the media and everyone!

We got 16 rangs thooooooo! AD baby!!! Deal with it!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tampering SZN

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For a franchise so used to winning Laker fans sure are defensive about Woj

Woj hates us! Fake news! Let’s protest our front office the media and everyone!

We got 16 rangs thooooooo! AD baby!!! Deal with it!!!
    What do you expect? Wojtek is a Celtic fan employed by BSPN. Of course we gonna give him .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tampering SZN
    This is why people hate LA. It’s not for all the made up reasons in your head. They tampered with AD and colluded which is why NO rebuffed them originally (not Pop). They tampered with Kawhi all year. This is what they do.

They are a terribly run organization that woke up on third base and think they hit a triple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are very clearly in the drivers seat. NO capitulating to LA was the real question-mark and once that happened? Everything else became possible even if Rob went about it the most ineffective way possible (having to trade everyone and that many picks).

Still worth it, but all the fake outrage from LA fans towards everyone is misplaced when in reality a lot of this is facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Postin upstairs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bron's homie:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker insider

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are very clearly in the drivers seat. NO capitulating to LA was the real question-mark and once that happened? Everything else became possible even if Rob went about it the most ineffective way possible (having to trade everyone and that many picks).
    Absolutely worth it. Love the kids (ESPECIALLY Ingram) but let's be real here. After last year's failed trade that featured everyone but Bron, they mentally tapped out. What would be any different this year? They'd always be wondering "what if I get traded?" all the way up to the deadline. Like last year they wouldn't give us maximum effort and I would not blame them one bit.

Still worth it, but all the fake outrage from LA fans towards everyone is misplaced when in reality a lot of this is facts.
    Damn rights. We would have kicked the Heattles ass if not for Basketball Reasons. Kobe, CP3 and likely D12 would have done damage. Pop, Dan Gilbert and Cuban ed about a perfectly legal trade and San Antonio Stern caved.

It's not 100% certain, but if Nephew does sign with the Lakers, there will be to pay around these parts. :)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pelinka really is a snake

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    three top 5 players on the same team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be an interesting dance to see how Bron and Kawhi co-exist on the court.

I still think Kawhi either stays in Toronto or goes to the Clips.

Thread Information