Page 117 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4042
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    No one's beating this team 4 in 7 tbh. LeKang aint even trying very hard yet either and he's still going to cruise to another mvp. Only re s think playoff piss paul george is gonna do anything to stop them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LAvengers grind out another one

Gonna have to continue to lean on defense until offense clicks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers still waiting for Kuzma to step up. Clippers have more guys who can create their own shot. Kuzma needs to be that 3rd guy for the Lakers, 3pt shooting needs to improve as well if they wanna have a shot.

It's pissing me off seeing BI flourish in NOLA while the Lakers are stuck with the male IG model instead. Imagine adding BI to this already great defense

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma will probably need a few weeks to get on track.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lakers gotta take advantage

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All trolling and loling aside I'm actually ok with the Lakers being back. As big as a rivalry as Spurs/Lakers has been over the past two decades I don't really dislike this team as I've always respected LeBron and I've always wanted Davis on the Spurs. It's good for the league and a Kiwi lead Clips vs Bron's Lakers WCF would generate some of the highest ratings ever. I'm just glad we don't have to deal with the got ass Warriors anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All trolling and loling aside I'm actually ok with the Lakers being back. As big as a rivalry as Spurs/Lakers has been over the past two decades I don't really dislike this team as I've always respected LeBron and I've always wanted Davis on the Spurs. It's good for the league and a Kiwi lead Clips vs Bron's Lakers WCF would generate some of the highest ratings ever. I'm just glad we don't have to deal with the got ass Warriors anymore.
    Appreciate you big dog at least you real enough to admit it. I think we have a decent chance at a ring. I still put the clippers 76ers and Milwaukee above us so far. It’s still way to early and I hate getting excited over a good record. Feels good but I want to See how we look in a couple months. Time will tell

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good . I am hype about how Vogel got them playing defense - even Bron. Once the offense gets on track they could be really good.

It's a long season and they have to stay healthy to have a chance to do anything. I like the makings of this Laker team so far tho.

I'm hoping their size makes teams play big or get pounded over and over - like the Shaq days or the Pau/Baby Drew/LO era. I want to see this Laker team impose their will on teams. Make them try and matchup with the Lakers vice the other way around.

I'm holding out hope that Pelinka can net them Iggy. Iggy solves a lot of problems that the Lakers still have despite their record.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Appreciate you big dog at least you real enough to admit it. I think we have a decent chance at a ring. I still put the clippers 76ers and Milwaukee above us so far. It’s still way to early and I hate getting excited over a good record. Feels good but I want to See how we look in a couple months. Time will tell
    Disagree on Bucks but rest is fair...
    I also don't see a legit closer on Philly but they big and talented AF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good . I am hype about how Vogel got them playing defense - even Bron. Once the offense gets on track they could be really good.

It's a long season and they have to stay healthy to have a chance to do anything. I like the makings of this Laker team so far tho.

I'm hoping their size makes teams play big or get pounded over and over - like the Shaq days or the Pau/Baby Drew/LO era. I want to see this Laker team impose their will on teams. Make them try and matchup with the Lakers vice the other way around.

I'm holding out hope that Pelinka can net them Iggy. Iggy solves a lot of problems that the Lakers still have despite their record.
    Finally!!! After a decade. Hallelujah!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Finally!!! After a decade. Hallelujah!
    I see what you did there. Classhle

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Damn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Next up: the champs. Venue: Staples. Injury news:

No Iblocka. No Lowry. Watch y P on us as anyway

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Spurm fans would be wise not to put their hopes on Kiwi. He actually had several bad finals games and needed to be carried by Pascal and Lowry, and only then did they win against a depleterd wurriors roster in 6. Which by then were one of the worst defenses in the league.

Laker will also have a 7 game home court advantage on account of Kiwi load managing. Laker fans being gy fake humble by pretending bucks and sixers the teams with their own obvious problems could hang with them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurm fans would be wise not to put their hopes on Kiwi. He actually had several bad finals games and needed to be carried by Pascal and Lowry, and only then did they win against a depleterd wurriors roster in 6. Which by then were one of the worst defenses in the league.

Laker will also have a 7 game home court advantage on account of Kiwi load managing. Laker fans being gy fake humble by pretending bucks and sixers the teams with their own obvious problems could hang with them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

MeLovenger confirmed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeHarden treatment, incoming:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

AD happy. That means LkrFan happy too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'm starting to understand why you farmers hate the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm starting to understand why you farmers hate the Lakers
    Three of spent their primes with another franchise with lakers getting the sloppy seconds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Three of spent their primes with another franchise with lakers getting the sloppy seconds.
    Sloppy seconds? That's all you got?

Thread Information