Page 133 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4042
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    about time they realized they should start lebron at center. I've been saying that since he went to LA. there's no reason he can't do what Draymond can do for small ball teams. this will allow AD to be more comfortable on both ends and the offense in general to have more space.
    +++ he should forget about whitey and just dribble that in' ball! And he's commencing to do just that after I axed him to. Voila!...2 in-a-row!!! And we got's another ter on the line tonight. 3 in-a-row, kids!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    3 in-a-row! Now 4 in-a-row come Friday night. See, LeBron is forgetting getting his vengeance on the white man and concentrating on dribbling that ball and tryin' to win honkey lips their 18th NBA World le.

Dribble---LeBron---DRIBBLE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 in-a-row! Now 4 in-a-row come Friday night. See, LeBron is forgetting getting his vengeance on the white man and concentrating on dribbling that ball and tryin' to win honkey lips their 18th NBA World le.

Dribble---LeBron---DRIBBLE!!!
    Sorry Cub, they may win their next one but they have a long stretch of games against legit compe ion right after. I smell a record of 2-8 during it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry Cub, they may win their next one but they have a long stretch of games against legit compe ion right after. I smell a record of 2-8 during it.
    I was afraid to look ahead at that schedule. Damn! We suck donkey and yet everyone and their sister comes after us like the last pork chop on the plate.
    There is still a [play in] component this season, so if we can stay in the top 10 we'll make those playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If James would just stick to basketball like last night instead of running whitey to ground we'd be worth a good .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeCenter is 5-0 as a starter

Gotta trade DeAndre Jordan for a bag of trail mix. This dude was the reason we lost at least 7 or 8 games. SMH

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    tbh a slow start after major teammate adjustments for lebron shouldnt be a big surpise

lebrons first year with miami started 9-8 (made the finals)

lebrons first year with cleveland started 19-20 (made the finals)

i think its way too early to count the lakers out, especially as they're making adjustments to find the best fit, while losing both bron and AD for significant amounts of time.

finally realizing how valuable monk is was huge. also realizing they are best off playing small ball and letting lebron guard the bigger guys should help AD a ton, where he can focus on weakside defensive help, and using his length more to help the team. this also gets favorable matchups on offense for the entire team as a result, instead of the opponent simply helping off of deandre and dwight. if they had the shooters to punish the opponent for helping off, it would be different. but with how their team is built, they need to be able to punish 1-on-1s more easily.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LAvengers discussion
    Scotto: The Los Angeles Lakers have been doing their due diligence around the league, and expressed interest in Raptors guard Gary Trent Jr., according to league sources. One of several players they’ve checked in on. However, I don’t see a deal happening between those teams at this time since it would likely have to involve Talen Horton-Tucker and Kendrick Nunn from a salaries perspective.

Gozlan: The most likely package would involve Horton-Tucker to match salaries. There was speculation that the Raptors had an interest in him when Kyle Lowry was available at last year’s trade deadline, but I’m sure that changed as soon as they got Trent.

Scotto: If anything, I think they’re going to look to make some roster spots on the back end. Kent Bazemore and DeAndre Jordan are available as ESPN’s Brian Windhorst mentioned, but the Lakers aren’t trying to attach a pick to get off either guy from what I’ve heard. It would have to be similar to the Rajon Rondo (trade) situation.

Gozlan: I get the feeling the Lakers won’t need to part with any picks to get off either player. The Lakers paid $1.1 million to the Knicks to take on Denzel Valentine’s partial guarantee. They still have $4.4 million left in cash to trade, which should be more than enough to get off Jordan and Bazemore. Maybe they don’t even need to spend money to get off Bazemore. He was pretty good last year. Maybe there’s a team that feels he could give them something. Getting off either player saves the Lakers $7 million each in tax and payroll combined. They’ll replace them with players on prorated minimum salaries.
    LINK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Throwing shade at Pelinka. I like it. Something has to give. Jerami Grant? Myles Turner? Somebody coming to Tinseltown, I hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Throwing shade at Pelinka. I like it. Something has to give. Jerami Grant? Myles Turner? Somebody coming to Tinseltown, I hope.
    Westbrook and Dwight took exception to magics comments and then later said the lakers didn’t play with a sense of urgency. It’s like WTH? That’s exactly what magic said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook and Dwight took exception to magics comments and then later said the lakers didn’t play with a sense of urgency. It’s like WTH? That’s exactly what magic said.
    They both acknowledged as much. Just that Magic is such a conniving they didn't want to hear it from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

y'all have nothing to trade for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrick + Dwight Coward for Turner and Sabonis. Just checked, this trade is successful!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With this trade you decreased this team's projected wins by 19. Westbricks value!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But Magic has turned heel for Lakernation ever since he quit then went on a media tour to blame Rob for him being negligent on the job …

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    being a Laker fan this season must suck balls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st time in career Lebron has been sub .500 after this many games.

Huge Faker Scam incoming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    being a Laker fan this season must suck balls
    Nope. It sure beats being a farmer cheering on the Sp*rs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1st time in career Lebron has been sub .500 after this many games.

Huge Faker Scam incoming.
    What's your prediction son? Spill the pinto beans

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I haven't seen a game in months and plan to keep it that way

Westbrook's game is absolutely and completely unwatchable. His refusal to attempt any sort of adjustments or take ownership for his horrid play, is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Arguably the most cancerous so called star in nba history.

The trade of the season was when they changed the name of the arena from staples to crypto.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Magic has turned heel for Lakernation ever since he quit then went on a media tour to blame Rob for him being negligent on the job …
    As much as I love magic as a player, he was such a horrible coach and even worse executive. I just can’t understand how someone with as much bball iq on the court can have this little bball iq off it.

That said, issue isn’t magic but how they both disagreed with magic about player quitting then said the guys quit. It’s also quite consistent with how westbrook is - unable to take any criticisms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen a game in months and plan to keep it that way

Westbrook's game is absolutely and completely unwatchable. His refusal to attempt any sort of adjustments or take ownership for his horrid play, is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Arguably the most cancerous so called star in nba history.

The trade of the season was when they changed the name of the arena from staples to crypto.com
    As cancerous as a large rock you have to mow around in the lawn?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amb I agree with your takes here just saying coming from magic I don’t wanna hear it and neither do they

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers about to have a coaching vacancy:

Somewhere Ty Lue is smiling.

Better late than never though.

Thread Information